Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

Old October 14th 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Can you see why I have a hard time believing that the government is out to
get non custodial parents when a judge told me that I can't have my home
completely?

This is a new twist in the plot!

Can you stick with one name please, your story keeps jumping all over the
place.

Old October 14th 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
Sarah Gray

Default Child-Support from the NCPs Perspective

Illiana via FamilyKB.com wrote:
Sarah Gray wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
===
My ex didn't dump me. He won't even leave my house.

real bright, there. still ****ing him too?

What are you talking
about?

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
I feel that you did, and that it was unprovoked. I wasn't rude, or nasty with
you, but your were to me, and that is what going psycho is.

Why, are you interested? Why don’t you go FIND yours? He ran away from you
and your kid. Didn’t he leave your state with a 12 hour notice? If you
understood half of what you read, you would know why my ex is still living in
my house. You’re mad because yours ran like hell to get away from you, and I
can’t get rid of mine.
Didn’t you also state that he is supposed to pay you some money each month?
What makes you entitled to money from you ex, and not other single parents
get it from theirs?

uh, I know where my Ex is. I have his address and phone number, and I
talk with him a few times a week. Other single parents are entitled to a
*fair and reasonable* amount of child support, and so far as I have
seen, the other CP who have posted here want more and more money to
support their *lifestyles*, not their kids.

--

Sarah Gray
Old October 14th 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default Offsite Crossposting to alt.child-support from FamilyKB

Sarah Gray wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote

[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
encouraging it. Although it is not alt.child support the usenet hosts the
group called alt.boy lovers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

It is astounding how ignorant you are.

If that is the case, why is it not o.k for me to use it, and post where I
please, since it is not exclusive to just you?

Anybody can copy and paste a definition, but to understand it is what you
need to work on.

Old October 14th 07, 06:09 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Is it those that do not, have not, and will not pay their
child support that are responding with negative remarks to the post?

I've given you lots of negative remarks for your stupidity, so does that
make me a deadbeat too?

Negative remarks do not make a deadbeat, and you should know this. It’s your
right to think I am stupid, but you only feel that way because we do not
agree. Like I said, I am not going to change my opinion, and you are not
going to change yours. Unlike you, when a person has a difference of opinion,
I don’t think they are stupid, just that they have a different stance. It
seems you along with some others think a healthy debate consists of name
calling, but it doesn’t. I don’t think you are stupid, rather that you do not
aspire to participate properly in what has transpired into a debate to make
it a healthy one.

Old October 14th 07, 06:11 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

Can you see why I have a hard time believing that the government is out to
get non custodial parents when a judge told me that I can't have my home
completely?

This is a new twist in the plot!

Can you stick with one name please, your story keeps jumping all over the
place.

What are you talking about?

Old October 14th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Sarah Gray wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
What makes you entitled to money from you ex, and not other single parents
get it from theirs?

uh, I know where my Ex is. I have his address and phone number, and I
talk with him a few times a week. Other single parents are entitled to a
*fair and reasonable* amount of child support, and so far as I have
seen, the other CP who have posted here want more and more money to
support their *lifestyles*, not their kids.

That is your opinion, not a fact.

Old October 14th 07, 06:17 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

I guess my question should have been, "Why do you all care if a custodial
parent tries to collect child support?

Depending on the government is a bad thing!

Because I don't see what the big deal is. A non custodial parent is goinf
(a) pay the child support amount because it is thier responsibility to
thier
children.

Fathers don't need a government to tell them that!

I am sure some Custodial parents use the money for other things,
but if it is sent in good faith it is going to the child there shouldn't
be a
problem, especially if the father is around, because he will know.

Easy to say when it's not your money, the fathers are around and see their
money being wasted on everthing else but the child.

If it not being spent on the child, they can always go back to court.

Really, Is that so!
The government does not track any of the money they collect.

or (b) Just not
pay the child support. Go duck and hide out, work under the table, leave
the
state, and just ignore the responsibility set fourth by the courts.
What is the problem?

Problem is, Fathers are forced apart from their children by the system
because the money they extrort leaves nothing for them to live on. The Dead
beat is a product of the system, created by the system. The government
hasn't solved any problems, they are the problem.

Old October 14th 07, 06:18 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Sarah Gray wrote:
"Paula" wrote
"Gini" wrote:

[quoted text clipped - 16 lines]
What makes you entitled to money from you ex, and not other single parents
get it from theirs?

uh, I know where my Ex is. I have his address and phone number, and I
talk with him a few times a week. Other single parents are entitled to a
*fair and reasonable* amount of child support, and so far as I have
seen, the other CP who have posted here want more and more money to
support their *lifestyles*, not their kids.

uh, I know where my Ex is. I have his address and phone number, and I
talk with him a few times a week.

Sure you do.

Other single parents are entitled to a *fair and reasonable* amount of child support

How would you know what is fair? Let me guess, you know everybody's business.

and so far as I have seen, the other CP who have posted here want more and more money to
support their *lifestyles*, not their kids.

Where did you see that the CP's are asking for more and more money, other
than from the other posters who are not happy with the system? How do you
know what thier lifestyles consist of, unless you are in everybody's business?

Old October 14th 07, 06:23 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

DB wrote:
[...]

That may be true in some cases, but you do not know that. You only know what
your situation is, and it is a bit presumptuous to assume that all custodial
parents are just looking for a hand out. Wouldn’t it be fair to say that
“some are just looking for their ex’s to take responsibility and help out,
while others are looking for a hand out?”

Old October 14th 07, 06:26 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Illiana wrote:
"Illiana via FamilyKB.com" u38194@uwe wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 34 lines]
beat is a product of the system, created by the system. The government
hasn't solved any problems, they are the problem.

That may be true in some cases, but you do not know that. You only know what
your situation is, and it is a bit presumptuous to assume that all custodial
parents are just looking for a hand out. Wouldn’t it be fair to say that
“some are just looking for their ex’s to take responsibility and help out,
while others are looking for a hand out?”

I have to add that the same holds true of the non custodial parents, "Some
are willing to work something out with the custodial parents and be dad's,
while others just walk away without intentions of doing anything."