My son won't stop pooping in his pants and I don't know what to do

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 11th 05, 04:08 AM
Necole3 Necole3 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Gilbert, AZ
Send a message via MSN to Necole3 Send a message via Yahoo to Necole3
Unhappy My son won't stop pooping in his pants and I don't know what to do

I have a four year old son that keeps having poppie in his pants. My husband and I are fighting all the time because we are both so frustrated with what to do. We tried going to the doctor and they gave us some powder stuff to put in his drink and an enema. But then that just makes it liquid and he can't sit on the potty all day. I get so embrassed when I go to pick him up from daycare and have to hear about the accidents that he has had. They have even been putting him on the potty every hour and a half for me. We ask him why and he says I don't know. I am at my wits end. The funny thing is up until two months ago, he would go potty every night on the toilet. Now he refuses to go so then it comes out in his pants. When he does sit on the toilet, he pulls up and holds it. I just don't know what to do. Any ideas?