another mother killer

Old December 19th 05, 11:08 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

Default another mother killer

I think that, no matter what the crime, you can "trace back" the reasons to
include someone else. Like saying that people who had bad childhoods are
not responsible for abusing others because they, themselves, were abused.
Or that drunk drivers aren't responsible for their driving, but anyone and
everyone who was anywhere near them when they got in the car are
responsible. This is a bunch of responsibility-dodging nonsense! Each
individual is responsible for what he/she does! Personal responsibility has
to kick in somewhere!!

This woman's husband was in the service--do you think he should have refused
to ship out when ordered to? Do you think his wife was noticeably depressed
when he left, and he just shrugged it off? She was by herself from August
until the time the child died in November--that's a lot of months for her
depression to get worse. Do you think he should have recognized it from
several thousand miles away? SHE knew she was feeling worse--why wasn't it
HER responsibility to get help? I cannot fathom why you are blaming the
husband rather than the woman herself!

wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont' care if two people are married or living together. If you're in
a committed relationship and there are children in the mix, then yes,
you are 100% responsible for the other person's actions.

How many times do i see in the news women who let their
husbands/boyfriends beat the kids? Do I hold those women responsible
for their guys' actions? You bet I do. How can you even claim yourself
to be a parent and love your child when you turn a blind eye and
knowingly put them at risk? I don't care if he's the father of your
children. Your child comes first.

If a teenager is preggers and kills the baby, her parents, if she lives
with them, should be held accountable. Seriously, how can you not
notice that your daughter is pregnant? You must really be blind to not
figure that one out.

Parents should be held accountable for their minor children's actions.
These days parents just want to give them gaming consoles and a desktop
with Internet so the kids can be shut off in a room somewhere doing God
knows what. Then the parents wonder why their kids are acting so
freaking weird and anti-social. I call it the "I didn't know cause I'm
too busy with my head in my ass" response.

Old December 20th 05, 03:28 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

"teachrmama" wrote in

This is a bunch of responsibility-dodging nonsense! Each individual is
responsible for what he/she does! Personal responsibility has to kick in
somewhere!!

Well said, that is exactly the problem with people these days!
Nobody is held accountable for their own selfish actions.

One poster mentioned that when a woman commits a crime, a reason has to
found to justify what went terrible wrong with her because we're all
programmed to think that women don't commit crimes.

The sooner the courts get rid of the notion that a mom is not a grand old
lady that bakes pies all day and realize that most moms these days are just
young selfish twits that only care about themselves, the better off we will
all be.

Old December 20th 05, 03:50 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

Gini wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
I dont' care if two people are married or living together. If you're in
a committed relationship and there are children in the mix, then yes,
you are 100% responsible for the other person's actions.

===
Some quick questions if you don't mind: How many kids do you have?
Whom do you hold responsible when mom beats the kid?
===

I think if you read my posts, you'll know exactly my answer. Let's see
how good your comprehension is.

Old December 20th 05, 06:09 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

wrote:
[...]

Okay I've been reading these posts. And I have to say the stuff
being said in here is just baffling to me. The logic that is being
used doesn't hold water.

Under the same logic it could be easly be decided that because my
brother borrows my car, commits a crime in such car, I should be held
responsible for my astounding inability to not be able to read my
brothers mind, and forsee his actions prior to him commiting them.

Just because you live with someone, doesn't mean you know everything
going on. How do you think people get away with Adultry in a home. By
hiding things from the other person.

I agree most partners are usually able to read things about each
other, and inaction once something is discovered is just as bad as the
potential crime itself.

But if my partner one day, after years of living together and having
children, all of the sudden has an episode for some reason. Who knows
for what reason... Kills our children in a fit of rage. Doesn't matter
the reason. But should I then be held responsible for my partners
actions simply because I didn't take actions. I had no idea.

The old saying comes to mind here. "I'm not my brothers keeper"

SpiderHam77

Old December 20th 05, 11:20 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

The husband is responsible if he does not act in defense of his
children. It is impossible not have some level of awareness as to a
persons mental state if you share the same domicile.

Old December 20th 05, 11:32 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

wrote in message
ups.com...
The husband is responsible if he does not act in defense of his
children. It is impossible not have some level of awareness as to a
persons mental state if you share the same domicile.

He wasn't in the same domicile. He was shipped out, in the armed services.
Had been since August.

Old December 21st 05, 01:12 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.feminism

"teachrmama" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
The husband is responsible if he does not act in defense of his
children. It is impossible not have some level of awareness as to a
persons mental state if you share the same domicile.

He wasn't in the same domicile. He was shipped out, in the armed
services. Had been since August.

==
Too, awareness of a mental state does not equate to awareness that someone
will kill.
==
==