Merck Mouth, Myrl Jeffcoat, claims Gardasil can "Return them to Health" ... FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE

Old September 13th 08, 05:36 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant
Ilena Rose

Default Merck Mouth, Myrl Jeffcoat, claims Gardasil can "Return them to Health" ... FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE FALSE

Myrl ... you are even stupider than I thought. Even your Snake-oil
Vigilante Team won't back your lie.

You misrepresent what I believe and you lie about what you have
written.

How pathetic you are.

Myrl ... it is a desperate tactic to highjack a thread and put your
lies in the title ... it's an admission that you have lost and now are
trying to coverup the facts.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm
One of the twisted failed tactics Myrl used against me ... working ass
to ass with the losers in Barrett Vs Rosenthal.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

"But, the Gardasil vaccine, can save hundreds of thousands of lives.
And, it will save millions and millions more, from lengthy, traumatic,
expensive treatment, to return them to health after contracting the
HPV virus."
Vaccination Lie by Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat
Thu, 13 Sep 2007

"Again, you misconstrue what has been said Ilena. . .The Gardasil
vaccine will not return anyone to health, once they have contracted
the HPV virus." September 9, 10:18 a.m. etc. etc.) Myrl Jeffcoat

Just how many sides of your Big Mouth do you have to flack out of,
Myrl ????

You continue to dance around your own words ... denying that you wrote
the nonsense you wrote, instead of apologizing for your perfidy.

You dig your hole deeper every time you attack me and accuse me of
doing what you are doing. It is classic projection ... and you model
the hate campaign against me begun in 1995 byyour Patrick O'leary and
Susan Schaezler.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/PatrickoLeary.htm

I hope people will read my blogs and decide if I against "prevention"
of disease as you claim ... or if I have deep concerns that the
Gardasil you continue to shill for ... is unproven, connected to many
deaths and serious and permanent illnesses, and that it puts many
women with dormant HPV into full blown viral attacks. It also seems to
cause miscarriages in great numbers.

Your have been joining the hysteria nutcases of the Snake-oil
Vigilantes ... who function as a Vaccination Propaganda Team.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
playing Fear Monger / Sell More Vaccinations for years now. You
continue to lie about your lies.

In fact, less than 1 woman in 1,000 younger than 50 will die in the
next decade from cervical cancer according to a study in The Journal
of the National Cancer Institute .
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/02/he...&oref=slogi n

Your scaremonger tactics are straight out of Merck / Quackwatch / the
Health Fraud vaccination pushers propaganda.

Quote from Myrl Jeffcoat:

"But, the Gardasil vaccine, can save hundreds of thousands of lives.
And, it will save millions and millions more, from lengthy, traumatic,
expensive treatment, to return them to health after contracting the
HPV virus."
Vaccination Lie by Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat
Thu, 13 Sep 2007

You lied about Gardasiil ... I caught your lie, and instead of being a
decent shill and apologizing to the public for your lie ... you attack
me ... your main job on the internet.

Of course Gardasil does not "return" anyone to health ... in fact,
thousands with HPV and no symptoms BECOME sympomatic after this
unproven and dangerous drug you have been hysterically promoting.

You owe me and everyone else who reads your pharma dribbles an
apology.

http://groups.google.com/group/ca.po...188ff1f016a12b

The only Vaccination Flack who has had the audacity to go this far in
promoting Gardasil is my long term nemesis, and blatant pathological
liar, Myrl Jeffcoat.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
She lies about vaccinations, about me, and has spun around180 degrees
on several issues:

Patrick O'leary ... President of Inamed and now Medicor's Eurosilicone
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

Laetrile ... went from being grateful that her mother survived 20+
years after uterine cancer diagnose, using no surgery, radiation nor
chemo PAIN FREE ... only laetrile ... to screaming it is "pus or
poison" much like Vac Flack Mark S Probert. She did this 180 degree
turn 30 years after her mother's death.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stprobert.html

And now she makes this outrageous and false claim for Gardasil ...

http://groups.google.com/group/ca.po...a10978f2?dmode...

"Given a choice between saving lives of 70% of the 250,000 - 290,000
women who die, vs. 7 UNPROVEN associated deaths. . .I don't think
there is any choice, for most logically thinking people.

But, the Gardasil vaccine, can save hundreds of thousands of lives.
And, it will save millions and millions more, from lengthy, traumatic,
expensive treatment, to return them to health after contracting the
HPV virus."
Vaccination Lie by Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat
Thu, 13 Sep 2007

This blatant disinformation from Myrl ... which she stands by, is
totally bogus. Gardasil does NOT return "them to health" ... it is
just Myrl Jeffcoat advertising lies for Merck.

Here Myrl is explaining what she calls "simple math" about the
enormously complex and multi-faceted vaccination controversy ... the
'she' is me, Ilena, who Myrl has been attacking since joining
Barrett's disinformation team about his losing lawsuit.

"She's so focused on bashing the idea that a
vaccine may prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths, that she is
reluctant to do the math. . . 250,000 - 7 = 243,000 possible lives
saved!" Vaccination Lie by Myrl Carlene Jeffcoat September 2007