FL DCF big fined $80K and faces more for ignoring what Judges order

Old December 13th 06, 06:14 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default FL DCF big fined $80K and faces more for ignoring what Judges order

Greg wrote
You should be happy your "false trail" worked SO WELL!

Kane wrote
It would have had you not outed me, you clever rascal you.
Now where's your proof I'm him?

Oh, but I BELIEVE! ROFL!

Old January 1st 07, 12:31 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
You think the Governor has no power to resolve
such a problem?

Well, he would have to do it within the boundaries of law. Budgets are
assigned by legislature and agreed upon by the governor in most states.
If he wants to move money around guess who he has to get permission
from...or risk losing the next election he runs for any office?

Party support tends to be critical to winning.

Now, as to your silliness.....

Read'm and weep, dummy...toadjahso R R R R R :

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/loca...?storyid=46311

DCF wins favorable ruling in mentally ill inmates case

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - An appeals court says a judge who threatened
to drop a mentally ill inmate at the office of the secretary of the
Department of Children and Families if her agency didn't move him from
jail to a hospital didn't have the authority to make such orders.

Another judge also previously threatened to jail and fine Secretary
Luci Hadi if her agency didn't remove inmates from the Pinellas County
Jail. The DCF is also appealing that case.

Hadi has announced that she will not seek the position under Gov elect
Charlie Crist,

State law requires inmates found to be mentally incompetent to be
transferred within 15 days to a state hospital. DCF says it couldn't
follow the law because all of its mental hospitals were full and it had
no money to provide more beds.

The appeals court says Hadi cannot be held in contempt of court if she
is incapable of complying with the order and not willfully ignoring it.

Lawmakers are expected to meet next month to decide whether to approve
more than 16 million for more beds.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Did these 300 "insanity defense" defendants
show up all at once?

You wouldn't be suggesting that if there were no beds for the 300,
there had to be if you did them one at a time, would you?

Who suggested turning them loose, Dan?

Where should they be placed?

She had TIME to get on top of this problem.

And the money?

Where would they be placed, Greg?

Two other Judges may fine her also for such stuff!

You agree then that judges should penalize the executive branch for
conditions caused by the legislative?

If you bother to read a bit more carefully it's not hard to see that
there were no funds for creating those 300 beds, Greg. Not one of them,
not ten, not 50, not 300.

Of course, by your reconning then if she could place one the judge
shouldn't have fined her?

Greg, DCF doesn't create money. It begs for it like all government
agencies.

If they do not get enough to perform their job then suing them or
fining them isn't going to MAKE them do the job.

Could be why she resigned, don't you think?

If I needed a hammer and a saw to build something for my "boss" and he
refused to provide the saw then I guess I'd just have to quit, or be
"fined."

Where would you place those 300, Greg?

0:-

0:- wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Get it before it's removed! Lucy D. Hadi BIO!
www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/docs/hadibio.pdf

Resignation letter amendment
http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miam...esignation.pdf

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...a-news-broward

DCF chief retires one day after she is fined

Lucy Hadi kept mentally ill in jail

By Bill Hirschman And Mark Hollis
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted December 2 2006

Lucy Hadi, the embattled head of Florida's chief social services
agency, announced Friday that she was retiring -- one day after a judge
fined her $80,000 for not transferring mentally ill people out of jails
and into treatment hospitals.

Her departure as secretary of the Department of Children & Families
takes effect at the end of January so that she can help in the
transition to a successor.

Hadi, 60, told staffers her retirement had nothing to do with
contempt-of-court proceedings pending in five counties including
Broward and Miami-Dade, a spokesman said.

She had resigned Nov. 7 as a formality to let Gov.-elect Charlie Crist
name his own department head. But she wrote Gov. Jeb Bush Friday that
she wanted to amend her resignation to "retire from state service."

Hadi had not been asked to leave either by Bush or Crist, said Al
Zimmerman, her spokesman. Bush aides agreed. "There's no connection,"
said spokesman Anthony Deluise. "None."

Zimmerman said, "She had thought about retiring [before] and thought
this was a good time to do it."

Her decision comes as the agency is accused of leaving in jail more
than 300 felony suspects found incompetent to stand trial or not guilty
by reason of insanity.

Clap, clap, clap!!!!!

Better safe in jail than out on the street doing what?

What they were arrested for in the first place?

Or worse?

Who's going to make sure they take whatever meds they're supposed to
take?

Funny that Greg approves of this judge, but not others. Isn't it?

0:-

Old January 1st 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
[...]

Oh, and don't presume that case law is the end of an issue, Greg.

Once it was legal to own slaves, and doubtless the abolitionists tried
to end it by legal appeals.

Doubtless "case law" of those days was against them too, stupid little
****ant.

There's always a higher court and or a new day awaiting.

Did you know that black people can no longer be legally enslaves, and
that in fact....wonder of wonders, they have civil rights too?

Have I ever mentioned Thurgood Marshal to you before? R R R R R

How are those planes flying?

Old January 1st 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote
Oh, and don't presume that case law is the end of an issue, Greg.

Once it was legal to own slaves, and doubtless the abolitionists tried
to end it by legal appeals.

Doubtless "case law" of those days was against them too, stupid little
****ant.

Yes, I know, you and NAMBLA hope to emancipate all children.
How convenient.

Has it occurred to you just what kind of Pandora's Box you
could be opening when you begin to justify people who
ignore the order of a Court Judge?

Apparently when it's convenient for the agency you think it's OK,
but if thousands of parents had such contempt for the CORRUPT
Juvenile Court systems you would be screaming!

Just imagine what Fathers Rights people could do if
citizens could just blow off what corrupt courts say!

Are you SURE you want to set such precident and
open that Pandora's Box?

Old January 1st 07, 04:30 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
[...]

Greg, you're just not smart enough to be this stupid.

Old January 1st 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Oh, and don't presume that case law is the end of an issue, Greg.

Once it was legal to own slaves, and doubtless the abolitionists tried
to end it by legal appeals.

Doubtless "case law" of those days was against them too, stupid little
****ant.

Yes, I know, you and NAMBLA hope to emancipate all children.

NAMBLA? I don't recall ever invoking them as a resource for children.

How convenient.

For what?

Oh, I see. For you to create a lying innuendo. Okay. You have. Good boy.
Sit. Stay.

Has it occurred to you just what kind of Pandora's Box you
could be opening when you begin to justify people who
ignore the order of a Court Judge?

To what are you referring, Greg? Did I justify? How?

Apparently when it's convenient for the agency you think it's OK,

Please explain the circumstances you refer to, say with an example from
the real world, and let me discuss of I would justify it. Thanks.

but if thousands of parents had such contempt for the CORRUPT
Juvenile Court systems you would be screaming!

I can't buy that, even though it appears to be the best you can do.

Mostly because it makes no sense. Can you clarify your meaning?

Just imagine what Fathers Rights people could do if
citizens could just blow off what corrupt courts say!

I'm not sure how this counters any posted comments of mine. Could we
have what you aborted so we can actually see if you are responding to me
cogently?

Are you SURE you want to set such precident and
open that Pandora's Box?

Well, I can't be sure, because I don't recall what I said, in enough
detail to determine of you are actually responding to me, or simply
pontificating from the faux pulpit you think this NG provides you.

Care to repost with my comments IN FULL, and let me comment?

I doubt you will.

Do you have to work so hard at creating lies? If this is your best, I'm
not buying.

0:-