This is what "spanking" is about.

Old February 27th 05, 10:53 PM
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
The two drivers licenses you claim you have..

Please explain how that is legal somewhere.

I believe each license would be legal in it's designated state.

Can an attny not be licensed to practice in two different states?

I'm squirming and wiggling impatiently!

Got the new Brownie/ Girl Scout catalog, have you?

Old February 28th 05, 04:01 AM
Kane

Greegor wrote:
The two drivers licenses you claim you have..

Yeeeesssssss?

Please explain how that is legal somewhere.

R R R .... the little traveled twit begs for an answer.

Here's one state's comments, just to help you out:

"license holders who intend to visit a foreign country can obtain an
International Driving Permit from American Automobile Association (AAA)
before leaving the country. Some foreign countries require an
International Driving Permit."

And because I know you ask these questions out of your sincere desire
to gain more knowledge, and often because you yourself wish to use the
information for good purposes, I'll give you the location in Iowa where
YOU too can get an IDP.

http://www.autoclubgroup.com/mnia/tr...42&sectionID=2

Smart Travel Planning Includes an
International Driver's Permit
June 21, 2004

Advanced planning for international pleasure or business trips goes a
long way. One important step is to secure an International Driving
Permit.

About the International Driving Permit (IDP):

* Accepted by over 200 foreign countries. This legal identification
document translates U.S. driver license information into 11 foreign
languages.

* Umbrella Policy. If you have an umbrella policy, lost luggage may
already be covered.

* License and translation. Many countries that do not recognize a
U.S. driver license will accept the IDP. Where a U.S. driver license is
acceptable but requires translation, the IDP provides it.

* Extra protection overseas. Even if you don't plan to drive, IDP
photo identification can help you communicate with foreign authorities
and get you on your way more quickly.

* Easy to obtain. International Driving Permits are available
through our network of 1,000 AAA travel agencies in the U.S. and
Canada.

Purchasing requirements.

* Minimum age 18.

* Valid U.S. driver license.

* $10.

* Two passport-size photos.

* Signed IDP application.

The IDP can be used for one year from date of issue and must be
accompanied by a valid U.S. driver license at all times.
...end.....

There now, feel better?

R R R R R R R R....

And I DO hold a license from another country as well. So I actually
have three. But what country is none of your business, because there I
am known by the name I use here. And I suspect you, you low life
scumsucking twit, would continue to lie and contact them and try to
make trouble for me there.

I'm squirming and wiggling impatiently!

I hear you can get help for those locally:

http://www.iowaclinic.com/news/article/index.jsp?id=114

How cute you must look.

Did I help any with the info?

R R R R R ....what a dimbulb. And still won't answer MY questions.

You TRY for complex and what you think (because you are so stupid and
immobilized by our ignorance) are difficult questions I have no trouble
answering at all. It's because I don't lie. And you can't answer
questions of mine, even simple ones, because you DO lie, and are of low
moral character.

Kane

Old February 28th 05, 04:18 AM

"Kane" wrote:

Did I help any with the info?

Lie is not help. Driving permits are not Driver's license's. When you
travel, your belly tracks are sideways in sand? You lie about everything.
lono

--
Never it takes a brain to supervise.
-proverb
Old February 28th 05, 08:56 AM
Mrs Griffinth

"Kane" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's because I don't lie.

Please, raise your hands class. How many think kane also claims he has never
tossed off?
Mrs. Grif

Old February 28th 05, 05:09 PM
neal_65

One of our local high principals did this to a 14 y/o girl. It will be
interesting to see if he keeps his job. This link will show the beating
the girl got plus comments from local citizens.
http://www.carlsbadonline.com/TheRan...033&forum_id=3

Old February 28th 05, 08:33 PM
Kane

Case law will support the school board in this matter. It may not
though, protect the actor. He may well pay.

It sounds like there isn't much official support though. The community
appears to be discouraged about LE and the schools there. (read the
comments).

Kane

Old February 28th 05, 09:04 PM
Greegor

That AAA IDP sounds like it is NOT a government issued
drivers license at all, and actually sounds like some
sort of a revenue generator for AAA.
Is the IDP connected to any government agency?

It sounds like one step better than the Lone Ranger
secret decoder ring from a box of cereal.

That's NOT a second legal identity with a different name.

Why did you pretend it was?

Old February 28th 05, 09:51 PM
Kane

Greegor wrote:
That AAA IDP sounds like it is NOT a government issued
drivers license at all,

It isn't. If I said it was I was mistaken, that's for sure. Since I
have one I know who issues, so it would be weird for me to give you
incorrect information. I make it a point not to do that.

and actually sounds like some
sort of a revenue generator for AAA.

Yes it does. But it's not very expensive at all. So it must be more a
PR or goodwill gesture by AAA. They do that, you know. Their primary
income is from insurance.

Is the IDP connected to any government agency?

That depends on your definition of "connected." Do you mean "issued
by?" No, of course not. I hope I didn't mistakenly make such a claim or
lead you to that conclusion. That would be sloppy.

However, it IS accepted by governments, including the US when carried
by foreign nationals (but they must have other proof of permits from
their own counties as well) who, when you go to their websites (Like
the US state department) or various states DMVs, send people to the AAA
for the international permit.

It sounds like one step better than the Lone Ranger
secret decoder ring from a box of cereal.

Some governments don't think so.

That's NOT a second legal identity with a different name.

But in fact it is suggested as being used for exactly that in other
countries. It's exactly why I got one.

Why did you pretend it was?

Pretend what was what?

Here is a cautionary note from the USDS about where to obtain, and
where NOT to obtain, and how to use and not use, the IDP.

"
The U.S. Department of State has authorized only two organizations to
issue IDPs to U.S. residents. The organizations, the American
Automobile Association (AAA) and the American Automobile Touring
Alliance (AATA), are permitted to sell IDPs only to people who are at
least 18 years old and only to those who have a valid driver's license
issued by a U.S. state or territory. The AAA and the AATA charge $10
for each IDP.
"

Boy, what a scam. They must be making billions. Don't you wish you
could get a little? R R R RR R.

Now of course the following doesn't apply to me, since I'm not a
foreign national, but would serve to more fully answer your question as
you are now expanding on it.

http://www.firstgov.gov/Topics/Forei..._Driving.shtml

"
Quick facts for foreign visitors about driving in the U.S.

Map of the United States with the American flag in the background

E-mail This Page

1. An international driver's license must be obtained from your home
country. This permit only verifies that you hold a valid license in
your home country. It is your foreign driver's license that allows you
to drive in the United States Contact the authorities in your home
country to get an international driving permit. The United States does
NOT issue international driver's licenses to foreign visitors.
"
They point out that you can use this until you obtain, if you are
taking up residence, a US DL issued by the state you reside in.

I never said one replaces another, or serves without the other. I'm not
obligated to go on for pages clarifing all possible issues in response
to your question. I'm only obligated by my own personal sense of
courtesy to answer that which you actually ask.

Now you've expanded, and I've tried my best to answer. I even went a
tad beyond, because you've a tendency to make me out a liar when I fail
to answer what you FAILED TO ASK.

And you seemed to have dropped the part where I said I have a foreign
driver's license in another country. That is possible to do in some
parts of the world.

So, with my state issued DL, and one from another country, and a IDP, I
have three in total. What each does and serves for varies. But you
didn't ask about that.

So you are going to call me a liar for not answering a question you
didn't ask?

I see.

Now, about the question I asked, given that I've been so considerate of
you in answering your questions, I'd now expect you to answer out of
simple courtesy, mine of you:

Do you, Greg Hanson, advocate or support, morally or ethically, parents
using lethal force to take their children from state custody?

If so, please explain your reasons.

And thanks again for your prompt response to this question.

Kane

Old February 28th 05, 10:18 PM
Greegor

The IDP is specifically for declaring an ALTERNATE NAME?

How would it match up with the legal state drivers license?

Old February 28th 05, 11:40 PM
Kane

Greegor wrote:
The IDP is specifically for declaring an ALTERNATE NAME?

How would it match up with the legal state drivers license?

I'm sorry, but you haven't answer my question.

Any reason you seriously think I should answer yours?

I think I've more than shown my courtesy and responsiveness to your
inane questions. How about you answer my serious question now instead
of indulging in these dodges?

Do you, Gregory Hanson, advocate or support, morally or ethically, the
use of deadly force by parents to take their children from state
custody?

Yah see, Greg, I think some who come here have a rather large
investment in knowing what people will or won't do regarding other
people.

And you made the statement to the cop that prompted my asking, so
there's no "harrassment" or hidden agenda here.

It's pretty obvious this is a serious question of considerable concern
to all.

It's getting close to the deadline. If no one else things you support
it, I am beginning to based on that post to the officer and your
refusal to answer.

And we can just leave it at that if you wish. That I suspect you. And
that likely others do.

Is that what you prefer, or would you like to defend your stand, pro or
con?

Choice is yours.

And further questions to me on other subjects are recognized for what
they a harrassment for diversion on your part to avoid this
important question of your position on the moral defensibility of using
lethal force, and how you would apply that to parents of children in
state custody.

We aren't playing here, at least not to entertain you, greegor.

So get with the program. Or join the other thugs that have come here in
the past and spewed their sickness, and departed.

Kane

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
Debate on spanking Doan Spanking 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM