Christine case...It's rolling! LMFAO

Old November 23rd 06, 10:55 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default SECURITY CAMERAS

Kane wrote
Greg how is it that you went on as though I had not written this post,
failed to answer any questions from this post, and resorted to obvious
snipperage or simply ignoring?
Then asked questions with such obvious answers as to be ludicrous ....
on your part?

Greegor wrote:
Kane you said that pictures were taken of 3 people, one
of whom you thought was Michael.
Why only three?
Why not every stranger in your neighborhood?

Kane wrote
They were the only strangers during the period I was thinking about
when I mentioned it.
We take a lot of photos around here. Many people have security systems
that do.
Did you read the list of the professions of people that have retired in
my community and the professions of folks that have chosen to live
here.

I'll bet your neighbors love the publicity you give them!

We tend to be security conscious because we either worked directly in
varous areas of national security, or we worked directly with those
that tend to pose threats to society, one way or another.

And they LOVE you talking this up!

In the long run, your verbal hostility might threaten them.

Do other neighbors who
"worked directly with those that tend to pose
threats to society, one way or another."
spend as much time as you do trying to
make people angry at you after you retire?

I would think your neighbors would like this place
kept extremely quiet, low profile...

Not BLABBED UP by some idiot who whips
up a lot of hatred on a daily basis.

Isn't it stupid to blab up the security measures also?

What was special about those three strangers?

Nothing. They were just three more that happened to wander in during
the time period I was thinking of when I mentioned this.

Pardon me for my disbelief.
You did accuse Michael of appearing in your neighborhood
and implied you thought one of the three you mentioned
were him.

Please give me the straight poop but no BS.

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
In newsgroups
alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Subject: Does anyone remember this?

Kane wrote
My whole neighborhood, mostly retired military, many from my own field
of the profession, and many retired law enforcement, and my
brother-in-law, a retired U.S. Marshall, are watching all this with
great interest. My little sister, his wife, kind of dotes on me, so she
keeps him interested, if he weren't already.

1. This could of course just be some hogwash
you spew out of some sort of fear.

Anything is possible, Greg. Like you claiming to do child care.

2. I wonder what all of these ""connected"" people would think
if they looked at how you posted public obscenity for
over a year (and bragged about it), called an elderly woman
a (c-word) over and over again, harassed people at length, etc.

Considering they also saw her post claiming the state had not right to
intervene in the parents business when the parents had their children
hung up in church and beat naked with various objects, they though I was
far too kind.

You lead a sort of "Walter Mitty" life of posting abuse and
hiding behind anonymity and "moral and ethical" lies.
You voluntarily created your own threat.

You seem totally unconcerned with the anonymous posting of others, Greg.
Others that make lying accusations about posters here.

No, I didn't create any threat Greg. That's impossible.

3. They probably would look at you as their pet - mental case.

They haven't told me.

If you had a friend or family member with Tourettes Coprolalia
who yells the n-word in a crowd of black people, just how
long would you keep defending this person from the
inevitable result of their instigation?

For ever. Naturally. They cannot control their outbursts reliably.

No Tourettes victim instigates anything at all. Their disease does.

Now you go after Tourette's victims too?

Where will it end, Greg.

In our country words are not sufficient motive to injure or kill someone
unless those words are accompanied by actions.

My own tactics are to make sure the words aren't lost just in case the
actions take place.

It will make the result much easier for me to defend. Should I prevail.

As I'm likely to.

0:-

Old November 23rd 06, 11:55 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Sharon Ispay

Default The Fern as defender of the Whipping Church.... Christine case...It's rolling! LMFAO

Don - you are a lying CPS fatass. You manipulated the posts and links to
make it seem that Fern defended someone charged with a horrible crime.

You snipped the information that reveals Fern only criticized the DA - AFTER
the man was found NOT GUILTY.

You later admit that you left off the subject because it was: "Non sequitur.
I would have left that out because it was not what showed
that she defended the church and the minister."

It showed she criticized the DA for dragging a church through hell for
SPANKING two boys.

NowDon , how many innocent families did you destroy with tricks like these??
How many 'child abusing thugs' [spankers] , did you destroy with your lies??

You are the lowest of lowlifes Don. A destroyer of children and families for
your own sick ends.

You CPS lying scum make me cry.

"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old November 23rd 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane: The JURY agreed with Fern!
Why don't you accuse the whole JURY for this?

I do. Are you seriously going to say that OJ, for instance, did not
kill Nicole just because a jury acquited?

Are you seriously going to claim that any jury acquits on the facts
alone?

Yer kind of dumb, I think, but not that dumb, Greg.

Kane wrote
I included many posts of fern's that showed she did indeed defend by
criticizing the prosecution and the intervention of the state.

In a case where the JURY aquitted! Duh?

Yep. Sure did.

She loved that the jury acquited a confessed group of people that even
SAID they beat children according to "Biblical" mandate to do so.

You missed that did you?

Did you miss that post also where Fern went on and on and ended with,
and I paraphrase except for the "sock" to the face, " wait until some
teenager socks you in the face."

This was in defense of the chuch and the minister because it was the
subject at the time she wrote it.

You know her. Go ask her is she was defending the "Constitutional
rights" and the "acquiting" of those folks that CONFESSED OPENLY AND
PUBLICLY TO BEATING CHILDREN.

"CT: spanking minister acquitted by jury in *assault* case"

You can't tell CT from GA Kane? grin

I posted more evidence of Fern's attitude about churches.

You seem entirely unable to operate in the real world, Greg, but YOU
demand lattitude when YOU Post. Why is that, Greg?

And we ALLOW YOU THAT LATTITUDE to try and make your case.

Did the case cited NOT provide you with proof that Fern defended
beatings?.

After the aquittal, Fern criticized the DA for bringing a deficient case.

Kane wrote
Not in terms that show she was sorry he hadn't succeeded. She
criticized that he brouth ANY case at all. The deficiency claimed was
that the DA lacked a case.

The JURY fully agreed with FERN!

Yes, they, like Fern defended the confessions of the church people.

I'd guess the judge would not allow those to be considered because they
were not done with Miranda in place. Just media interviews. Do you deny
the confessions in the media?

Are you willing to give up all media revelations that indict CPS?

You're heartbroken that the JURY and Fern all PANNED THIS?

Yes, very. It shows that there are people that would support the
vicious beating of children, that the children, their parents, and the
minister insist they did indeed DO, and will continue to do.

Or don't you consider whipping a child bloody a beating?

Kane wrote
Testimony of church members was enough to show the acts in question did
take place.

That has NOTHING to do with Fern's defense of people
where a JURY also found them innocent!

You are delusional it appears.

If Fern can defend them after confessions that they did indeed hold
children down, hold them suspended while the minister did indeed beat
them, then Fern IS defending their actions.

Are you truly this immoral, Greg?

A trial doesn't prove an act didn't happen, only that the jury does not
support conviction for the charges brought.

I NEVER can be take to mean the actions did not happen.

Kane wrote
You seem to overlook my point about Fern's history of doing exactly
what I've claimed...defending the beating of children.

The JURY agreed with Fern!

Yes.

Calling spanking BEATING is your demagogic kook rhetoric propaganda.

I have posted the quoted words of both the minister, some children, and
some church members, both current members and former members that
indeed describe whipping to the point of bleeding. A police
investigator found open wounds on one boy, the oldest of the two that
precipitated this current case.

The minister was convicted in 93 of beating a 17 year old girl for,
"trying to take over the church" as he put it, so severely for 20-30
minutes she was bloodied.

He was not remorseful for doing so and said he would continue to beat
children as his right as a pastor of a "Christian" congregation that
followed the bible mandates to beat.

Now if all this is not "beating," but is just spanking in your mind,
Greg, you have some serious problems with reality.

or four days. You'll see the quotes, and the links to the sources. Read
them.

Get back to me an apologize to the readers of this group that would
believe that I called "spanking" beating.

When in fact it is clear that there was, probably still is, and will be
beatings of children going on on that church. If the jury KNEW (I doubt
it) the facts, they would not have likely acquited. Judges are known
for agreeing with defense attorneys about "prejudicing the jury" with
the more spectacular behaviors of the accused.

You know this. Stop deluding yourself.

Do the apologizing and withdraw your fraudulent accusation, Greg.

If you are man enough.

Kane

Old November 24th 06, 12:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Sharon Ispay

"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

Spanking is not abuse Don - how many spanking families did you 'help' Don??

You misrepresent and lie to turn legal spanking into abuse.

Hoe many innocent families suffered at the hands of your lies and
misrepresentations??

How many went to foster 'hell' because of your lies.

How many were abused in FC because of your misrepresentations??

Hey Don - HOW MANY CHILDREN DIEDBECAUSEOF YOUER LIES???

Old November 25th 06, 03:06 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Sharon Ispay wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
ups.com...

Spanking is not abuse Don - how many spanking families did you 'help' Don??

Actual families that used spanking in parenting?

Around 1,200 that I'm very sure of.

Probably approaching 3,000 in all, but I am not positive and have tried
to make a conservative estimate.

This would be from about 1978 through 2003.

I worked in mental health with children and families for a good deal of
that time, and of course helped families with mentally ill children
learn more effective strategies for parenting and handling discipline
challenges. I'm quite proud of having done so, and seen sick children
be able to turn it around when their parents did.

The 1,200 were privately taught those skills on a strictly voluntary
basis. I gave public lectures to introduce the concept, and group
lessions for those that decided they would like to learn skills that
precluded the use of punishment stratgies and especially pain and
humiliation elimination from their parening repertoire.

I was pretty expensive for the times, but many folks, the 1,200 I
mentioned, who names remain still in my files with various lessons they
completed, remain in my files, so the count is easy, thought it well
worth my fees.

They were not clients of any kind. Just folks. Loving parents, for the
most part.

You misrepresent and lie to turn legal spanking into abuse.

You can cite some instances where I've misrepresented, or are you
calling disagreent in debate "misrepresenting?"

You do know what you have done would be called, right Dennis?

Hoe many innocent families suffered at the hands of your lies and
misrepresentations??

I have never beaten my wife, and I have not lied and misrepresented, so
neither my wife or the families have suffered at my hands or anything
else.

How many went to foster 'hell' because of your lies.

Zero, for the reasons stated above.

The largest number, in fact, that I helped and along with my help
provided some education in parenting abused and neglect children, were
themselves "foster and adoptive family applicants" who were the
grandparents, aunts and uncles, much older siblings, even some older
neices and nephews of those children.

As far as I know not a one 'went to foster hell.' They simply recieved
children into their loving family FROM a bio parent hell.

How many were abused in FC because of your misrepresentations??

None, since I didn't misrepresent.

Many who had been spankers when parenting their own children listened
to what I had to say, and applied it to children that were very
difficult to parent, abused children, and returned stunned at how
effective such non-punitive methods are. Some cried as they told the
story, because before they had come to the groups I ran for kinship
folks (foster rels often have the children before they are
trained...since they are the ones that contacted ME as a resource)
they were having a horrible time with the children.

The methods of punishment they knew were as nothing to abused children.

Hey Don - HOW MANY CHILDREN DIEDBECAUSEOF YOUER LIES???

Well, since I don't lie the logical answer would be zero.

How many died because I helped their parents, or their parenting kin
learn and apply methods that did not use punishment?

I've never heard of single death at the hands of the parent or kin.

You do have proof of all these claims of yours, right?

You know some dead children, and or children "sent to foster hell,"
because of me, right?

Or were you just looking for information?

Can I help with your son, Dennis? He'd be coming into his teens now and
I suspect you are going have one hell of a time, and you can try to
blame it on CPS but it won't fly.

0:-

Old December 3rd 06, 01:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Pththth!

Kane have you had impure thoughts?

Old December 3rd 06, 03:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Pththth!

Kane have you had impure thoughts?

Not since I was a teenager.

What's your excuse?

Christine case Greegor Foster Parents 9 November 17th 06 03:04 AM
<----------- KANE nineballgirl Spanking 2 September 30th 04 07:26 PM
Mother's Paternity Fraud - US Supreme Court Case TrashBBRT Child Support 8 May 21st 04 05:52 PM