deadbeat MOMs on Pizza Boxes?

Old April 4th 07, 12:27 PM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Default deadbeat MOMs on Pizza Boxes?

Since it's in STYLE to put deadbeat dad's (or what some people claim
are deadbeat) on Pizza Boxes...aka...those who cannot/do not pay the
outrageous amounts of child support that a court has ordered...

I thought maybe a campaig should be started to put DEABEAT MOMS on
Pizza Boxes...
Yes, those who interfere with visitation and do not obey court
orders...

Ah, no, sorry...oops! that would damage the children seeing their
moms faces on pizza boxes...they would then KNOW the reason they don't
see their dads is because MOM (or CP) has made it impossible and
interefered with visitation...

But maybe we can do a website to show those deadbeat moms pictures (or
CPs) who interfere with visitation...

Old April 5th 07, 05:54 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

"whatamess" wrote in message
ups.com...
Since it's in STYLE to put deadbeat dad's (or what some people claim
are deadbeat) on Pizza Boxes...aka...those who cannot/do not pay the
outrageous amounts of child support that a court has ordered...

I thought maybe a campaig should be started to put DEABEAT MOMS on
Pizza Boxes...
Yes, those who interfere with visitation and do not obey court
orders...

Ah, no, sorry...oops! that would damage the children seeing their
moms faces on pizza boxes...they would then KNOW the reason they don't
see their dads is because MOM (or CP) has made it impossible and
interefered with visitation...

But maybe we can do a website to show those deadbeat moms pictures (or
CPs) who interfere with visitation...

The moment she forced the father out of the family is the moment she became
that deadbeat. Allowing a man to babysit one's children a few days a month
hardly qualifies one as being a father; nor is forcing him to pay free cash
to the mother. Once a father, ALWAYS a father. The mother can only prevent
the child from being "fathered" (reared) by the father. And THAT is the
"deadbeat" of which you speak.

There ought not be ANY faces on pizza boxes. Rather, there should be EQUAL
parenting with EQUAL parenting time! To say that a father "is" a father by
forcing him to pay money to the mother, and then saying he is "not" a father
by preventing him from raising his alleged children is indeed a double
standard. Can't have it both ways. Either he is a father ALWAYS, or he is
NEVER a father.

Old April 5th 07, 07:38 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Chris" wrote in

There ought not be ANY faces on pizza boxes.

How pathetic that poor people are disgraced by this whole CS business.

Not only can they not afford to defend themselves against the government
tyranny, now they are publicly humiliated for the whole village to see.

So they arrested one deadbroke dad as a result of this farce, what did that
solve?

Old April 5th 07, 07:43 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

BTW, I see the war is on, now that Glenn is on the case!

Seems the female operator of the pizza joint is not afraid to take on
Father's rights group!

Is this really worth losing a business over?

pizza?? Chris[_3_] Child Support 5 March 28th 07 03:36 AM
VA: No "deadbeat" moms in Richmond...we all know that's crap. [email protected] Child Support 1 November 30th 06 02:10 AM
Best pizza in Portland Oregon Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 15 January 26th 05 01:31 PM
fisherman's slice of pizza for kids Rob General 0 November 15th 03 04:15 PM
Urgent! Can I eat Pizza at my pregnancy of 17th week William Lu Pregnancy 9 August 17th 03 09:39 PM