Worried foster care parents in revolt over new rules

Old November 5th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Worried foster care parents in revolt over new rules

Releasing all of the information on "AT RISK" parents
to FOSTERS would mostly reveal to fosters just
how PETTY the reasons for removal really were.
Fosters would quickly see how most of the removed
children really should NOT have been removed.

At first this would reveal just how seriously
the caseworkers had LIED to the fosters about
the horrible conditions the children were removed from.

Quickly the caseworkers would stop telling these
big lies to fosters.

Notice that in this article the representative for fosters
considers every child to be a refugee from ACTUAL abuse.
This is factually, statistically, not true.

Notice also that the rep has effectively become
the labor rep for the UNION of fosters, even calling
a strike.

The funniest part is the rep complaining that the
laws are created without insight ("family picnic").
Famliy Rights people have said this for ages
but foster reps generally reamin quiet when this
idiocy BENEFITS them.

Old November 5th 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Releasing all of the information on "AT RISK" parents
to FOSTERS would mostly reveal to fosters just
how PETTY the reasons for removal really were.
Fosters would quickly see how most of the removed
children really should NOT have been removed.

At first this would reveal just how seriously
the caseworkers had LIED to the fosters about
the horrible conditions the children were removed from.

1. Caseworkers don't tell us these things gregg, the kids do. So,
caseworkers don't lie to us, and therefore your premise is in error. IF we
are told how horrible the conditions are the story is being told by those
who have been subjected to it.

2. It is not the place of the foster parents to judge the reasons for
removal. We don't have all the information, we were not there, we don't
have the training and in most cases the education to make these judgments.
That's what caseworkers are for. And the police of course.

3. Most removals for "At Risk" children are made by law enforcement
officers. Not caseworkers. I notice that both of you tend to place all the
blame on the caseworkers, when in fact in many cases they just get handed a
case by the police and the actual removal has already been made.
Interesting that you don't blame the officers for making these decisions.

Ron

Old November 5th 06, 06:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Ron wrote
caseworkers don't lie to us

They've been CAUGHT AT IT Ron!

Ron wrote
It is not the place of the foster parents to judge the reasons for
removal. We don't have all the information, we were not there, we don't
have the training and in most cases the education to make these judgments.
That's what caseworkers are for. And the police of course.

Isn't that the argument the death camp guards and villagers used?

Plus you implied that caseworkers DO have the training or
education to know diddly, which even KANE acknowledges
is not true.

Ron wrote
3. Most removals for "At Risk" children are made by law enforcement
officers. Not caseworkers. I notice that both of you tend to place all the
blame on the caseworkers, when in fact in many cases they just get handed a
case by the police and the actual removal has already been made.
Interesting that you don't blame the officers for making these decisions.

I do, but the CPS agency justifies to itself MAINTAINING
dominion and control over the children. The cops are
not responsible for the months of foot dragging by the agencies.
Dominion and Control over a child is the legal issue for good reason.

Old November 5th 06, 07:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ron wrote
caseworkers don't lie to us

They've been CAUGHT AT IT Ron!

No gregg, they havent. They cannot lie to us about something that they
cannot tell us about. Therefore, since they cannot tell us then they cannot
lie about it. Get the point?

Ron wrote
It is not the place of the foster parents to judge the reasons for
removal. We don't have all the information, we were not there, we don't
have the training and in most cases the education to make these
judgments.
That's what caseworkers are for. And the police of course.

Isn't that the argument the death camp guards and villagers used?

I wouldnt know gregg, personally I have never met a "death camp guard". The
few villagers I know have never mentioned that.

Besides gregg, I know you have problems facing the truth, but that does not
apply to the rest of us nor does it change the facts.

Plus you implied that caseworkers DO have the training or
education to know diddly, which even KANE acknowledges
is not true.

I am not kane. What he acknowledges is certainly going to be different from
what I acknowledge. Different people, understand?

Caseworkers DO have the education and training, not foster parents. THAT is
what I said gregg. Try actually READING for a moment, its enlightening.

Ron wrote
3. Most removals for "At Risk" children are made by law enforcement
officers. Not caseworkers. I notice that both of you tend to place all
the
blame on the caseworkers, when in fact in many cases they just get handed
case by the police and the actual removal has already been made.
Interesting that you don't blame the officers for making these decisions.

I do, but the CPS agency justifies to itself MAINTAINING
dominion and control over the children. The cops are
not responsible for the months of foot dragging by the agencies.
Dominion and Control over a child is the legal issue for good reason.

"dominion and control over the children"? Hmmm, well that's not CPS either
gregg. That would be the state courts. Be it family court or some other
depending on the state, each being different of course.

As for foot dragging, well the parents have to assume a significant amount
of liability for that since they are the ones given the list of things they
need to accomplish to achieve reunification and so often fail to do so.
They also fail to show for court, fail to comply with court orders, fail to
clean up/sober up, fail in so many other areas that they honestly cant all
be listed here.

Lets face it gregg, you have never really been all that knowledgeable on the
subject, your understanding of the system and how it works is minimal to say
the least. So, while I understand while you refuse to believe people like
myself, I cant understand why you don't get off your fat lazy ass and go get
the education you are so lacking.

Ron

Old November 5th 06, 08:09 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Ron wrote
caseworkers don't lie to us

They've been CAUGHT AT IT Ron!

Why you lying little son of a bitch. You snipped the subject of the
sentence and paragraph to completely change the meaning of his
statement. What kind of **** ARE you Greg?

Here is what he said:

"1. Caseworkers don't tell us these things gregg, the kids do. So,
caseworkers don't lie to us, and therefore your premise is in error.
IF we
are told how horrible the conditions are the story is being told by
those
who have been subjected to it. "

Obviously the subject is "these things," Greg, and obviously it's not
the workers that pass this information along or not (often workers
don't know the half of what abuses the child suffered so they can't do
that) it's the children themselves.

You ****ing piece of scum.

You don't even deserve the respect of scum.

And you claimed I get all "Faggoty" over your abortion of
attributions...LOOK at what you just did.

This is COMMON FOR YOU. You cannot make and argument without creating a
lie to work from.

Ron wrote

Nope. YOU ****ing little piece of ****.

Plus you implied that caseworkers DO have the training or
education to know diddly, which even KANE acknowledges
is not true.

You are lying again. I've never said any such thing. In fact MOST do,
and I've challenged you recently to prove, after one of your more
ignorant lying posts, to go and read the job recruiting bulletins for
cps CASEWORKERs, not aides, not transport persons, not clerical state,
but actual caseworkers.

What I have said, liar, is that there isn't enough funding to hire
ENOUGH educated trained workers. And the Pew report, so often cited by
Doug, says so as well.

Ron wrote
3. Most removals for "At Risk" children are made by law enforcement
officers. Not caseworkers. I notice that both of you tend to place all the
blame on the caseworkers, when in fact in many cases they just get handed a
case by the police and the actual removal has already been made.
Interesting that you don't blame the officers for making these decisions.

I do, but the CPS agency justifies to itself MAINTAINING
dominion and control over the children.

It doesn't have to "justify" itself. There are far more abused children
than they could ever hope to serve.

The cops are
not responsible for the months of foot dragging by the agencies.

Nope. The problem primarily is caseload size.

When when has forty and more children to be responsible for casework
for, with each case having dozens upon dozens of areas of
responsibility that require actions by the caseworker, including
followup on other's responsibilities, it would follow that it takes
time. A lot of time.

Dominion and Control over a child is the legal issue for good reason.

New subject?

The question wasn't legal issues. The question was the foster parents
revolt over new rules.

What, by the way, do you mean by "Dominion and Control?"

Do you custody and responsibility? All legally supported...that is
there is statue granting that authority?

0:-

Old November 5th 06, 10:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Mary Callahan.

Old November 5th 06, 10:06 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mary Callahan.

greegor

kneal

doug

micorfilm news server

I can do that to gregg. The difference here is that most people here are
going to know who I am talking about.

Ron

Old November 6th 06, 02:01 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Ron wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mary Callahan.

greegor

kneal

doug

micorfilm news server

I can do that to gregg. The difference here is that most people here are
going to know who I am talking about.

Ron

Apparently Greg has once again talked himself into a corner, built by
his own disinformation and other less than clever lying.

Now he has nothing left but obscure references he is terrified to
actually debate about...because of what got him to that point.

He did it a bit more elaborate with his lie by omission context
destruction of your statement concerning learning from the children, not
the workers, about the abuses the child suffered.

He want's to forget your clarifying statement sometime back that shot
this lie in the butt....that there is a large percentage of children in
foster care that are not abused.

How many did you say out of the hundreds you've fostered that you found
there MIGHT possibly be a chance of that...a couple, and you couldn't
even be sure then?

Ron, I'd guess that an abused child is not going to be able to hid it
from you. The ones I worked with in mental health certainly could not.

The symptoms are apparent, even as to the kind of abuse.

Anyone with as many years experience as you have have seen those
symptoms again and again. You know what you are looking at.

These are a pack of liars misrepresenting data by spin and manipulation
and applying reasons that do not exist in the real world.

Kane
Old November 6th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

To a system suck idealogue any other view is to be villified.
Is this news?

Old November 6th 06, 12:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
To a system suck idealogue any other view is to be villified.
Is this news?

So, what your saying is that you don't really have a reasonable reply to his
argument and therefore must resort to childish name calling to make yourself
feel better. Well...... I guess that's one way to finally make yourself
feel like you have come out on top.

Ron