Are Bio Parents Ever Wrong?

Old April 24th 08, 12:54 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

Default Are Bio Parents Ever Wrong?

Top Post:

We could go along tossing news stories that "support" our positions from now
til the cows come home. Its not gong to change the facts. Fact is, foster
care is demonstratiably safer than its alternative for these kids. Fact.
Hard, cold, undeniable. Get over it, you can cry about it all you like, but
the facts are the facts.

Ron

"http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com" wrote in
message

On Apr 19, 4:37 pm, "Ron" wrote:

"http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com"
wrote
in

On Apr 9, 2:17 pm, wrote:
On Feb 14, 2:13 pm, "Ron" wrote:

"SRplus" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:01 am, SRplus wrote:

To read the posts on this group, you would think that no one
here
has
ever heard of or seen any instance where the parents of
children
removed by the state were in any way responsible same.

Is the group juts that one-sided? Is it ignorance? No one
here
will
allow as how there are parents who beat, rape, burn, strangle
kids?
Or
that there are some who are so mentally ill that they just
cannot
protect there kids? Or who are so strung out on dope?

Are there no families where a complaint starts with some
"iffy"
things, only to find out that, indeed, mom's boyfriend IS
molesting
the daughter? No parents who don't regulary tell kids, in
front
of
God and everyone else that they are pieces of ****, stupd,
ugly,
etc.?

I know one thing: I've met all of those parents. I know
something
else: getting caught up in "the system" is a bitch; no doubt
about
it. And another thing: I've met foster parents (and facility
staff,
and casweworkers) who are dangerously ****ed up. To me, all
of
the
above are the same.

One thing I don't know. Is there anyone here man or woman
enough
admit, "Yup, I screwed up bad enough to lose my kids." That's
it,
no
specific admissions.

It doesn't, in most cases, mean that you're evil or whatever.
Most
aren't. AND it doesn't absolve 'the system" from it's
miscreant
injustices.

Just one person who can admit that they should have lost
their
kids?
Or is it all someone else's fault?
That's what I thought.

Ron buddy
Why haven't you been to ascps to argue for the system sucks?

In this news group, no parent is ever at fault.

And you foster parents are totally innocent right Ron? Have you
looked at Legally Kidnapped yet? Still stuck on your bull**** CPS
facts?

You have not proven them to be in any way inaccurate. I have asked
several
times for you to provide data from reputiable sources that
contridicts
the
data I quote, but we have not seen anything from you yet. Why is
that?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...er-study_N.htm
Here's the actual study this article is refering
tohttp://www.mit.edu/~jjdoyle/doyle_fosterlt_march07_aer.pdf,http://www......
You really ought to read it Ron. Interesting stuff. Contradicts your
bull**** with facts. I know... God forbid it doesn't come directly
from your precious CPS. Wouldn't support their agenda. It kind of
discusses that line that you preach about though. You know, your
"Where do we as a society draw the line!" bull****.

***

Thank you very much for finally providing something for me to review.
It
only took 3 requests or so, right?

You right in that the articles are interesting.

1. I note that the MIT article makes quite a few assumptions
concerning
the
outcome for children in care without providing any of the background
information on the childrens families or home life.

You can't be that dumb. Did you miss where it said that the kids in
this study who had been removed came from similar situations as those
who had not? This is a study of cases that could have gone either
way. Some workers might decide to remove while others might not.

***

Read a bit further.

I read the whole thing.

***

Then you are suffering from some form of short-term memory loss issue.

That of course begs the
question, is it likely that the outcomes for children in care are
caused
from being in foster care at one time in their lives, or is it more
likely
that their family homes and the lives that they had in there are the
cause?

Is that not a question that your precious CPS should be asking? It
could even be rephrased as, "Are we doing right by these kids?"

***

No, it begs the question "Is there anything that CAN be done for these
kids?" You seem to want perfection in our system. Sorry, it aint gonna
happen. Nothing is perfect, and CPS is no exxception. But at least they
are trying,

That's not true.

***

Says you. Of course you have nothing to support that belief, again. I dont
mind, really I dont. I helps to emphasize my position that you have much
yet to learn.

which is more than I can say for the abusive or neglectful
parents out there.

And that's also not true. I'm sure that there are some parents out
there who are so doped up that they are oblivious to the fact that
their kids are gone. But there are many who are not. And why should
ripping a family apart not be called abuse? Or what about bouncing
the kids from stranger to stranger, school to school, I mean I don't
expect you to admit that these things harm children or anything, but
they do.

"Many Foster Parents today use the Foster Parent Bill of Rights to
hire a lawyer and seek to adopt the child from the real parents, who
are desperately trying to get their child home and out of the
system;"http://www.senatornancyschaefer.com/articles.php?filter=6

***

I know that they do. I also know that this is a fact of life within the
system and that there is no remedy for it. I know that it is less harmful
than returning kids to an abusive or neglectful home, since moving from
one
school to another does not place their lives in jeopardy.

I also know that politicians like to select a cause and use it as the
platform to get them re-elected, and therefore what they say and how they
say it is never to be taken at face value. A lesson you would do well to
learn.

2. The MIT article (Sorry, I cant really call it research, it just
lacks
so
much that I cant bring myself to think that poorly) also uses the
"tendnacy
to remove" of the investigative worker as a factor in their reasoning.

Perfectly valid. Some workers might have a different take on the
situation than others. Could be a number of different factors
involved. For example, one worker might have been brought up
differently than another.

****

Or one having more experience than the other (addressed in the Brown
paper),
or any one of a million other factors. Why choose this one?

To make a point.

***

To support a point. Cherry-picking.

What is it
about that single factor that makes them place so much emphasis on it?

Tendency to remove? Come on Ron. Think about it. Some of these
workers are as anti-parent as you are. Some are likely to jump the
gun while others are likely to use discretion. For the parents, it's
the luck of the draw. If they're lucky enough to get a good worker
they get to keep their kids. If not, the kids go to your house.

It does kind of make a point about the lack of consistency due to
vague definitions of abuse or neglect that could be interpreted in
various ways.

***

The system is made up of humans. They are all different. They all have
different levels of experience, education, and backgrounds. Would you
prefer that a computer make these choices? One that cannot see the
suffering (of either side), see the danger, see the faces? If so you would
be a minority of one.

Is
it becuase the data from that factor supports the conclusion they are
trying
to reach?

It's becasue they were looking for a certain type of case Ron.

***

Cherry Picking.

The statement is that the cases could have gone either way simply
depending on which worker was sent to the home to investigate. So the
maltreatment was somewhat the same regarding severity levels.

If you knew anything about statistical analysis, then you would see
why to choose your test subjects carefully. A kid who was brain
damaged by an abusive parent is obviously going to have a different
outcome than one who wasn't, so why include them both.

***

Because they both are in the system? Both are boys? Both are 13? Both
come from an upper middle class family? There are a multitude of reasons
select a data pool, one only need find the one that will meet the
requirements that will ones oucome/goals are met.

Look beyond your personal bias for once.

Like you're one to talk.

There is usually other questions
to be asked and other answers to be found.

So I have started to get through to you. Now if you can put that
concept in use regarding your CPS data....

***

No, you have not gotten through. You HAVE shown me just how ignorant the
other side of the discussion prefer's to be. Intentional Ignorance is not
crime, but it should be.

Ron

It
also reaches as far back as 1975 for its data, some 32 years ago. This
does
not invalidate the data but it does make one wonder if they were
"cherry
picking" data to support their conclusions or if this was the only
data
of
its type available and they were forced to use it. That question is
not
answered in the article.

3. The article uses data exclusively from Illinois, not the most
stellar
state from which to draw data, and it uses the states own data and
data
from
a research venue at the University of Chicago to base its conclusions
on.

4. In other words, this "research" is questionable at best.

Moving on to the data from Brown, it begins by making an assumption
and
placing the blame directly on foster care. Rather that researching the
background for the assumption, it does not appear to care about the
background and begins from the assumption that Homelessness and
Poverty
are
the expected outcomes for children who have had a stay in Foster Care.
The
article does make an attempt to address this problem later in the
text,
but
the damage is pretty much already done. The article fails completely
support any of its conclusions with fact or anything like it.
Assumptions
are made from basic data without providing any context what-so-ever.
Yes,
interesting.

So, in the end, it seems that you are providing us with opinion and
questionable research, and little data. How come I'm not surprised?

It covers things that your CPS data should be going into. Of course
that would harm their cause, wouldn't it? Especially if they found
out that their solution to child abuse and neglect wasn't working.

***

The data that CPS provides on the pages I quote is required of them by
law.
Not law that they have written, but laws that our representative
government
has forced upon them. Not necessairly a bad thing mind you, but those
very
same laws make no requirement for CPS to draw conclusions from the data.
There is only so much funding available to CPS, wouldnt it be better for
them to use that funding more appropriately and allow others to use
their
own resources to study the data and find answers to the problems faced?

Ron Ron

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2007...ity_foster_kid...

Ron Even though it is proven
beyond any reasonable doubt that parents are their own worst
enemies,

Proven to who? A system suck judge? A piece of **** CPS worker?
You? You get paid. That's your living. Oh I know, you loose ten
percent on each kid right?

BTW are you shooting for # 240 in year 16?

CPS
and the system are blamed for each and every thing that goes
wrong
with
children in the system.

As they should be. If they're going to take over the role of
parent
they should at least be good parents wouldn't you think? Since
kids
are passed around like puppy dogs that is not the case. Since kids
are abused in foster care, it's no better or safer than an abusive
home. Do you know that they just reported studies proving that
kids
do better in life living in dysfunctional families than they do in
foster care?
http://legallykidnapped.blogspot.com...ch-could-end-f...

Why is that Ron? Could it be because even in a dysfunctional
family
kids are loved?

According to the anti-CPS mob, CPS can do nothing
right.

And if you had your way every kid would be in foster care just to
increase your income levels.

Sure they can. They can destroy lives and they do one hell of a
job
at that. They've done a great job at increasing the homeless
population too
http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Soc...er/sirs/papers...

Facts to the side

Ron I'm shocked. You would have to look at it with an open mind in
order to move your CPS facts aside.

(specially if they contridict any of the mobs
opinions or "facts"),

We've been through this before Ron, I don't know why I bother, but
will explain it again. Your CPS facts that you swear by while
refusing to even look at anybody else's facts are written with the
CPS
agenda in mind. They are one sided and far from fair or objective.

CPS is an evil enterprise that is in it only for the
money and power it gives people over others.

That's right. Although it was started with good intentions, when
people found ways to make money from it they took full advantage.

Never mind that a child that is in danger is most often in
danger
from
its
own parents and not CPS or any foster care agency or
individual,
just
the
idea that CPS is involved is enough for the intentionally
ignorant
blame
anyone but a parent.

And CPS takes them out of the frying pan and puts them right into
the
fire. Don't they Ron.

Ron- Hide quoted text -

those parents who screwed up, most often don't want their kids
back,
so why post, respond, or otherwise care if they are gone?

Ron is anti-real-parent

Hey Ron

Was this the bio-parents fault?
http://www.mtexpress.com/index2.php?ID=2005120400

or this?
http://www.fox6.com/news/local/story...c169f&rss=tick

or this?
http://cbs11tv.com/local/foster.chil....2.706284.html

Old April 24th 08, 05:09 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents

On Apr 23, 7:54*pm, "Ron" wrote:
Top Post:

We could go along tossing news stories that "support" our positions from now
til the cows come home. *Its not gong to change the facts. *Fact is, foster
care is demonstratiably safer than its alternative for these kids. *Fact..
Hard, cold, undeniable. *Get over it, you can cry about it all you like, but
the facts are the facts.

Ron buddy,

That is not true and you know it. The foster care system is no better
or safer than an abusive home and it destroys families and children.
And your numbers are nothing more then that. Numbers as reported by
groups of lying assed babystealers.

You know, just because somebody is alive doesn't mean that their lives
are worth a **** hole in the snow. Your system makes damn sure of
that. Don't they?

LK Pasted: "Many Foster Parents today use the Foster Parent Bill
of Rights to
hire a lawyer and seek to adopt the child from the real parents, who
are desperately trying to get their child home and out of the
system;" http://www.senatornancyschaefer.com/...s.php?filter=6

***

Ron replies I know that they do.

As for the rest of it, that's just your opinion.

Such a kind hearted soul you are, hiding other peoples kids for the
state. The workers probably call you an angel in disguise. And
what's worse, you probably buy it.

On Apr 9, 2:17 pm, wrote:

Old April 25th 08, 12:21 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,alt.friends
Greegor

Default GA State senator report on corrupt CPS

http://www.senatornancyschaefer.com/...s.php?filter=6

November 16, 2007 - THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

From the legislative desk of Senator Nancy Schaefer 50th District of
Georgia
November 16, 2007
THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES
BY: Nancy Schaefer
Senator, 50th District

My introduction into child protective service cases was due to a
grandmother in an adjoining state who called me with her tragic story.
Her two granddaughters had been taken from her daughter who lived in
my district. Her daughter was told wrongly that if she wanted to see
her children again she should sign a paper and give up her children.
Frightened and young, the daughter did. I have since discovered that
parents are often threatened into cooperation of permanent separation
of their children.

The children were taken to another county and placed in foster care.
The foster parents were told wrongly that they could adopt the
children. The grandmother then jumped through every hoop known to man
in order to get her granddaughters. When the case finally came to
court it was made evident by one of the foster parent’s children that
the foster parents had, at any given time, 18 foster children and that
the foster mother had an inappropriate relationship with the
caseworker.

In the courtroom, the juvenile judge, acted as though she was shocked
and said the two girls would be removed quickly. They were not
removed. Finally, after much pressure being applied to the Department
of Family and Children Services of Georgia (DFCS), the children were
driven to South Georgia to meet their grandmother who gladly drove to
meet them.

After being with their grandmother two or three days, the judge, quite
out of the blue, wrote up a new order to send the girls to their
father, who previously had no interest in the case and who lived on
the West Coast. The father was in “adult entertainment”. His
girlfriend worked as an “escort” and his brother, who also worked in
the business, had a sexual charge brought against him.

Within a couple of days the father was knocking on the grandmother’s
door and took the girls kicking and screaming to California.

The father developed an unusual relationship with the former foster
parents and soon moved back to the southeast, and the foster parents
began driving to the father’s residence and picking up the little
girls for visits. The oldest child had told her mother and grandmother
on two different occasions that the foster father molested her.

To this day after five years, this loving, caring blood relative
grandmother does not even have visitation privileges with the
children. The little girls are in my opinion permanently traumatized
and the young mother of the girls was so traumatized with shock when
the girls were first removed from her that she has not recovered.

Throughout this case and through the process of dealing with multiple
other mismanaged cases of the Department of Family and Children
Services (DFCS), I have worked with other desperate parents and
children across the state because they have no rights and no one with
whom to turn. I have witnessed ruthless behavior from many
caseworkers, social workers, investigators, lawyers, judges,
therapists, and others such as those who “pick up” the children. I
have been stunned by what I have seen and heard from victims all over
the state of Georgia.

In this report, I am focusing on the Georgia Department of Family and
Children Services (DFCS). However, I believe Child Protective Services
nationwide has become corrupt and that the entire system is broken
almost beyond repair. I am convinced parents and families should be
warned of the dangers.

The Department of Child Protective Services, known as the Department
of Family and Children Service (DFCS) in Georgia and other titles in
other states, has become a “protected empire” built on taking children
and separating families. This is not to say that there are not those
children who do need to be removed from wretched situations and need
protection. This report is concerned with the children and parents
caught up in “legal kidnapping,” ineffective policies, and DFCS who do
does not remove a child or children when a child is enduring torment
and abuse. (See Exhibit A and Exhibit B)

In one county in my District, I arranged a meeting for thirty-seven
families to speak freely and without fear. These poor parents and
grandparents spoke of their painful, heart wrenching encounters with
DFCS. Their suffering was overwhelming. They wept and cried. Some did
not know where their children were and had not seen them in years. I
had witnessed the “Gestapo” at work and I witnessed the deceitful
conditions under which children were taken in the middle of the night,
out of hospitals, off of school buses, and out of homes. In one county
a private drug testing business was operating within the DFCS
department that required many, many drug tests from parents and
individuals for profit. In another county children were not removed
when they were enduring the worst possible abuse.

Due to being exposed, several employees in a particular DFCS office
were fired. However, they have now been rehired either in neighboring
counties or in the same county again. According to the calls I am now
receiving, the conditions in that county are returning to the same
practices that they had before the light was shown on their deeds.

Having worked with probably 300 cases statewide, I am convinced there
is no responsibility and no accountability in the system.

I have come to the conclusion:

that poor parents often times are targeted to lose their children
because they do not have the where-with-all to hire lawyers and fight
the system. Being poor does not mean you are not a good parent or that
you do not love your child, or that your child should be removed and
placed with strangers;
that all parents are capable of making mistakes and that making a
mistake does not mean your children are always to be removed from the
home. Even if the home is not perfect, it is home; and that’s where a
child is the safest and where he or she wants to be, with family;
that parenting classes, anger management classes, counseling
referrals, therapy classes and on and on are demanded of parents with
no compassion by the system even while they are at work and while
their children are separated from them. This can take months or even
years and it emotionally devastates both children and parents. Parents
are victimized by “the system” that makes a profit for holding
children longer and “bonuses” for not returning children;
that caseworkers and social workers are oftentimes guilty of fraud.
They withhold evidence. They fabricate evidence and they seek to
terminate parental rights. However, when charges are made against
them, the charges are ignored;
that the separation of families is growing as a business because local
governments have grown accustomed to having taxpayer dollars to
balance their ever-expanding budgets;
that Child Protective Service and Juvenile Court can always hide
behind a confidentiality clause in order to protect their decisions
and keep the funds flowing. There should be open records and “court
watches”! Look who is being paid! There are state employees, lawyers,
court investigators, court personnel, and judges. There are
psychologists, and psychiatrists, counselors, caseworkers, therapists,
foster parents, adoptive parents, and on and on. All are looking to
the children in state custody to provide job security. Parents do not
realize that social workers are the glue that holds “the system”
together that funds the court, the child’s attorney, and the multiple
other jobs including DFCS’s attorney.
that The Adoption and the Safe Families Act, set in motion by
President Bill Clinton, offered cash “bonuses” to the states for every
child they adopted out of foster care. In order to receive the
“adoption incentive bonuses” local child protective services need more
children. They must have merchandise (children) that sell and you must
have plenty of them so the buyer can choose. Some counties are known
to give a $4,000 bonus for each child adopted and an additional $2,000
for a “special needs” child. Employees work to keep the federal
dollars flowing;
that there is double dipping. The funding continues as long as the
child is out of the home. When a child in foster care is placed with a
new family then “adoption bonus funds” are available. When a child is
placed in a mental health facility and is on 16 drugs per day, like
two children of a constituent of mine, more funds are involved;
that there are no financial resources and no real drive to unite a
family and help keep them together;
that the incentive for social workers to return children to their
parents quickly after taking them has disappeared and who in
protective services will step up to the plate and say, “This must end!
No one, because they are all in the system together and a system with
no leader and no clear policies will always fail the children. Look at
the waste in government that is forced upon the tax payer;
that the “Policy Manuel” is considered “the last word” for DFCS.
However, it is too long, too confusing, poorly written and does not
take the law into consideration;
that if the lives of children were improved by removing them from
their homes, there might be a greater need for protective services,
but today all children are not always safer. Children, of whom I am
aware, have been raped and impregnated in foster care and the head of
a Foster Parents Association in my District was recently arrested
because of child molestation;
that some parents are even told if they want to see their children or
grandchildren, they must divorce their spouse. Many, who are under
privileged, feeling they have no option, will divorce and then just
continue to live together. This is an anti-family policy, but parents
will do anything to get their children home with them.
fathers, (non-custodial parents) I must add, are oftentimes treated as
criminals without access to their own children and have child support
payments strangling the very life out of them;
that the Foster Parents Bill of Rights does not bring out that a
foster parent is there only to care for a child until the child can be
returned home. Many Foster Parents today use the Foster Parent Bill of
Rights to hire a lawyer and seek to adopt the child from the real
parents, who are desperately trying to get their child home and out of
the system;
that tax dollars are being used to keep this gigantic system afloat,
yet the victims, parents, grandparents, guardians and especially the
children, are charged for the system’s services.
that grandparents have called from all over the State of Georgia
trying to get custody of their grandchildren. DFCS claims relatives
are contacted, but there are cases that prove differently.
Grandparents who lose their grandchildren to strangers have lost their
own flesh and blood. The children lose their family heritage and
grandparents, and parents too, lose all connections to their heirs.
that The National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect in 1998 reported
that six times as many children died in foster care than in the
general public and that once removed to official “safety”, these
children are far more likely to suffer abuse, including sexual
molestation than in the general population.
That according to the California Little Hoover Commission Report in
2003, 30% to 70% of the children in California group homes do not
belong there and should not have been removed from their homes.
Please continue:
(See Final Remarks below)

FINAL REMARKS
On my desk are scores of cases of exhausted families and troubled
children. It has been beyond me to turn my back on these suffering,
crying, and sometimes beaten down individuals. We are mistreating the
most innocent. Child Protective Services have become adult centered to
the detriment of children. No longer is judgment based on what the
child needs or who the child wants to be with or what is really best
for the whole family; it is some adult or bureaucrat who makes the
decisions, based often on just hearsay, without ever consulting a
family member, or just what is convenient, profitable, or less
troublesome for a director of DFCS.

I have witnessed such injustice and harm brought to these families
that I am not sure if I even believe reform of the system is possible!
The system cannot be trusted. It does not serve the people. It
obliterates families and children simply because it has the power to
do so.
Children deserve better. Families deserve better. It’s time to pull
back the curtain and set our children and families free.

“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of
all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of
the poor and the needy” Proverbs 31:8-9

Please continue to read:
Recommendations
Exhibit A
Exhibit B

RECOMMENDATIONS
Call for an independent audit of the Department of Family and
Children’s Services (DFCS) to expose corruption and fraud.
Activate immediate change. Every day that passes means more families
and children are subject to being held hostage.
End the financial incentives that separate families.
Grant to parents their rights in writing.
Mandate a search for family members to be given the opportunity to
adopt their own relatives.
Mandate a jury trial where every piece of evidence is presented before
removing a child from his or her parents.
Require a warrant or a positive emergency circumstance before removing
children from their parents. (Judge Arthur G. Christean, Utah Bar
Journal, January, 1997 reported that “except in emergency
circumstances, including the need for immediate medical care, require
warrants upon affidavits of probable cause before entry upon private
property is permitted for the forcible removal of children from their
parents.”)
Uphold the laws when someone fabricates or presents false evidence. If
a parent alleges fraud, hold a hearing with the right to discovery of
all evidence.
Continue to Exhibit A

EXHIBIT A
December 5, 2006

Jeremy’s Story
( Some names withheld due to future hearings)

As told to Senator Nancy Schaefer by Sandra (XXXX), a foster parent of
Jeremy for 2 ½ years.

My husband and I received Jeremy when he was 2 weeks old and we have
been the only parents he has really ever known. He lived with us for
27 months. (XXXX) is the grandfather of Jeremy, and he is known for
molesting his own children, for molesting Jeremy and has been court
ordered not to be around Jeremy. (XXXX) is the mother of Jeremy, who
has been diagnosed to be mentally ill, and also is known to have
molested Jeremy. (XXXX) and Jeremy’s uncle is a registered sex
offender and (XXXX) is the biological father, who is a drug addict and
alcoholic and who continues to be in and out of jail. Having just
described Jeremy’s world, all of these adults are not to be any part
of Jeremy’s life, yet for years DFCS has known that they are. DFCS had
to test (XXXX) (the grandfather) and his son (XXXX) (the uncle) and
(XXXX) to determine the real father. (XXXX) is the biological father
although any of them might have been. In court, it appeared from the
case study, that everyone involved knew that this little boy had been
molested by family members, even by his own mother, (XXXX). In court,
(XXX), the mother of Jeremy, admitted to having had sex with (XXXX)
(the grandfather) and (XXXX) (her own brother) that morning. Judge
(XXXX) and DFCS gave Jeremy to his grandmother that same day. (XXXX),
the grandmother, is over 300 lbs., is unable to drive, and is unable
to take care of Jeremy due to physical problems. She also has been in
a mental hospital several times due to her behavior.

Even though it was ordered by the court that the grandfather (XXXX),
the uncle (XXXX) (a convicted sex offender), (XXXX) his mother who
molested him and (XXXX) his biological father, a convicted drug
addict, were not to have anything to do with the child, they all
continue to come and go as they please at (XXXX address), where Jeremy
has been “sentenced to live” for years. This residence has no bathroom
and little heat. The front door and the windows are boarded. (See
pictures) This home should have been condemned years ago. I have been
in this home. No child should ever have to live like this or with such
people.

Jeremy was taken from us at age 2 ½ years after (XXXX) obtained
attorney (XXXX), who was the same attorney who represented him in a
large settlement from an auto accident. I am told, that attorney
(XXXX), as grandfather’s attorney, is known to have repeatedly gotten
(XXXX) off of several criminal charges in White County. This is a
matter of record and is

known by many in White County. I have copies of some records. (XXXX
grandfather), through (XXXX attorney’s) work, got (XXXX), the
grandmother of Jeremy, legal custody of Jeremy. (XXXX grandfather) who
cannot read or write also got his daughter (XXXX) and son (XXXX)
diagnosed by government agencies as mentally ill. (XXXX grandfather),
through legal channels, has taken upon himself all control of the
family and is able to take possession of any government funding coming
to these people.

It was during this time that Jeremy was to have a six-month
transitional period between (XXXX grandmother) and my family as we
were to give him up. The court ordered agreement was to have been 4
days at our house and 3 days at (XXXX grandmother). DFCS stopped the
visits within 2 weeks. The reason given by DFCS was the child was too
traumatized going back and forth. In truth, Jeremy begged us and
screamed never to be taken back to (XXXX his grandmother) house, which
we have on video. We, as a family, have seen Jeremy in stores time to
time with (XXXX grandmother) and the very people he is not to be
around. At each meeting Jeremy continues to run to us wherever he sees
us and it is clear he is suffering. This child is in a desperate
situation and this is why I am writing, and begging you Senator
Schaefer, to do something in this child’s behalf. Jeremy can clearly
describe in detail his sexual molestation by every member of this
family and this sexual abuse continues to this day.

When Jeremy was 5 years of age I took him to Dr. (XXXX) of Habersham
County who did indeed agree that Jeremy’s rectum was black and blue
and the physical damage to the child was clearly a case of sexual
molestation .

Early in Jeremy’s life, when he was in such bad physical condition, we
took him to Egleston Children Hospital where at two months of age
therapy was to begin three times a week. DFCS decided that the (XXXX
grandparent family) should participate in his therapy. However, the
therapist complained over and over that the (XXXX grandparent family)
would not even wash their hands and would cause Jeremy to cry during
these sessions. (XXXX the grandmother), after receiving custody no
longer allowed the therapy because it was an inconvenience. The
therapist reported that this would be a terrible thing to do to this
child. Therapy was stopped and it was detrimental to the health of
Jeremy.

During (XXXX grandmother) custody, (XXXX uncle) has shot Jeremy with a
BB gun and there is a report at (XXXX) County Sheriff’s office. There
are several amber alerts at Cornelia Wal-Mart, Commerce Wal-Mart, and
a 911 report from (XXXX) County Sheriff’s Department when Jeremy was
lost. (XXXX grandmother), to teach Jeremy a lesson, took thorn bush
limbs and beat the bottoms of his feet. Jeremy’s feet got infected and
his feet had to be lanced by Dr. (XXXX). Then Judy called me to pick
him up after about 4 days to take back him to the doctor because of
intense pain. I took Jeremy to Dr. (XXXX) in Gainesville. Dr. (XXXX)
said surgery was needed immediately and a cast was added. After
returning home, (XXXX), his grandfather and (XXXX), his uncle, took
him into the hog lot and allowed him to walk in the filth.

Jeremy’s feet became so infected for a 2nd time that he was again
taken back to Dr. (XXXX) and the hospital. No one in the hospital
could believe this child’s living conditions.

Jeremy is threatened to keep quiet and not say anything to anyone. I
have videos, reports, arrest records and almost anything you might
need to help Jeremy.

Please call my husband, Wendell, or me at any time.

Sandra and (XXXX) husband (XXXX)

Continue - Exhibit B

EXHIBIT B
Failure of DFCS
to remove six desperate children

A brief report regarding six children that Habersham County DFCS
director failed to remove as disclosed to Senator Nancy Schaefer by
Sheriff Deray Fincher of Habersham County.

Sheriff Deray Fincher, Chief of Police Don Ford and Chief Investigator
Lt. Greg Bowen Chief called me to meet with them immediately, which I
did on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sheriff Fincher, after contacting the Director of Habersham County
DFCS several times to remove six children from being horribly abused,
finally had to get a court order to remove the children himself with
the help of two police officers.

The children, four boys and two girls, were not just being abused;
they were being tortured by a monster father.

The six children and a live in girl friend were terrified of this man,
the abuser. The children never slept in a bed, but always on the
floor. The place where they lived was unfit for human habitation.

The father on one occasion hit one of the boys across his head with a
bat and cut the boy’s head open. The father then proceeded to hold the
boy down and sew up the child’s head with a needle and red thread.
However, even with beatings and burnings, this is only a fraction of
what the father did to these children and to the live-in girlfriend.

Sheriff Fincher has pictures of the abuse and condition of one of the
boys and at the writing of this report, he has the father in jail in
Habersham County.

It should be noted that when the DFCS director found out that Sheriff
Fincher was going to remove the children, she called the father and
warned him to flee.

This is not the only time this DFCS director failed to remove a child
when she needed to do so. (See Exhibit A)

The egregious acts and abhorrent behavior of officials who are
supposed to protect children can no longer be tolerated.

Senator Nancy Schaefer
50th District of Georgia
Old April 25th 08, 02:52 AM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,alt.friends

On Apr 24, 7:21*pm, Greegor wrote:
http://www.senatornancyschaefer.com/...s.php?filter=6

November 16, 2007 - THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----

From the legislative desk of Senator Nancy Schaefer 50th District of

Old April 25th 08, 04:48 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,alt.friends
Greegor

On Apr 24, 8:52*pm, "http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com"
wrote:
On Apr 24, 7:21*pm, Greegor wrote:

http://www.senatornancyschaefer.com/...s.php?filter=6

November 16, 2007 - THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------**-----

From the legislative desk of Senator Nancy Schaefer 50th District of

did on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[...]

Kind of hard for the system sucks to blow off wouldn't you say?
Old April 25th 08, 06:11 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents,alt.support.child-protective-services,misc.legal,alt.friends

wrote:
On Apr 24, 7:21*pm, Greegor wrote:

http://www.senatornancyschaefer.com/...s.php?filter=6

November 16, 2007 - THE CORRUPT BUSINESS OF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

---------------------------------------------------------------------------***-----

From the legislative desk of Senator Nancy Schaefer 50th District of

did on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[...]

I believe she's running for US Senator.

I love the part about foster parents using system benefits to hire a
lawyer for their adoption agenda, so they can fight against
reunification with the real parents.

did on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[...]

LK Isn't she great?

G Kind of hard for the system sucks to blow off wouldn't you say?

LK I believe she's running for US Senator.

LK I love the part about foster parents using
LK system benefits to hire a lawyer for their
LK adoption agenda, so they can fight
LK against reunification with the real parents.

How long has that been the policy?

did on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

[...]

Georgia Foster Parent Bill of Rights
(Signed into Law by Governor Sonny Perdue on May 5, 2004)

http://www.afpag.org/bill_of_rights.html