lowering support

Old April 19th 05, 07:17 PM
dadslawyer

Default lowering support

a free motion to lower support for activated reservists(modifiable to all )
is on lowersupport.com

--
Ronald L. Isaacs
Attorney at Law

www.fathers-rights.com

Old April 20th 05, 04:56 AM
William Barger

Yes lets make sure all attorney's children are well fed, dressed, and
have everything they wish for. : ) Some NCP's would rather fight and
pay someone else rather than just doing, you know, the right thing.
It is NOT the child's fault that their parent finds themselves making
less money, is downsized, fired, layed off, quit, or is just a lazy ass.
Only upward modification should be used; never downward. Inflation and
cost of living never go down. Why should child support?

Old April 20th 05, 04:39 PM

Gee, if we actually could afford Mr. Isaacs' retainer, none of us would
probably be posting to this group.

How many of us can afford a $15,000 retainer, let alone have good
enough credit to have plastic with that kind of a credit limit?

Old April 20th 05, 06:14 PM

Willy, you know nothing.

Old April 20th 05, 07:00 PM
William Barger

I know you are a complete idiot and crybaby that only wants to bitch
about having to take care of your offspring.

Old April 20th 05, 09:41 PM
P.Fritz

"J" wrote in message
ups.com...
Willy, you know nothing.

Did you notice how quickly billyboob reverted to the homosexual
slurs.............I've always found that someone that has their own
skeletons is the type to throw such childish insults around.

Note to Billyboob...........over the course of many years, I have had many
gay friends and neighbors, even a couple of 'drag queens'.....your lame
insults don't bother me in the least....and are at best ......laughable.

Old April 21st 05, 12:10 AM

If you actually could read with comprehension, I do not "bitch" about
having to take care of my offspring, I complain, and rightfully so,
about the inequalities in the CS system.

Old April 21st 05, 12:12 AM

Oh yeah, Willy, you bitch about having to take care of your offspring,
as evidenced by your constant whining about how you have to provide
everything, etc. You claim to make a six figure income, but bitch about
not recieving 30 dollars in CS. You bitch about how much little league
supplies cost.

I hope to hell you do not actually have children.

Old April 21st 05, 04:17 PM
P.Fritz

"J" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you actually could read with comprehension, I do not "bitch" about
having to take care of my offspring, I complain, and rightfully so,
about the inequalities in the CS system.

Billyboob is typical of the welfare queen mentality..........