MI: Local Rally for Father's Rights

Old December 31st 04, 01:23 AM
krp

DAVID MOORE AS:
"freedom" wrote in message

And me - we can BET on who is doing it. Look for a poster from an
ANONYMOUS REMAILER.... There is your culprit.

Again you prove your ignorance of basic things such as reading headers.
The post in question didn't come from an anonymous remailer.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Gee Davey I didn't say it DID came from a remailer..

Yes, you did. It's no surprise that you're backpedaling now.

No Davey - guilty conscience I see, I said you could look for a POSTER
from an Anonymous remailer. Thanks for stepping forward and letting us know
FOR SURE it was YOU!!!!!!!

I just pointed out that the GUILTY PARTY would be a CREEP who posts via
anonymous remailers and
is a pathetic littler internet STALKER..

Oh, so you authored it?

No Davey I have NEVER used an anonymous remailer but it is the ONLY
place that YOU post from. Glad to see your CONFESSION here!

Thanks for confessing. Now what IS that service in SINGAPORE?

Your new ISP?

Just one more of the **** remailer and forwarding services YOU live in
Moore!

What I said it was. And DIP**** - - I did NOT say it was a remailer.

Yes, you did.

No I didn't rtead again, but thans for satepping forward as THE CREEP
who ONLY posts via anonymous remailers!!

Now - asshole, don't you have an appointment to go
beat up your wife or something MACHO MAN?

Nah, that would be your M.O. As police records prove.

Sorry Davey for all your FRANTIC and HYSTERICAL claims - I have NO "police
record" at all.
KEEP ON TRYING DAVEY! One of these days they are going to nail your ass for
false reports!

Old January 4th 05, 05:25 PM
Krista

Dusty wrote:

{snip}

Judge Economy says many factors are considered during any custody

dispute.
He says the child's choice is 1 of the most important considerations,

but
he
also says the court evaluates which parent is better able to give love

and
affection, as well as which parent has the means to provide food,

clothing
and medical care.

If this were actually true, more fathers, who usually hold the better job,
would get custody. My ex has a better job and health insurance, but by
choice he hasn't seen her as often as he could have (we've always been
flexible about visitation and shared the cost of transportation), so I
wouldn't necessarily say he should get custody, but certainly I would share
more of her time with him if he wanted it. I think that custody should be
shared, 50-50 in most cases (unless there is documented abuse BEFORE the
breakup of the marriage), with no child support being paid to anyone.
That's best for the child, and then everyone wins, as much as can be.