Dr. Weil and baby asphyxiation

Old April 3rd 06, 04:49 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med

Default Dr. Weil and baby asphyxiation

DR. WEIL AND BABY ASPHYXIATION

Andrew Weil, MD (University of Arizona) (perhaps unwittingly) supports
immediate cord clamping/baby asphyxiation when he writes:

"[T]he blood in the umbilical cord of a newborn...can be harvested just
after birth...Expectant parents should be encouraged to request this safe
procedure."
--Andrew Weil, MD [Healthy Aging. NY: Knopf. 2005:17]

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below.

Andrew Weil, MD
Professor of Public Health
University of Arizona
http://www.omc.arizona.edu/ahsc_phon...com_appt_w.idc
Via
Also via Public Health Dean Marie G.*Swanson* PhD, MPH
(and others)

Andrew,

Most cord blood banking births (and most cesarean births) involve a
temporary asphyxiation known as immediate cord clamping, according to
retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG.

Dr. Morley notes that immediate cord clamping temporarily asphyxiates
babies, forces them to breathe with their lungs before they are ready - and
robs them of up to 50% of their blood volume.

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Andrew, you are, in effect, encouraging parents to request an UNSAFE
procedure thought to cause anemia (and worse) in babies.

Please stop.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS The massive baby asphyxiation/baby blood robbery by obstetricians is just
one bizarre criminally negligent behavior of MD-obstetricians. Here's
another:

MD-obstetricians are routinely closing birth canals up to 30% and routinely
KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck.

MD-obstetricians are routinely pulling on/manipulating babies' spines with
birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%. Some babies die, some babies get
paralyzed - most "only" have their spines gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed the "extra"
up to 30%.

There is also the matter of unnecessary episiotomies and unnecessary
c-sections: MD-obstetricians are slicing abdomens and vaginas en masse -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing/have done everything
possible to open birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals the "extra"
up to 30%.

Please note: I am not saying here that compelling MD-obstetricians to allow
birth canals to open maximally will prevent all episiotomies, c-sections and
forceps deliveries - it's just that MD-obstetricians have no business
closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30% without first obtaining informed
consent to do so.

FAILURE TO OBTAIN INFORMED CONSENT: A PRIMARY BATTERY

Failure to obtain informed consent is a primary battery which can cascade
into other batteries: unnecessary c-sections, unnecessary episiotomies,
unnecessary paralysis of babies, baby asphyxiation/baby blood robbery, etc.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The en masse OBGYN failure to obtain informed consent is
clearly obstetric crime - and would be so even if closing birth canals, etc.
was GOOD for babies...

The California Supreme Court wrote in the 1993 case of Daniel Thor v.
The Superior Court of Solano County 93 C.D.O.S. 5658:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: *A physician who
performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent commits a
battery irrespective of the skill or care used." [Thor at 5659]

KEY POINT: EXPERT TESTIMONY IS NOT NEEDED to prosecute such a crime (at
least not in Missouri and probably not in most states), as in this Missouri
case law,

Wuerz v. Huffaker, 42 S.W.3d 652* (Mo.App. E.D. 2001)
THE COURT OF APPEALS OF THE STATE OF MISSOURI EASTERN DISTRICT
No. ED77427
2001.MO.0000030 http://www.versuslaw.com
January 23, 2001:

"In the absence of any consent, a physician is subject to liability for
battery....Baltzell, 752 S.W.2d at 906; Louisell & Williams, Sections 22.03,
8.06 (1998)."

"To establish battery based on lack of consent, a plaintiff is only required
to prove the occurrence of unconsented touching. Louisell & Williams,
Section 22.03."

"The sole question in such a case is whether the patient was informed of the
nature of the procedure and consented to it. Id. Thus, expert testimony is
not required..."
http://biotech.law.lsu.edu/cases/con...v_Huffaker.htm

It bears repeating (for any attorney generals reading): NO EXPERT TESTIMONY
IS REQUIRED (at least not in
Missouri - and probably not in most states).

Nonetheless, MDs can help stop the MD crime.

Andrew, you could help by emailing (for example) Oregon Attorney General
Hardy
Myers ) and joining me in demanding that Hardy
simply do his job and IMMEDIATELY stop OBGYNs from committing the obvious
crimes against mothers and babies.

NOTE WELL...

When it is so much as SUSPECTED that OBGYNs are closing birth canals the
"extra" up to 30% and robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume...

When it is so much as suspected that babies are having limbs paralyzed - or
suffering anemia - as
a consequence...

Penal law MANDATES that the crime be reported by mandated reporters
immediately.

The State of Oregon encourages reports from EVERYONE when child abuse is
Suspected (other states likely do the same)...

"ALL OREGON CITIZENS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REPORT SUSPECTED [CHILD ABUSE] TO DHS
OR LAW ENFORCEMENT. Over 25 percent of the substantiated cases of child
abuse are reported by concerned citizens who are not required to report.
Failure to report is a violation and carries a maximum penalty of $1,000.00.
Mandatory reporters have also been successfully sued for damages in civil
court for failing to report.©®¢
http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/children/a...s/report.shtml

ANDREW, YOU COULD EASILY FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO OREGON ATTORNEY GENERAL HARDY
MYERS.

You could say simply:* "I agree with Dr. Gastaldo."

Be sure and sign yourself Andrew Weil, MD (attorneys prefer the testimony of
MDs when looking into bizarre MD behaviors). Please copy me when
you email Hardy.

Of course, if you disagree with any points I make - please say that - and
offer substantive criticism.

THE PROBLEM...

We live in a medico-"legal" "just us" system where law enforcement looks the
other way - babies be damned...

As I recently wrote to Henry Dorn, MD, OBGYN who understandably (though
unconscionably) does not wish to use the child protection statutes to
protect children from his fellow OBGYNs...

THE PROBLEM: law enforcement looks the other way.

As Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no
law. Without law, there is no crime.* These are elementary principles. Get
an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

Dr. Harris's arrogant boast came in reply to my having pointed out another
massive MD crime...

See TIME magazine on chiropractors vs. vaccination
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/5d9a066386e4ef2f

BTW, I am in favor of vaccination - I am just not in favor of MDs
fraudulently promoting vaccination as they fail to promote breastfeeding as
free daily immunizations that reportedly make MD-needle-vaccinations work
better - but that is another story.

Speaking of that other story...

We could all help feed babies the BEST baby food - by urging that MDs and
health agencies start informing pregnant women that they scan for pathogens
and manufacture IMMUNIZATIONS which they inject with their breasts - daily.

CDC's vaunted National Immunization [sic] Program doesn't even call
breastfeedings immunizations or mention that breastfeeding women immunize
far more babies than MDs and reportedly make MD-needle-vaccinations work
better.

What woman informed of these simple facts is going to fail to at least
attempt to breastfeed/immunize her baby daily?

MDs are mysteriously ignoring a SIMPLE way to make the breastfeeding
(immunization) and vaccination rates skyrocket...

Just like MDs are mysteriously ignoring a simple way to allow birth canals
to open an "extra" up to 30%...

Much of medical "science" is obvious criminal activity.

Again, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs.

As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

Copied to: Oregon Atty Genl Hardy Myers via
.

Andrew,

The full title of your book (quoted above) is Healthy Aging: A Lifelong
Guide to Your Physical and Spiritual Well-being...

In your next book or edition, you might want to strengthen you discussion of
breastfeeding and immunizations by noting that breastfeedings ARE
immunizations and (as indicated above) most MDs are mostly
anti-immunization.

You might want to mention birth more prominently - note that MDs are
routinely closing birth canals and robbing baby blood - and note how easy
it is for women to have an "extra" up to 30% of pelvic outlet area - not to
mention the "extra" up to 50% of blood volume that they can so easily ensure
for their babies.

Since you are Director of the University of Arizona Medical School's Program
in Integrative Medicine...
http://www.omc.arizona.edu/ahsc_phon...com_appt_w.idc

Please forward this to any doctors of chiropractic (Dr. Menke has been
silent) who may be on faculty trying to integrate with MDs.

Doctors of chiropractic/DCs should finally start grokking the fact that they
have been trying to compete with a massive criminal enterprise called
"medical science."

Doctors of chiropractic/DCs should finally start reporting the massive MD
crimes to law enforcement - and until law enforcement act - they should
start publicly demanding that chiropractic organizations start making noise
to protect babies from MD-obstetricians and their lies.

I think chiropractic's integration with medicine will go MUCH more smoothly
once MDs and DCs in Integrative Medicine programs join forces to stop the
gruesome spinal manipulation (and other obvious crimes) of MD-obstetricians.

BTW, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs.

As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies - with MD
experts telling medical students obvious lies to cover-up....

For the Four OB Lies that pertain to the birth-canal-closing...

See again: Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

"HEALTH PROMOTION SCIENCES"

I will cc various public health faculty members at the University of Arizona
who teach in the "Health Promotion Sciences" division.

I specifically use the phrase "Health Promotion Sciences" here in part
because chiropractic founder Dr. DD Palmer definitely intended chiropractic
to be a health promotion science.

Dr. DD Palmer's fundamental hypothesis of chiropractic is that all diseases
- and those pesky hypothetical disease perpetuators called "vertebral
subluxations" - are caused by mechanical, chemical and/or psychic
subluxations in the EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT. (Incidentally, your discussion of
"environmental factors" in Healthy Aging parallels DD's fundamental
chiropractic hypothesis.)

I got chiropractic founder Dr. DD Palmer's fundamental hypothesis of
chiropractic from Dr. WD Harper's Anything Can Cause Anything and got it
published as the definition of chiropractic in Dorland's Illustrated Medical
Dictionary [1988, 1994, 2000].

Over my objections, the powers-that-be in chiropractic got the Dorland's
definition of chiropractic changed back to the neuro-musculoskeletal box
definition preferred by the powers-that-be in chiropractic - complete with a
change back to the anti-chiropractic "abnormal nerve function" idea that
caused me to contact Dorland's in the first place...

These same powers-that-be in chiropractic are remaining studiously silent
about MD-obstetricians senselessly closing birth canals and gruesomely
manipulating most baby neuromusculoskeletal systems...

It's the damndest thing.

Since people are still reading. : )

QUESTION FOR ANY CALIFORNIA CHIROPRACTORS READING:

Is it outside the scope of chiropractic in California to tell pregnant women
that obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30%?

I believed the man calling himself Michael Schroeder, attorney for the
Calif. Chiro Bd of Examiners - but maybe I shouldn't have...

It's been two years - I've asked the Board a few times - no answer yet...

Chiros - particularly not chiros on the board - should not be hampering
chiros who want to stop mass spinal manipulation child abuse of MDs - not to
mention their mass baby asphyxiation/mass baby blood robbery.

See Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3526

It could be that much chiropractic regulatory mental constipation is caused
by the ongoing radiation/subluxation Medicare crime of chiropractors - as
chiro boards are silent about that too...

But MEDICAL crime (the ongoing medical VACCINATION crime mentioned above) -
may be the driving
force behind the chiropractic mental constipation...

What am I talking about?

Back in the 80s, organized chiropractic stopped criticizing the VACCINE
INJURY COMPENSATION ACT in exchange for being permitted to continue
chiropractic's
(ONGOING!) Medicare radiation/subluxation crime/billing fraud - or so I
say...

Originally, vaccine manufacturers sought TOTAL immunity from liability for
their mass vaccination behavior...

Attn chiropractors: There were some VERY interesting Wilk v. AMA
coincidences as the
1986 Vaccine Injury Compensation Act was born...

See Babies and A BIZARRE FEDERAL RULE
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....aac38b83ee5bbd

Bottomline, the powers-that-be in chiropractic are studiously ignoring
(babies be damned) the "Health Promotion Science" aspect of chiropractic.

Hopefully the University of Arizona's "Health Promotion Science" experts who
receive this email will join me in asking law enforcement to stop "medical
science" from en masse robbing babies of blood, etc.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "Dr. Weil and baby asphyxiation"