A quick birth anouncement

Old April 26th 04, 08:57 PM
ang

Default A quick birth anouncement

Although I am mainly a lurker .......

Alexander (Alex) was born on Saturday April 17th at 38 weeks.
6lbs, 6oz- 18 inches long-
A quick induced labour - 6 hours- start to finish!!

Ang

proud mommy to
Ian- April 11, 2001
Alex-April 17, 2004

Old April 26th 04, 09:14 PM
Sophie

"ang" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
Although I am mainly a lurker .......

Alexander (Alex) was born on Saturday April 17th at 38 weeks.
6lbs, 6oz- 18 inches long-
A quick induced labour - 6 hours- start to finish!!

Ang

proud mommy to
Ian- April 11, 2001
Alex-April 17, 2004

Congrats!

Old April 26th 04, 09:18 PM
Welches

ang wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
Although I am mainly a lurker .......

Alexander (Alex) was born on Saturday April 17th at 38 weeks.
6lbs, 6oz- 18 inches long-
A quick induced labour - 6 hours- start to finish!!

Ang

Congratulations!
Debbie

Old April 26th 04, 09:20 PM
Carol Ann

Although I am mainly a lurker .......

Alexander (Alex) was born on Saturday April 17th at 38 weeks.
6lbs, 6oz- 18 inches long-
A quick induced labour - 6 hours- start to finish!!

Ang

proud mommy to
Ian- April 11, 2001
Alex-April 17, 2004

Congratulations!!! Wow, April is going to be a big month for you!

Woo-hoo, two sons!!!

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://tinyurl.com/299ot ---Pictures of Morgan

Old April 26th 04, 09:56 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Congratulations, Ang!

Welcome to the world, little Alex! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

~ Harriet Martineau

Old April 26th 04, 10:07 PM
Sandi

"ang" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
Although I am mainly a lurker .......

Alexander (Alex) was born on Saturday April 17th at 38 weeks.
6lbs, 6oz- 18 inches long-
A quick induced labour - 6 hours- start to finish!!

Ang

proud mommy to
Ian- April 11, 2001
Alex-April 17, 2004

Congrats & welcome to baby Alex!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3 1/2

Old April 26th 04, 10:19 PM
Cam & Shane

Congratulations - I want a six hour labour too!!

Cam

---

Old April 26th 04, 10:19 PM
Coccinella

Congratulations!

--
Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

Old April 26th 04, 10:21 PM
melizabeth

Congratulations! Alexander is going to be our boy's name.

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true

Old April 26th 04, 10:28 PM
Nikki

ang wrote:
Although I am mainly a lurker .......

Alexander (Alex) was born on Saturday April 17th at 38 weeks.
6lbs, 6oz- 18 inches long-
A quick induced labour - 6 hours- start to finish!!

Congrats!!

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (5) and Luke (3)