Ninja Britney - Take her kids away!

Old July 2nd 07, 06:57 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
The Blue Perkie

Default Ninja Britney - Take her kids away!

On Jul 2, 8:18 am, Hee-yah! wrote:
Unfit Parent
Filed under: Britney Spears

It's Friday night. Do you know where your mom is???

She's not singing you lullabies or watching TV with you. Mom's out
partying! Cuz that's what really matters in life!!!

Isn't Britney Spears an excellent parent y'all?

We don't think so either!

And she's a ****ty daughter too!

At least she's still got her looks. Hee heee.

The monster formerly known as Britney Spears went out clubbing with
her friends at Les Deux last night.

Meanwhile, the nannies took care of her babies. Cuz you know that one
and two year olds don't sleep through the entire night!

And somewhere in a dark, lonely bedroom, Lynne Spears was crying.

Hugs to you Lynne. Stay strong!!!

picture of Ninja Britney:http://perezhilton.com/?p=641

Some guy who gets ****ed up the ass is talking **** about another
person, why am I not surprised?

Old July 2nd 07, 08:41 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]

On Jul 2, 1:57 pm, The Blue Perkie wrote:
On Jul 2, 8:18 am, Hee-yah! wrote:

Unfit Parent
Filed under: Britney Spears

It's Friday night. Do you know where your mom is???

She's not singing you lullabies or watching TV with you. Mom's out
partying! Cuz that's what really matters in life!!!

Isn't Britney Spears an excellent parent y'all?

We don't think so either!

And she's a ****ty daughter too!

At least she's still got her looks. Hee heee.

The monster formerly known as Britney Spears went out clubbing with
her friends at Les Deux last night.

Meanwhile, the nannies took care of her babies. Cuz you know that one
and two year olds don't sleep through the entire night!

And somewhere in a dark, lonely bedroom, Lynne Spears was crying.

Hugs to you Lynne. Stay strong!!!

picture of Ninja Britney:http://perezhilton.com/?p=641

Some guy who gets ****ed up the ass is talking **** about another
person, why am I not surprised?- Hide quoted text -

A self-obsessed, washed up pop star out partying almost every night w/
o giving her children a second thought? Why am I not suprised?

Old July 3rd 07, 03:40 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]

On Jul 2, 4:10 pm, (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:
In article . wrote:

A self-obsessed, washed up pop star out partying almost every night w/
o giving her children a second thought? Why am I not suprised?

Coming from the perspective of this ng (take a guess which one is that),
I'd say she has kept her priorities straight. She isn't about to let
sproggenhood be the end of her life.

If that's the case, then she should've kept her legs together. ;-)

Old July 3rd 07, 04:14 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
The Rocket Scientist

wrote:
In article . wrote:

A self-obsessed, washed up pop star out partying almost every night w/
o giving her children a second thought? Why am I not suprised?

Coming from the perspective of this ng (take a guess which one is that),
I'd say she has kept her priorities straight. She isn't about to let
sproggenhood be the end of her life.

I respectfully disagree. Spears dropped a ****trophy. From the
perspective of ascf she is a breeder and to hell with her But she
does serve as a shining example of just how much breeders care about
their crotchnuggets.

Bill Sullivan

Old July 3rd 07, 05:24 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
Kenny McCormack

In article .com,
The Rocket Scientist wrote:
On Jul 2, 4:10 pm, (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:
In article

A self-obsessed, washed up pop star out partying almost every night w/
o giving her children a second thought? Why am I not suprised?

Coming from the perspective of this ng (take a guess which one is that),
I'd say she has kept her priorities straight. She isn't about to let
sproggenhood be the end of her life.

I respectfully disagree. Spears dropped a ****trophy. From the
perspective of ascf she is a breeder and to hell with her.

I don't disagree with anything you've said. Still, what's done is done,
and, as is so often pointed out in ascf, sproggenhood is one life
decision that cannot be reversed. So, you still have to say that she's
made the right decision(s), albeit a day late and a dollar short.

Which is to say that I do sort of disagree with one of the planks of the
ascf canon - namely, that neglecting them after the fact is somehow
bad (given how this idea conflicts with the rest of the ascf canon)

But she does serve as a shining example of just how much breeders care
about their crotchnuggets.

Totally agree with this.

Old July 3rd 07, 06:42 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
elizabeth

On Jul 3, 9:24 am, (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:

This is your last warning, crossposting failed abortion Kunty
Mc****ass, headers will be trimmed in the future.
You are the reason we are CF. Thanks for proving we made the right
choice.

In article .com,
The Rocket Scientist wrote:
On Jul 2, 4:10 pm, (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:
In article
A self-obsessed, washed up pop star out partying almost every night w/
o giving her children a second thought? Why am I not suprised?

Coming from the perspective of this ng (take a guess which one is that),

Not Kunty's . .. he's why we are CF.

I'd say she has kept her priorities straight. She isn't about to let
sproggenhood be the end of her life.

I respectfully disagree. Spears dropped a ****trophy. From the
perspective of ascf she is a breeder and to hell with her.

I don't disagree with anything you've said. Still, what's done is done,
and, as is so often pointed out in ascf, sproggenhood is one life
decision that cannot be reversed. So, you still have to say that she's
made the right decision(s), albeit a day late and a dollar short.

Missed the point entirely, Kunty. That's a choice you don't get do-
overs on.

Which is to say that I do sort of disagree with one of the planks of the
ascf canon - namely, that neglecting them after the fact is somehow
bad (given how this idea conflicts with the rest of the ascf canon)

Missed those points, too. God, you are ignorant . .. but you know,
that sow you call Mother was exposed to teratogenic agents and
pollutants when she was inpig with you . ... and the first organ
system to be damaged is the CNS, which means everyone past Boomer is
born brain damaged.

Kinda like Silent Spring, too bad you just aren't killed in utero,
like what happened to the birds' eggs.

But she does serve as a shining example of just how much breeders care
about their crotchnuggets.

Totally agree with this

You can make up for your mother's mistake, and self abort postnatally.

And stay off ngs where you are so outclassed in smarts and technique.
You couldn't flame the Tahoe forest fire with the wit you have . .. .
if your wit were increased by an order of magnitude, you still
couldn't make it halfway to a halfwit.

Old July 3rd 07, 06:45 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
elizabeth

On Jul 3, 7:40 am, " wrote:

Coming from the perspective of this ng (take a guess which one is that),
I'd say she has kept her priorities straight. She isn't about to let
sproggenhood be the end of her life.

If that's the case, then she should've kept her legs together. ;-)

Why is it only women too ugly to get laid and men use that line?

Old July 3rd 07, 07:18 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]

On Jul 3, 12:24 pm, (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:
In article .com,
The Rocket Scientist wrote:

On Jul 2, 4:10 pm, (Kenny McCormack)
wrote:
In article

A self-obsessed, washed up pop star out partying almost every night w/
o giving her children a second thought? Why am I not suprised?

Coming from the perspective of this ng (take a guess which one is that),
I'd say she has kept her priorities straight. She isn't about to let
sproggenhood be the end of her life.

I respectfully disagree. Spears dropped a ****trophy. From the
perspective of ascf she is a breeder and to hell with her.

I don't disagree with anything you've said. Still, what's done is done,
and, as is so often pointed out in ascf, sproggenhood is one life
decision that cannot be reversed.

She made it twice.

So, you still have to say that she's
made the right decision(s), albeit a day late and a dollar short.

And right decision is that?

Which is to say that I do sort of disagree with one of the planks of the
ascf canon - namely, that neglecting them after the fact is somehow
bad (given how this idea conflicts with the rest of the ascf canon)

But she does serve as a shining example of just how much breeders care
about their crotchnuggets.

Totally agree with this.- Hide quoted text -

Old July 3rd 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
[email protected]

On Jul 3, 1:45 pm, elizabeth wrote:
On Jul 3, 7:40 am, " wrote:

Coming from the perspective of this ng (take a guess which one is that),
I'd say she has kept her priorities straight. She isn't about to let
sproggenhood be the end of her life.

If that's the case, then she should've kept her legs together. ;-)

Why is it only women too ugly to get laid and men use that line?

Damn, well let's see - I'm a chick whose married and has a seven year
old boy. I think I'm good looking to an extent. I don't know - I've
been told I am. But who wants to brag about their looks - I would come
across as a totally self-obsessed bitch.