LaVonne, where art thou?

Old September 22nd 03, 04:39 AM
Doan

Default Get a grip, Doan!!! was LaVonne, where art thou?

Please repost. I, and anyone else for the fact, have seen your post.

Doan

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

I responded to your post. If you want to play this game it only reveals your
refusal to debate.

LaVonne

Doan wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Ron wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

It has been over seven weeks now since LaVonne posted "studies that
have
not been discussed in this newsgroup". I challenged her to debate me
on these so-called studies. Why is she so afraid to take me on?

Doan

It is now over eight weeks. Still nothing but empty accusations from
LaVonne. Why is she still avoiding me?

Doan

Have anyone seen LaVonne lately? ;-)

Doan

She cross-posted something to aspcs in the last 2 hours, thinking that it
was more appropriate there. Kinda hard to tell what she was thinking.

Ron

IOW, she plays the "hide-low until they forget" game. :-)

Doan

It's now over nine weeks!

Doan

It's now over TEN weeks! Is the anti-spanking position so weak that it
cannot be defended - even by self-proclaimed Ph.D. like LaVonne?

Doan

Old September 24th 03, 06:12 AM
Doan

Default LaVonne, where art thou?

I guess the truth is there is now post. It is now going 12 weeks!

Doan

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

Can anyone else find the post? Is there more than one LaVonne? ;-)

Doan

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

Still can't find the post where I responded?

Oops.

LaVonne

Doan wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Ron wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

[...]

It's now going 11 weeks! Do you have a feeling that LaVonne wanted to
debate??? ;-)

Doan

Old September 29th 03, 11:32 PM
Doan

It is now 13 weeks!

Doan

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

I guess the truth is there is NO post. It is now going 12 weeks!

Doan

Doan wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Ron wrote:

Old October 6th 03, 02:48 AM
Doan

Make that 14 weeks. :-)

Doan

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

It is now 13 weeks!

Doan

Doan wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Ron wrote:

Old October 6th 03, 03:16 AM
Fern5827

Ah, well you must understand, Doan, she is crossposting my legitimate posts to
aps to ascps.

Since she can't answer you coherently without resorting to AD HOMS, she is
making rude postings.

I have a great reference regarding Dr. Elizabeth Gershoff having been spanked
in her youth.

Must dig it out for you.

Doan who has asked the one remaining poster on this NG (one who started posting
here early) a legitimate query:

Subject: LaVonne, where art thou?
From: Doan
Date: 10/5/2003 9:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Make that 14 weeks. :-)

Doan

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

It is now 13 weeks!

Doan

Doan wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Ron wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003, Doan wrote:

[...]

Take a look at Website for CPS problems.

http://www.CPSWatch.com
Old October 14th 03, 07:18 AM
Doan

Going to week number 15!

Doan

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Doan wrote:

Make that 14 weeks. :-)

Doan

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

It is now 13 weeks!

Doan

Doan wrote:

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003, Doan wrote:

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003, Ron wrote:

Old October 14th 03, 09:12 AM
Byron Canfield

"Doan" wrote in message

Going to week number 15!

Doan

Perhaps she grew weary of your diatribe and added you to her kill filter.
Hmm, might have to do that myself. The you can continue to post replies to
your own messages, talking to yourself -- somehow that seems so appropriate.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old October 14th 03, 09:37 PM
Doan

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Byron Canfield wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

Going to week number 15!

Doan

Perhaps she grew weary of your diatribe and added you to her kill filter.
Hmm, might have to do that myself. The you can continue to post replies to
your own messages, talking to yourself -- somehow that seems so appropriate.

Yup! That seems to be the best that the anti-spanking zealotS can do! :-)
I gave them chances after chances to defend their position and their
precious "pee-reviewed" studies and all they can do is run and hide. It
must be fun running around with no clothes on. Maybe if they cover their
eyes and ears, they can pretend they are the Emperor and dictate to others
how to parent! :-)

Doan

Old October 15th 03, 02:00 AM
LaVonne Carlson

Byron Canfield wrote:

"Doan" wrote in message

Going to week number 15!

Doan

Perhaps she grew weary of your diatribe and added you to her kill filter.
Hmm, might have to do that myself. The you can continue to post replies to
your own messages, talking to yourself -- somehow that seems so appropriate.

I've responded to doan for more years than I care to remember. He's been
around alt.parenting.spanking for a very long time. I haven't added him to my
kill filter but I seldom respond to his posts any more. There is little
point. He appears incapable of engaging in rational discussion or debate. His
diatribes are counter-productive and time consuming. Ignoring doan and letting
doan talk to doan seems a much better use of my time.

LaVonne

Old October 15th 03, 06:04 AM
Byron Canfield

"Doan" wrote in message

Going to week number 15!

Doan

Perhaps she grew weary of your diatribe and added you to her kill

filter.
Hmm, might have to do that myself. The you can continue to post replies

your own messages, talking to yourself -- somehow that seems so

appropriate.

Yup! That seems to be the best that the anti-spanking zealotS can do! :-)
I gave them chances after chances to defend their position and their
precious "pee-reviewed" studies and all they can do is run and hide. It
must be fun running around with no clothes on. Maybe if they cover their
eyes and ears, they can pretend they are the Emperor and dictate to others
how to parent! :-)

Doan

No, you flatter yourself; they just grow bored with you.

LaVonne Doan General 0 April 15th 04 08:06 AM
Another child killed in kincare Kane General 39 February 12th 04 06:55 PM
LaVonne, where art thou? [email protected] General 68 October 25th 03 04:59 AM
LaVonne, where art thou? [email protected] Spanking 14 September 3rd 03 12:39 PM
LaVonne, where art thou? LaVonne Carlson Spanking 43 August 30th 03 12:57 PM