Am I being over sensitive?

Old July 6th 03, 12:55 AM
Kender

Default Am I being over sensitive?

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message
In ,
Rhiann1048 wrote:

*
*She did say *almost* certainly. And the majority of children are

sleeping
*through the night by one year of age. Of course there are exceptions.

But her
*point is valid.

Just curious - is that actually true that the majority of children are
"sleeping through" by a year? For what definition of "sleeping through" is
that? Because honestly, I don't know anyone in "real life" whose kids
didn't still get up at least once during the night at least half the time
at a year of age. I mean, I consider my daughter "sleeping through" when
she sleeps 8 pm to 4 am, but what that means is at 4 am I get her and
bring her to my bed for another 2 hr nap so...

None of my three kids slept through the night until they turned three. We've
had about three weeks so far of Evan not waking up every night, only once or
twice a week now. The girls were the same.
Everyone is different. Morgan has night terrors but they are rare.

To respond to the OP:
I am usually the one who forgets that I have twins. I sometimes wonder how
come everyone else seems to be doing it so much better, easier etc and then
I remember I have twins and try to cut myself some slack. As long as you
remember it's not so important others acknowledge it. I know it can be
frustrating when you don't always get the credit you think you deserve for
the hard work of having twins.
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

Query : Late Period Kazh Pregnancy 20 July 26th 04 04:31 PM
Sensitive glans? Guitar Boy General (moderated) 2 February 18th 04 01:28 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Allergies and Asthma (part 1/4) [email protected] Info and FAQ's 1 January 16th 04 09:17 AM
An update on my friend (the sensitive question) Sophie Pregnancy 2 December 5th 03 06:43 PM
Prenatal Vitamins for Sensitive Stomach? Marc D. Field Pregnancy 2 October 28th 03 08:42 PM