The F Crime (#15): Great Quotes!

Old August 10th 05, 01:10 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default The F Crime (#15): Great Quotes!

BONUS for pregnant women.

See the very end of this post...

THE F CRIME (#15): GREAT QUOTES!

Here's one...

"Common sense should tell us that if a poison circulating in a child's body
can damage the tooth forming cells [i.e. fluorosis], then other harm is also
likely."
--Dr. John Colquhoun, former Principal Dental Officer, Auckland, NZ^^^

^^^Quoted by Paul G. Rubin, DDS, FIAOMT (See other Great Quotes, below.)

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Paul G. Rubin, DDS, FIAOMT
Seattle , Washington.

Paul,

Great quotes!

(Your April 28, 2005 Open Letter to your fellow dentists came to me via Dr.
Paul Connett's FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin #284: Voices of Reason, Part 13.
August 9, 2005.)

Don't forget to mention that the common law doctrine of informed consent
indicates that putting the cumulative poison into people without their
consent is a CRIME/battery.

Indeed, the doctrine of informed consent indicates that even GOOD medicine
administered without consent is a crime/battery.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

PS Usenetters,

DR. PAUL G. RUBIN'S OPEN LETTER TO DENTISTS...

An open letter from Dr. Paul Rubin to dental colleagues in Bellingham,
Washington.

April 28, 2005.

Dear Colleagues,

You are aware of the current goal of the WSDA and the MBDDS to have
Bellingham's water supply fluoridated. I, and many of my professional
colleagues are strongly opposed to this. I realize that being in Seattle I
am an "outsider," though I have some ties to Bellingham. We definitely share
the common goal of greater health of our patients and our community. I do
not believe that water fluoridation helps to further that goal. I hope that
you will take a few minutes to continue reading this.

An increasing number of respected scientists, health educators, dentists,
and physicians are opposed to water fluoridation. Why? Many have switched
from being previous supporters of fluoridation and are now actively opposed
to it. Why? Here are some brief examples:

Dr. John Colquhoun, former Principal Dental Officer, Auckland, NZ:

"Common sense should tell us that if a poison circulating in a child's body
can damage the tooth forming cells [i.e. fluorosis], then other harm is also
likely."

Dr. Hardy Limeback, BSc, PhD, DDS, Associate Professor and Head of
Preventive Dentistry, University of Toronto (and formerly a supporter of
fluoride):

"Since April of 1999 I have publicly decried the addition of fluoride,
especially hydrofluorosilicic acid, to drinking water for the purpose of
preventing tooth decay." (a summary of his reasons in a letter available at
www.fluoridealert.org/limeback.htm ).

Dr. Albert W. Burgstahler, former president of the International Society for
Fluoride Research, and Professor Emeritus of Organic Chemistry, University
of Kansas:

"[There are] hidden dangers of the introduction of fluoride chemicals...into
our drinking water."

Dr. Samual S. Epstein, chairman of the Cancer Prevention Coalition and
Professor Emeritus of Environmental and Occupational Medicine, University of
Illinois School of Public Health:

"[Christopher Bryson, author of The Fluoride Deception] is right on in his
emphasis on the ineffectiveness of fluoridation of water with industrial
wastes, and its risks of nerve and brain damage, and cancer, coupled with
the long-standing industrial conspiracy to suppress this information."

Dr. Arvid Carlsson, Pharmacologist, Nobel Laureate in Physiology and
Medicine in 2000:

"I am quite convinced that water fluoridation, in a not-too-distant future,
will be consigned to medical history."

[Dr. William Hirzy, senior vice president NTEU Chapter 280. This union is
comprised of and represents about 1500 scientists, lawyers, engineers and
other professional employees at EPA headquarters in Washington, DC. These
include the scientists at the EPA who study water safety issues. Since 1998,
they have taken a stand opposing of fluoridation of drinking water supplies.
Dr. Hirzy writes,

"since then, our opposition to drinking water fluoridation has grown, based
on the scientific literature documenting the increasingly out-of-control
exposures to fluoride, the lack of benefit to dental health from ingested
fluoride, and the hazards to human health from ingestion."]

Are all these people nuts? No. These are well-meaning, well educated
professionals as are all of you. I believe that the difference in their
stance on fluoridation comes from taking a long and careful look at data and
evidence that most of us were never exposed to. I am simply asking that you
take a look at his information yourself and reconsider your stance on
fluoridation. You owe it to yourself, your patients, and your profession to
be as well informed as you can be on this issue. You have read a lot of
articles supporting fluoridation. Please take a look at what other
professionals are saying, and what is the evidence behind it.

I urge you to take a little time with at least the following two sources.
Network. It has a thorough compilation of respectably sound material.
Another is the Position Paper on Fluoridation produced by the the
International Academy of Oral Medicine and and Toxicology (IAOMT). It is a
thorough, and well referenced report on ingested fluoride and fluoridation,
and can be downloaded from
http://www.iaomt.org/articledetails.cfm?artid=97 (click on "download
article").

I think this information will be an eye opener for many of you. If you can
really sift through this material with an open mind, you may end up thinking
quite differently about the wisdom of fluoridation, as I have. At least you
will be more thoroughly informed and can better understand and respect this
dissenting viewpoint.

Respectfully yours, in the interest of better health,
Paul G. Rubin, DDS, FIAOMT,
Seattle , Washington.

TWO DENTISTS RESPONDED...

Yeah, great. That and $2.95 will get you a cup of coffee. And Art Bell is
convinced there are aliens among us. When you actually show us one person
negatively affected by 1 ppm fluoride, the same concentration that naturally
exists in sea water, then we will talk. I've blocked your email. Some care
about the kids and some care about their agenda.

........ DDS.

How touching that after all these years you are still concerned about
activities in Bellingham. I understand that you are passionately convinced
that you are right and all those individuals, governmental bodies and
institutions favoring fluoridation are wrong. However, those of us actually
living and working here have our own view, which is the opposite of yours.
Please confine yourself to solving the problems of Seattle and let us deal
with those in Bellingham.

......DDS (Bellingham native).

Here is the rest of Dr. Paul Connett's FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin #284: Voices
of Reason, Part 13. August 9, 2005

How FUNNY that those opposed to putting poison into people's bodies without
their consent are called "not legitimate"...LOL!

Paul wrote:

Dear All,

Just back from Bellingham, Washington. What a fine group of citizens and
professionals there is there fighting fluoridation in this delightful west
coast town. We had three meetings - one in Mount Vernon, where three local
commissioners are considering fluoridation (August 3) and two in Bellingham
(August 4, 5) which has a referendum in the upcoming November election. This
is the fourth time local dentists and the statewide dental association have
tried to fluoridate Bellingham. Even though out of town money (about
$160,000, largely from Delta Dental) is being used to promote fluoridation
(they even hired a professional group to collect signatures to get the
measure on the ballot), the citizens opposed to fluoridation (Citizens
Against Forced Fluoridation) are well organized and determined to keep it
out. See http://www.noforcedfluoride.org

On August 5, I shared the platform with Dr Debra Hopkins DDS, a dentist
from Tacoma, Washington. Her excellent statement was featured in Voices of
Reason, Part 11 (FAN bulletin #277).

On August 4, I shared the platform with Dr. Paul Rubin, DDS a dentist from
Seattle, and a short statement from him (or rather letter) is featured as
part 13 in our Voices of Reason series (see below).

Both Dr. Rubin and Dr. Hopkins produced very impressive presentations which
made it very easy for me to finish and embellish their arguments. On neither
evening were proponents willing to share the stage with us, claiming that
the citizens group was not a "legitimate" group! A press report of this
meeting is available at http://www.fluorideaction.net/news/2340.html

Part of the same arrogance was displayed in email responses from two
Bellingham dentists to Paul Rubin's very reasonable email to them asking
them to take a second look at the scientific concerns being expressed about
fluoridation before they attempt to get Bellingham fluoridated.

Here are their responses: See above.

END excerpt of Paul's FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin.

I say again....

Don't forget to mention that the common law doctrine of informed consent
indicates that putting the cumulative poison into people without their
consent is a CRIME/battery.

Indeed, the doctrine of informed consent indicates that even GOOD medicine
administered without consent is a crime/battery

Finally, there is the fact that CDC should be helping to stop the mass
poisoning of America's drinking water...

As I noted in response to CDC's Annette Ashizawa, PhD ) at
CDC's
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry/ATSDR

CDC admits that the cumulative poison acts TOPICALLY - it doesn't even NEED
to be in the water. It may not even prevent cavities - according to the
best research, it saves less than 1 tooth surface in 128 at best! See
www.fluoridealert.org.

If people want the poison they can brush with poisoned
toothpaste.(Fluoridated toothpaste is indeed poisoned. Each tube has a
poison warning. See www.aquasafe.us.)

I also noted for Annette that CDC's Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease
Registry/ATSDR "works with states and other federal agencies to prevent
exposure to hazardous substances from waste sites."
http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/DRO/r1.html

I wrote:

EMERGENCY: A hazardous substance (hydrofluorosilicic acid w/ arsenic and
lead) from phosphate fertilizer waste sites/scrubbers is being injected into
America's water supply. (Some municipalities are using "pure" poison -
sodium fluoride.)

CDC's ATSDR needs to simply DO ITS JOB and work with state attorney generals
to stop/prevent this 60-year-old ongoing hazardous substance crime - NOW.

I'll copy Annette again via .

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

Paul Connett, PhD, to get the F dominoes falling even faster, will you
forward this email to your FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin list and urge people to
contact their district attorneys and attorneys general and ask them to issue
cease and desist orders to all the illegal municipal chemotherapists?

I thank Paul for using his FAN CAMPAIGN Bulletin to forward the other Paul's
Open Letter.

Time to start talking about the CRIMINAL aspect of "fluoridation" the F
crime.

Crime means FREE ATTORNEYS (district attorneys and attorney generals) - and
CDC is supposed to work with them. See above.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon

Copied to Paul Connett, PhD via

Copied to Annette Ashizawa, PhD at CDC via
.

Copied to Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers via

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "The F Crime (#15): Great Quotes!"

BONUS: How pregnant women can allow their birth canals to open an "extra"
up to 30% and give their babies an "extra" up to 50% of blood...

For details (including Four OB Lies - they are whoppers)...

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606