The Rotten Product of ...

Old December 28th 06, 08:17 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default The Rotten Product of ...

.... Racism.

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

.... The film has caused some to debate the results - whether they mean
the self esteem of all black children is still suffering.

For Kiri, the film was personal. She remembers being told when she was
little that she couldn't be a princess because she was black and
princesses weren't black. ...

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

How does it make you feel to read a little girl was told she couldn't
"be a princess" because she was black?

How would you feel if you were the parent of that child?

How would the child feel?

Old December 28th 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Chuck

0:- wrote:
... Racism.

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

... The film has caused some to debate the results - whether they mean
the self esteem of all black children is still suffering.

For Kiri, the film was personal. She remembers being told when she was
little that she couldn't be a princess because she was black and
princesses weren't black. ...

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

How does it make you feel to read a little girl was told she couldn't
"be a princess" because she was black?

How would you feel if you were the parent of that child?

How would the child feel?

How does that child feel when you diddlers take nasty photos of them
and give them horsey rides in your basement?

Old December 28th 06, 08:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

princesses weren't black. ...

Incredibly stupid since there were LOTS of Nubian queens
and of course princesses.

Two who RULED come to mind instantly:

The Queen of Sheba was black, and a powerful
queen long before Solomon married her.

Cleopatra sure as hell wasn't white European.

There were probably lots more, whether you
want to talk about RULERS, daughters of kings
or wives of kings.

Certainly Blackness isn't the reason.

I'd be more concerned about whether it's smart
to tell ANY young girl she can be a princess.

Wouldn't President or Astronaut be a smarter goal?

Old December 28th 06, 09:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
princesses weren't black. ...

Incredibly stupid since there were LOTS of Nubian queens
and of course princesses.

Really, Greg. Segueing again?

That wasn't my question. You deliberately snipped the actual question.

Two who RULED come to mind instantly:

The Queen of Sheba was black, and a powerful
queen long before Solomon married her.

Was she black? Or African? Are you aware there are many people from the
African continent that are not 'black,' as we define it today?

Cleopatra sure as hell wasn't white European.

It's unlikely she was black. No more so than Egyptians today. In fact,
LESS likely. But then whose to say, and why are you babbling about
something I didn't mention? Or ask?

There were probably lots more, whether you
want to talk about RULERS, daughters of kings
or wives of kings.

Yes, and this has to do with the joyful fantasy that so many girls love
to play out when they are little how?

Didn't I ask a question about how you would feel, how the girl would
feel, and how the parent would feel?

Can't you remain honest for even a few lines of a post in reply?

Certainly Blackness isn't the reason.

Racism is. Did you miss that part.

And "blackness" is the reason for the documentary the girl made. And
blackness was the reason she was told she couldn't or shouldn't play
'princess.'

I'd be more concerned about whether it's smart
to tell ANY young girl she can be a princess.

Really? Why? "ANY?" How about if she ends up marrying a prince?

How about if she's born to it?

Wouldn't President or Astronaut be a smarter goal?

Why?

Are women now constrained to limit their options in the opposite
direction...ONLY consider jobs not open to them before, and not the
traditional ones?

What if they are interested in them, and have aptitudes that lead them
in the direction of teacher, or nurse, or social worker, Greg?

Or homemaker?

Now, getting back to a little girl that wants to dress up and pretend to
be a princess, but is told she can't be a princess because she's black.

What do you think she feels?

How do you feel reading that?

And how do you think her parents feel?

Or was your opening statement indicative of your feelings, when you
said, "Incredibly stupid ... ?"

Is that how you'd feel related to my actual question, or one you wished
to make up by snipping my question down to one you wanted to babble about?

Do you think we don't know those things you posted? (at least one of
which you are wrong about...as usual).

Now run away, like you usually do and don't answer questions as asked.

And I didn't ask for an entrapping answer of "yes," or "no" as you
continually attempt to do, little CPS agent wannabe.

R R R R R R R

Old December 28th 06, 09:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Maggie Blackstone

0:- wrote:
... Racism.

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

... The film has caused some to debate the results - whether they mean
the self esteem of all black children is still suffering.

For Kiri, the film was personal. She remembers being told when she was
little that she couldn't be a princess because she was black and
princesses weren't black. ...

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

How does it make you feel to read a little girl was told she couldn't
"be a princess" because she was black?

How would you feel if you were the parent of that child?

How would the child feel?

She's prolly lying so she can whine and be a victim 'till the grave.

Kinda like you Don. lol.

Old December 28th 06, 09:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Which one was wrong, Kane?
Cleopatra or Queen of Sheba?

Odd of you to argue in favor of racism.

Old December 28th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Maggie Blackstone wrote:
0:- wrote:
... Racism.

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

... The film has caused some to debate the results - whether they mean
the self esteem of all black children is still suffering.

For Kiri, the film was personal. She remembers being told when she was
little that she couldn't be a princess because she was black and
princesses weren't black. ...

http://www.katu.com/news/5002546.html

How does it make you feel to read a little girl was told she couldn't
"be a princess" because she was black?

How would you feel if you were the parent of that child?

How would the child feel?

She's prolly lying so she can whine and be a victim 'till the grave.

Kinda like you Don. lol.

Such sick **** doesn't deserve much of an answer.

GFYS

Old December 28th 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Which one was wrong, Kane?
Cleopatra or Queen of Sheba?

Neither. You don't know. No one at this late date does. No trace of her
body has been found. Can't dna her. Either one.

In fact, it's estimated that up to as high as 45% of "white" Americans
have African (Black) genetic inheritance.

Considering humans and their record for wantonness, and rape, it's not
the least surprising.

Who's your daddy?

Are you SURE? Were you there when you were conceived? R R R R RR R

Greg, calling someone Black because they are part African ancestry makes
as much sense as calling a Black person white, because they the are part
Norwegian.

Race is stupid argument, but a painful reality were practiced as racism.
This girl's documentary, proving racism still effects Black children
fifty years later is the issue.

Why would a black child chose a white doll as being prettier than a
black doll?

Odd of you to argue in favor of racism.

You, Greg, being Politically Correct now?

R R R RR R R R ...

Odd of you to think I am arguing for racism.

What would indicate discussing WHAT some race a person was historically
have do with with favoring racism?

I find it odd, but common of you, that you once more segued from the
actual questions I asked, and posted once again.

YOU weren't even specifically asked, so I presume you are dodging while
diddling.

Care to address the feelings of this child?

I thought not.

Coward, and racist, Greg. You are both. And more.

And a CPS agent.

0:-
Old December 30th 06, 07:08 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
Which one was wrong, Kane?
Cleopatra or Queen of Sheba?

Neither. You don't know. No one at this late date does. No trace of her
body has been found. Can't dna her. Either one.

Don, do you need DNA to tell you Malcolm X or Martin Luther King were
black?

In fact, it's estimated that up to as high as 45% of "white"
Americans have African (Black) genetic inheritance.

I've heard that an even higher percentage do.
Those Viking ancestors of mine were responsible.
And they ruled England for over a hundred years,
until Harold (brit) kicked out King Harold of Norway.

Most white Europeans, even Hitler had 1% black ancestry.

Considering humans and their record for wantonness,

wantonness??

and rape, it's not the least surprising.

You hate the whole species for these primal drives do you?

Who's your daddy?

Are you SURE? Were you there when you were conceived? R R R R RR R

Actually, a study in England did show that something like
one in four kids was not fathered by the man who everybody
says is the father. Women "nest" with the stable provider
but find that too boring sexually so they seek steamy
"ravagement" from the exciting unstable bad provider.

Greg, calling someone Black because they are part African ancestry

Who did that?

makes as much sense as calling a Black person white,
because they [they] are part Norwegian.

And who did that?

Citations please!

Race is stupid argument, but a painful reality were practiced as racism.
This girl's documentary, proving racism still effects Black children
fifty years later is the issue.

If a black girls mother says this stupid crap to her daughter,
does that make the black MOTHER a self hating racist?

Why would a black child chose a white doll as
being prettier than a black doll?

Maybe for the same reason a Nordic child might pick a black dolly?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Odd of you to argue in favor of racism.

You, Greg, being Politically Correct now?

I was internationally oriented long before PC came along.
Political Correctness is for ******s.

Care to address the feelings of this child?

About her self hating Mom's mental baggage?

Old December 30th 06, 08:00 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Which one was wrong, Kane?
Cleopatra or Queen of Sheba?

Neither. You don't know. No one at this late date does. No trace of her
body has been found. Can't dna her. Either one.

Don, do you need DNA to tell you Malcolm X or Martin Luther King were
black?

Depends on what you mean by "black."

And what has that to do with long dead African queen's of the lower Nile?

In fact, it's estimated that up to as high as 45% of "white"
Americans have African (Black) genetic inheritance.

I've heard that an even higher percentage do.

Yep. No big deal.

Those Viking ancestors of mine were responsible.

Rapists? Did the also shower little girls?

And they ruled England for over a hundred years,
until Harold (brit) kicked out King Harold of Norway.

So there you go.

Most white Europeans, even Hitler had 1% black ancestry.

Think so? What's your proof?

I believe we all have "black" ancestry. So far no credible evidence has
arisen that shows humankind originating anywhere else on the planet but
the African continent.

We like to ****, stupid.

and rape, it's not the least surprising.

You hate the whole species for these primal drives do you?

Hate? Why would you think I hate them. Wantonness isn't a bad word,
Greg. Rape is, but there you do...we've done a lot of it. Ask your black
neighbors. I'd bet they would discuss the issue with you in regards to
the time of slavery of Africans in this country.

Who's your daddy?

Are you SURE? Were you there when you were conceived? R R R R RR R

Actually, a study in England did show that something like
one in four kids was not fathered by the man who everybody
says is the father.

Okay.

Women "nest" with the stable provider
but find that too boring sexually so they seek steamy
"ravagement" from the exciting unstable bad provider.

You an expert on female sexuality now, Greg?

I've known a lot of women that get 'turned on' by stable responsible men.

Greg, calling someone Black because they are part African ancestry

Who did that?

The entire country, mostly. I used to kid my Polish buddy in the Air
Force, about getting sunburned. We were in Hawaii and used to body surf
alot along the windward coast of Oahu.

He'd turn purple if he got to much sun. Want to guess what race he was
labeled at, though I called him Polish? His name, in fact, was Poland.

I grew up around black people. Rather hard to get all worried about
"blacks" when you know so many so well. I don't recall, as a kid, really
noticing.

makes as much sense as calling a Black person white,
because they [they] are part Norwegian.

And who did that?

You are unaware that if a person has enough genetic African ancestry for
it to show phenotypically they will be labeled as "Black" in this country?

Citations please!

Oh, let me see now. Police blotters, hospital records, newspaper and TV
medium reporters.

It would be silly to try and quote even a few instances where a person
is referred to as "black," in this country, Greg.

Even black people call themselves black. Goes with the territory. As
long as a people are set aside as "different," from other people, as a
group, they will identify as that group.

Without the larger group definition they tend to think of themselves as
people.

Do you know what the Navajo call themselves in their own language? The
People. Navajo came about by others labeling them.

Race is stupid argument, but a painful reality were practiced as racism.
This girl's documentary, proving racism still effects Black children
fifty years later is the issue.

If a black girls mother says this stupid crap to her daughter,
does that make the black MOTHER a self hating racist?

Yes. She has been indoctrinated by the larger society. That's why the
children, black children, picked the white doll over the black doll as
the "best one, or good one."

I find it sad, and wish I'd been into another time where this didn't go
on. No child think they are less than others because they are defined by
a "group" that shares some characteristics. In consequential ones at that.

It removes from them the humanity they share with everyone. It's cruel,
and inhuman.

Why would a black child chose a white doll as
being prettier than a black doll?

Maybe for the same reason a Nordic child might pick a black dolly?

But they don't. It's not a 'might,' Greg. This experiment done 50 years
apart came out by percentage exactly the same.

Do you really think a Nordic child would pick, if asked to pick the
"best one," a black dolly at the same percentage black children picked
the white dolly?

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Sometimes is dog ****. You smoke it. I'm not the least interested.

The definition of people FIRST by their secondary characteristics,
rather than their humanity and it's common sharing is the sickness that
one day will kill us all.

You are lying to yourself, little bigot, just to preserve your
superiority, in your own mind.

But you'll go on denying race.

Dan and I share a common ethic characteristic. Once upon a time in this
country we were not served in "polite" establishments...like bars and
taverns. We couldn't rent or buy in certain areas reserved for the
non-Irish.

Today this still exists for others, not he or I.

Odd of you to argue in favor of racism.

You, Greg, being Politically Correct now?

I was internationally oriented long before PC came along.
Political Correctness is for ******s.

Internationally oriented, and you can't figure out the marks of racism
left on children?

Are you as much a threat to humanity internationally as you are here.

Care to address the feelings of this child?

About her self hating Mom's mental baggage?

Well, surely the mom did that to herself in defiance of .... well, what?

People hate themselves because they are inferior and bad, Greg?

Bad genes?

Bad culture?

Or could it be they grew in a bad society that deliberately portrayed
them as, and treated them as, less than human.

And YOU are assuming the mom told her she couldn't be a princess.

It's more likely it happened in school around a school play casting parts.

Most black mothers would not, as most mothers would not, load up a kid
with that kind of baggage, hers or anyone else's.

But imagine trying to explain to your black child who comes home from
school and asks you why the teacher, or other children told her that
(the last is THE most likely, Greg...stop blaming people).

What do you say to her?

Go ahead, give us a sample.

"Go take a shower," possibly?

"Pay no attention?"

No, Greg the first lesson for a black child on the subject of racism is
just a tad tougher than that. Be glad you don't have to figure out how
to maintain emotional balance with the child and yet tell them an entire
population, much larger than your own group, hates and despises people
like you.

I personally can't figure out what to say. Maybe cry a whole lot.

Do I teach my child to hate the bigots?

Do I teach them to ignore?

There's some serious dichotomy in telling a child either.

Either can lead to injury. Serious injury.

Haven't you ever thought about these things before?

I started when someone called my playmates, I was about 7 maybe younger,
"dirty little pickaninies." That nice old lady that was so usually kind
to me wanted to know why mother let me play with them.

She whispered it to me in this most hate filled shaky hissing kind of
voice...nothing like she usually spoke to me. She was trembling she was
so offended.

She scared me.

Hell, we were playing cars in the dirt. I was probably dirtier than
them. But my little eyes were sure opened. When I told my mom, her
response was, "Well, that poor thing." Somehow I sensed exactly what she
meant.

To this day I still think of her as "that poor thing." In fact I think
of racist bigots that way quite a lot. And I'm still curious what makes
them tick.

My playmate's mom midwifed both my little brothers. One is named for her
husband.

Don't you have anything to examine the real world with, Greg, or is it
that important to you, emotionally, to remain ignorant of so much?

Happy New Year, may it be a time of new learning for you.