A Parenting & kids forum. ParentingBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ParentingBanter.com forum » alt.parenting » Spanking
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causing herto lose sight and ability to walk



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old February 26th 08, 04:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
LK
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 66
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causingher to lose sight and ability to walk

On Feb 25, 6:20*pm, "Ron" wrote:
"LK" wrote in message

...

On Feb 25, 12:17 am, LindaLouMom wrote:
I do not know what state you are from but Here in Ohio..I sit and
watch so many children DIE at the hands of their bio family because
the system refuses to take the children.


A child is more likely to be abused, mollested or die in the hands of
the state. * And I highly doubt you sit there watching children die.


My neighbor had 3 children...5yrs, 15mo
months, 3 months...left the 5 year old to watch every night while she
went to the bars...I have went into her house night after night and
took the kids into my house. I called the CPS every single time. They
visit ask questions then give bio mom a case plan to work on..a day or
two later I have the kids again. 2 of the children were born
toxic..did they remove the children HELL NO. Guess who has the
children now..NOT BIO and not CPS. I just took them one day and have
had them for almost 13 months. ( 5year old knows the ratio of water to
powder formula when making a bottle)
I am not a foster parent nor am I a worker. I am a bio mom of 4 and a
teacher. *I do not get the funds foster parents get, I do not get any
financial help from anyone for keeping these 3 children safe. Bio mom
calls once or twice a month to ask about "her babies" *and says tell
them I love them. WHATEVER!!


Maybe you could take the real mother to court for child support.


In my position as a teacher in the inner city, I see abuse committed
by bio family DAILY. I call CPS every time I see things and hear
things from the children that is not right. Do they ever get removed?
NO! One little boy bruised from head to toe because I called about him
talking too much in class. Services came to school, took pictures and
called mom to the building and questioned her, she said He needs to
learn to follow rules and he just bruises easy....he was released to
her even though she admitted she is the one who caused the bruises.


I am not sure how other other states run the system but here in ohio
the system favors the bio families, even when they have caused much
harm to the children.


You know, Linda, maybe you came from this perfect middle class
family. *Maybe you have a wonderful view of childhood and what it
should be like. *Maybe you sit there watching television only to see
the most horriffic acts of abuse being committed by only the most
horrible of parents. *As a teacher, I'm sure you come into contact
with many children. *If you are a teacher in a poor neighborhood
perhaps it is more likely that you see kids who come from less then
perfect worlds. *But don't exagerate that which you can not prove.
And do not commit to an ultimate solution that just does not work for
the children.


You will have people like my buddy Ron here, who will swear up and
down that the foster care system is the best thing for many of these
kids. *Yet they get these kids, bounce them around from home to home
as if they're puppies. *They're always trying to figure out what they
are going to do with these kids once they're in the system. *Some get
adopted into loving homes. *Great. *Others end up aging out of the
system with no family ties, bonds or social support. * *Lots of them
are medicated heavily with psychiatric drugs that they just don't
need.


There are more than half a million children and youth in the U.S.
foster care system, a 90% increase since 1987. Three of 10 of the
nation's homeless are former foster children. A recent study has found
that 12-18 months after leaving foster ca
27% of the males and 10% of the females had been incarcerated
33% were receiving public assistance
37% had not finished high school
50% were unemployed


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


Children in foster care are three to six times more likely than
children not in care to have emotional, behavioral and developmental
problems, including conduct disorders, depression, difficulties in
school and impaired social relationships. Some experts estimate that
about 30% of the children in care have marked or severe emotional
problems. Various studies have indicated that children and young
people in foster care tend to have limited education and job skills,
perform poorly in school compared to children who are not in foster
care, lag behind in their education by at least one year, and have
lower educational attainment than the general population.


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


80 percent of prison inmates have been through the foster care system.


*National Association of Social Workers


Children are 11 times more likely to be abused in State care than they
are in their own homes.


*National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN)


Children died as a result of abuse in foster care 5.25 times more
often than children in the general population. 2.1 percent of all
child fatalities took place in foster care. While this may seem like a
relatively low number, we must consider the contrast in population
between children in the general population versus children in foster
care. In 1997, there were nearly 71 million children in the general
population (99.6%), but only 302 thousand in state care (.4%) in state
care. As state care is supposed to be a 'safe haven', the number of
fatalities should be less or at least equal to what it is in the
general population of children. By this standard, there should have
been less than .4% of child fatalities occurring in foster care,
however, there was 5.25 times that amount. (31 states reporting)


*CPS Watch Inc.


Please, povide links to the above statement so that their accuracy can be
verified.

Ron


Do the math.
  #22  
Old February 29th 08, 08:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 625
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causing her to lose sight and ability to walk


"LK" wrote in message
...
On Feb 25, 6:17 pm, "Ron" wrote:
"LK" wrote in message

...
On Feb 23, 5:40 pm, "Ron" wrote:

"LK" wrote in message


...
On Feb 22, 11:28 pm, LindaLouMom wrote:


I agree, Sometimes crazy stuff happens in fostercare. Although what
was the crazy stuff going on at home to have them takin in the first
place?
All the statistics you posted stated that children in foster care turn
out bad..well if the dam bio parents were doing the RIGHT thing (not
abusing the children, feeding them, protecting them) then these
children would not be in foster care. Therefore, the final blame rest
with the BIO-PARENTS..not anyone else. Of course fosterparents who
commit crazy acts as the one just discussed needs to be sentenced to
jail...


Just because the caseworkers pull children from their home does not
make the caseworks the bad people....they are ONLY trying to protect
them from the DANGER they face in their current home situation.
What a great example of the Self-Righteously Hypocritical mentality
that jusfifies babystealing and plagues the falsley accused easy
targets such as poor.
Here, allow me to enlighten you oh great loud opinion based on
ignorance person here. Visithttp://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com


Ron buddy. Long time no see.

*Same, new job, been real busy.




We know that you would not agree with that position, but then again you
do
seem to have issues with facts dont you.


No more then you do with the truth.

*Ahh, truth vs facts. We have discussed that here before (not you and I,
but I and others), and as usual I dont expect the concept to get through
to
anyone who cannot face the facts.


Ron buddy, Here's the problem with your facts. They are written and
interpreted in order to serve and support a particular point of view.
They are not at all objective.

*Its the numbers we have. I have often asked for a different set of numbers
from reputible sources but have not really seen anything. Would there be a
point in asking again? Would they be forthcoming? History says not, but my
mind remains open and I am willing to review what you or someone else may
provide. Reputiable sources please.

They mention how many kids they suspect were maltreated they mention
the various types of maltreatment suspected. They leave out other
relevent factors. For example, they count some children more then
once. If a child was reported more then once in that particular year,
that kid was counted twice. They don't tell you how many households
abuse has taken place in, because that would be a smaller number,
because some of these kids have siblings. So if 899,000 kids were
substantiated as abused, the number of abusers or households where
abuse had taken place would be compairatevely smaller based on the
number of children in a household. It is relevent because we should
be told how many abusers are out there. Also your facts state that
50.3% of abused children were girls and 47.7% were boys. That adds up
to 98% of abused children being boys or girls. What is the other two
percent? Based on 230 foster kids in 15 years, you should have seen
at least 4.6 of these by now.

*Again, its the numbers we have. Bring on something that refutes them and
we can discuss it.


Not to fear, there are more than
eough examples of **** poor parenting on both sides of the issue for
everyone.


Nobody's perfect.

*Agreed.


What about you Ron?

*Reading problems?

The difference is, when the parents fail to do their job the
child suffers. The same could be said for foster parents, but then again
if
the parents had not failed the children would not be in care.


Tell me again how that relieves this foster parent from responsibility
for his own actions?

*It does not.


Then what are you jumping in for with your bull****?

*Because you and a few others with a point of view based on anything but the
facts jumped in and spun things off into another region of the universe.
Someone has to get the facts out there, the actual and verifiable facts, and
with Kane no longer posting that pretty much leaves it up to me (when I find
the time that is).

What the parent
did to the child is irrelevent at this point. We are suspecting that
as a teacher lindalou or whatever her name is, would be able to see
these things that you and your extremest pro-cps views refuse too.

*"extremest pro-cps views". Hmmm, interesting. My my, how quickly the
ignorant are to make claims that have no basis in fact. I'd suggest that
you (once again) review my posting history, but I suspect that the
suggestion would once again fall on deaf ears.

Nor does it releave the parets from their original abuse or
some level of responsibility for all of the abuse that results from their
original actions.


The parent looses responsibility for what happens to the kid when they
loose the kid.

*Wrong. Legally, morally, and ethically you could not have stepped off of a
bigger cliff. But you will never recognize that, not with your extremest
anticps views.

The state takes over the responsibility for what
happens to the kid while they have control of the kid. It's as simple
as that Ron. If the parents are responsible for the kid entering
foster care then fine. They are responsible for the kid being in
foster care. Not what happens to the kid in foster care.

*Wrong again. If the parents had not done whatever they had done that got
the kid into care then the child would not have been in the position to have
done to it whatever was done, and therefore the parent maintains a level of
responsibility for that.

If the
foster parent shakes the kid and the kid is harmed from being shaken
by that foster parent, the foster parent is responsible for shaking
the kid. The real parent didn't shake the kid, nor did the real
parent choose the foster parents that the kid was shaken by. That was
the state who chose that foster parent for that child to be shaken
by.

*Let me see if I can make this clear.

*Each person is responsible for their own actions, and the ultimate results
of those actions. I dont relieve ANYONE of responsibility for their
actions, not one single person. Not bio parents, not foster, and certainly
not the state. No one gets a free ride.

Ron


You forgot your tag line.

*Got a new computer system for Christmas, just have not added it back in
yet. Not to sure I will to be honest, getting a bit tired of all the
jerking off with pangborn and his followers (read as "Leaches") so I dont
know if I will be getting back into those conversations. I'm a busy puppy
these days, and the new schedule is far beyond bizzare. Thats the price
one
pays for advancement I suppose.

Ron


So what are you like the great leader of all the foster parents now?

*Wouldn't even if I could. We foster parents are not a mob (I leave that to
you anti-cps folks), we are care providers. You should give that a try,
caring that is, it does wonders for the self esteem and makes for a good tax
write off if done properly.

Ron


  #23  
Old February 29th 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 625
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causing her to lose sight and ability to walk


"Greegor" wrote in message
...
On Feb 25, 4:53 pm, "Ron" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message

...
On Feb 23, 4:40 pm, "Ron" wrote:





"LK" wrote in message


...
On Feb 22, 11:28 pm, LindaLouMom wrote:


I agree, Sometimes crazy stuff happens in fostercare. Although what
was the crazy stuff going on at home to have them takin in the first
place?
All the statistics you posted stated that children in foster care turn
out bad..well if the dam bio parents were doing the RIGHT thing (not
abusing the children, feeding them, protecting them) then these
children would not be in foster care. Therefore, the final blame rest
with the BIO-PARENTS..not anyone else. Of course fosterparents who
commit crazy acts as the one just discussed needs to be sentenced to
jail...


Just because the caseworkers pull children from their home does not
make the caseworks the bad people....they are ONLY trying to protect
them from the DANGER they face in their current home situation.
What a great example of the Self-Righteously Hypocritical mentality
that jusfifies babystealing and plagues the falsley accused easy
targets such as poor.
Here, allow me to enlighten you oh great loud opinion based on
ignorance person here. Visithttp://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com


We know that you would not agree with that position, but then again you
do
seem to have issues with facts dont you. Not to fear, there are more
than
eough examples of **** poor parenting on both sides of the issue for
everyone. The difference is, when the parents fail to do their job the
child suffers. The same could be said for foster parents, but then again
if
the parents had not failed the children would not be in care.


Ron


Is there a miniumum IQ requirement for people wanting to be Fosters?

In WHAT way are the parents responsible
for horrible child abuse at the hands OF THE SYSTEM?

The argument is really sick.

If a kid was removed for the neglect because
of a messy house, how are those parents
responsible when the kids get their heads
bashed in in foster care?

The concepts involved are well beyond your ability to comprehend gregg, as
you have proven so many times in the past. But, once again I'll try and
clarify it a bit for you. I have no hope of success, but at least I know
that going in.


Lets use you as an example. It might help you to understand. Lisa's child.
If she were to be abused while she is in care (6 years now is it?), you
would bear some responsibility for that abuse, since without your original
abuse of her she would not be IN care and therefore not in the situation.
Get it?


If there was REAL child abuse why do you think they
didn't take it into criminal court?

*Because it is not the mandate of the Child Protective System to take things
to court gregg, their mandate is to do whatever can be done to preverve the
family, help kids in need, and prevent child abuse/neglect.

The sham courts that remove kids are NOT up to
the legal standards they should be.

*Just what percentage of all criminal cases never make it to court gregg?
And why? 50% maybe? Just a guess mind you, but I'm reasonable certain it
is in that area somewhere. As for why, simple, evidence. Lack of. There
is a wide gulf between knowing a crime was committed and who did it versus
being able to prove it in a court of law. Family court is no different.
Abuse and negelct cases are particularly difficult to prosecute because of
the stigma attached to such crimes, because of the youth of the victims, and
because its one of those crimes that some people just dont recognize (you
for example).

You think such a sham court removal makes
it OK for a Foster to engage in actual CRIMINAL
child abuse?

*No more so than it is OK for a parent to participate in such. The problem
is that parents do it FAR more often than foster parents. The data proves
that, beyond any doubt. Foster parents are just more likely to be caught
than bio parents, and the stats prove that as well.

Ron


  #24  
Old February 29th 08, 08:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 625
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causing her to lose sight and ability to walk


"Ron" wrote in message
...

"LK" wrote in message
...
On Feb 25, 6:17 pm, "Ron" wrote:
"LK" wrote in message

...
On Feb 23, 5:40 pm, "Ron" wrote:

"LK" wrote in message


...
On Feb 22, 11:28 pm, LindaLouMom wrote:


I agree, Sometimes crazy stuff happens in fostercare. Although what
was the crazy stuff going on at home to have them takin in the first
place?
All the statistics you posted stated that children in foster care
turn
out bad..well if the dam bio parents were doing the RIGHT thing (not
abusing the children, feeding them, protecting them) then these
children would not be in foster care. Therefore, the final blame rest
with the BIO-PARENTS..not anyone else. Of course fosterparents who
commit crazy acts as the one just discussed needs to be sentenced to
jail...


Just because the caseworkers pull children from their home does not
make the caseworks the bad people....they are ONLY trying to protect
them from the DANGER they face in their current home situation.
What a great example of the Self-Righteously Hypocritical mentality
that jusfifies babystealing and plagues the falsley accused easy
targets such as poor.
Here, allow me to enlighten you oh great loud opinion based on
ignorance person here. Visithttp://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com


Ron buddy. Long time no see.

*Same, new job, been real busy.




We know that you would not agree with that position, but then again you
do
seem to have issues with facts dont you.


No more then you do with the truth.

*Ahh, truth vs facts. We have discussed that here before (not you and I,
but I and others), and as usual I dont expect the concept to get through
to
anyone who cannot face the facts.


Ron buddy, Here's the problem with your facts. They are written and
interpreted in order to serve and support a particular point of view.
They are not at all objective.


Interesting assumptions. It must be nice to be able to avoid the facts by
saying that "no matter what they must be in error", even if you cant prove
that. Bring on an alternate set of facts from a reputiable source and we
can compare. Until then, I'll continue to use the ones we have no matter
how wrong you may think they are.


*Its the numbers we have. I have often asked for a different set of
numbers
from reputible sources but have not really seen anything. Would there be
a
point in asking again? Would they be forthcoming? History says not, but
my
mind remains open and I am willing to review what you or someone else may
provide. Reputiable sources please.

They mention how many kids they suspect were maltreated they mention
the various types of maltreatment suspected. They leave out other
relevent factors. For example, they count some children more then
once. If a child was reported more then once in that particular year,
that kid was counted twice. They don't tell you how many households
abuse has taken place in, because that would be a smaller number,
because some of these kids have siblings. So if 899,000 kids were
substantiated as abused, the number of abusers or households where
abuse had taken place would be compairatevely smaller based on the
number of children in a household. It is relevent because we should
be told how many abusers are out there. Also your facts state that
50.3% of abused children were girls and 47.7% were boys. That adds up
to 98% of abused children being boys or girls. What is the other two
percent? Based on 230 foster kids in 15 years, you should have seen
at least 4.6 of these by now.

*Again, its the numbers we have. Bring on something that refutes them and
we can discuss it.


Not to fear, there are more than
eough examples of **** poor parenting on both sides of the issue for
everyone.


Nobody's perfect.

*Agreed.


What about you Ron?

*Reading problems?

The difference is, when the parents fail to do their job the
child suffers. The same could be said for foster parents, but then
again
if
the parents had not failed the children would not be in care.


Tell me again how that relieves this foster parent from responsibility
for his own actions?

*It does not.


Then what are you jumping in for with your bull****?

*Because you and a few others with a point of view based on anything but
the
facts jumped in and spun things off into another region of the universe.
Someone has to get the facts out there, the actual and verifiable facts,
and
with Kane no longer posting that pretty much leaves it up to me (when I
find
the time that is).

What the parent
did to the child is irrelevent at this point. We are suspecting that
as a teacher lindalou or whatever her name is, would be able to see
these things that you and your extremest pro-cps views refuse too.

*"extremest pro-cps views". Hmmm, interesting. My my, how quickly the
ignorant are to make claims that have no basis in fact. I'd suggest that
you (once again) review my posting history, but I suspect that the
suggestion would once again fall on deaf ears.

Nor does it releave the parets from their original abuse or
some level of responsibility for all of the abuse that results from their
original actions.


The parent looses responsibility for what happens to the kid when they
loose the kid.

*Wrong. Legally, morally, and ethically you could not have stepped off of
a
bigger cliff. But you will never recognize that, not with your extremest
anticps views.

The state takes over the responsibility for what
happens to the kid while they have control of the kid. It's as simple
as that Ron. If the parents are responsible for the kid entering
foster care then fine. They are responsible for the kid being in
foster care. Not what happens to the kid in foster care.

*Wrong again. If the parents had not done whatever they had done that got
the kid into care then the child would not have been in the position to
have
done to it whatever was done, and therefore the parent maintains a level
of
responsibility for that.

If the
foster parent shakes the kid and the kid is harmed from being shaken
by that foster parent, the foster parent is responsible for shaking
the kid. The real parent didn't shake the kid, nor did the real
parent choose the foster parents that the kid was shaken by. That was
the state who chose that foster parent for that child to be shaken
by.

*Let me see if I can make this clear.

*Each person is responsible for their own actions, and the ultimate
results
of those actions. I dont relieve ANYONE of responsibility for their
actions, not one single person. Not bio parents, not foster, and
certainly
not the state. No one gets a free ride.

Ron


You forgot your tag line.

*Got a new computer system for Christmas, just have not added it back in
yet. Not to sure I will to be honest, getting a bit tired of all the
jerking off with pangborn and his followers (read as "Leaches") so I dont
know if I will be getting back into those conversations. I'm a busy puppy
these days, and the new schedule is far beyond bizzare. Thats the price
one
pays for advancement I suppose.

Ron


So what are you like the great leader of all the foster parents now?

*Wouldn't even if I could. We foster parents are not a mob (I leave that
to you anti-cps folks), we are care providers. You should give that a
try, caring that is, it does wonders for the self esteem and makes for a
good tax write off if done properly.

Ron




  #25  
Old February 29th 08, 09:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 625
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causing her to lose sight and ability to walk


"LK" wrote in message
...
On Feb 25, 6:20 pm, "Ron" wrote:
"LK" wrote in message

...

On Feb 25, 12:17 am, LindaLouMom wrote:
I do not know what state you are from but Here in Ohio..I sit and
watch so many children DIE at the hands of their bio family because
the system refuses to take the children.


A child is more likely to be abused, mollested or die in the hands of
the state. And I highly doubt you sit there watching children die.


My neighbor had 3 children...5yrs, 15mo
months, 3 months...left the 5 year old to watch every night while she
went to the bars...I have went into her house night after night and
took the kids into my house. I called the CPS every single time. They
visit ask questions then give bio mom a case plan to work on..a day or
two later I have the kids again. 2 of the children were born
toxic..did they remove the children HELL NO. Guess who has the
children now..NOT BIO and not CPS. I just took them one day and have
had them for almost 13 months. ( 5year old knows the ratio of water to
powder formula when making a bottle)
I am not a foster parent nor am I a worker. I am a bio mom of 4 and a
teacher. I do not get the funds foster parents get, I do not get any
financial help from anyone for keeping these 3 children safe. Bio mom
calls once or twice a month to ask about "her babies" and says tell
them I love them. WHATEVER!!


Maybe you could take the real mother to court for child support.


In my position as a teacher in the inner city, I see abuse committed
by bio family DAILY. I call CPS every time I see things and hear
things from the children that is not right. Do they ever get removed?
NO! One little boy bruised from head to toe because I called about him
talking too much in class. Services came to school, took pictures and
called mom to the building and questioned her, she said He needs to
learn to follow rules and he just bruises easy....he was released to
her even though she admitted she is the one who caused the bruises.


I am not sure how other other states run the system but here in ohio
the system favors the bio families, even when they have caused much
harm to the children.


You know, Linda, maybe you came from this perfect middle class
family. Maybe you have a wonderful view of childhood and what it
should be like. Maybe you sit there watching television only to see
the most horriffic acts of abuse being committed by only the most
horrible of parents. As a teacher, I'm sure you come into contact
with many children. If you are a teacher in a poor neighborhood
perhaps it is more likely that you see kids who come from less then
perfect worlds. But don't exagerate that which you can not prove.
And do not commit to an ultimate solution that just does not work for
the children.


You will have people like my buddy Ron here, who will swear up and
down that the foster care system is the best thing for many of these
kids. Yet they get these kids, bounce them around from home to home
as if they're puppies. They're always trying to figure out what they
are going to do with these kids once they're in the system. Some get
adopted into loving homes. Great. Others end up aging out of the
system with no family ties, bonds or social support. Lots of them
are medicated heavily with psychiatric drugs that they just don't
need.


There are more than half a million children and youth in the U.S.
foster care system, a 90% increase since 1987. Three of 10 of the
nation's homeless are former foster children. A recent study has found
that 12-18 months after leaving foster ca
27% of the males and 10% of the females had been incarcerated
33% were receiving public assistance
37% had not finished high school
50% were unemployed


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


Children in foster care are three to six times more likely than
children not in care to have emotional, behavioral and developmental
problems, including conduct disorders, depression, difficulties in
school and impaired social relationships. Some experts estimate that
about 30% of the children in care have marked or severe emotional
problems. Various studies have indicated that children and young
people in foster care tend to have limited education and job skills,
perform poorly in school compared to children who are not in foster
care, lag behind in their education by at least one year, and have
lower educational attainment than the general population.


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


80 percent of prison inmates have been through the foster care system.


*National Association of Social Workers


Children are 11 times more likely to be abused in State care than they
are in their own homes.


*National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN)


Children died as a result of abuse in foster care 5.25 times more
often than children in the general population. 2.1 percent of all
child fatalities took place in foster care. While this may seem like a
relatively low number, we must consider the contrast in population
between children in the general population versus children in foster
care. In 1997, there were nearly 71 million children in the general
population (99.6%), but only 302 thousand in state care (.4%) in state
care. As state care is supposed to be a 'safe haven', the number of
fatalities should be less or at least equal to what it is in the
general population of children. By this standard, there should have
been less than .4% of child fatalities occurring in foster care,
however, there was 5.25 times that amount. (31 states reporting)


*CPS Watch Inc.


Please, povide links to the above statement so that their accuracy can be
verified.

Ron


Do the math.

*Somehow I am not one bit surprised that you avoided that. Not one bit.
Could be because your belief's and opinions have absolutely no supporting
facts. Could also be because knowing that CPSWatch is a massively biased
and a well known pervayor of misleading statements that skewing or spin the
available facts. Could also be that you rarely support your statements.
Any or all, they are all stronger possibilities than the idea that you have
actually decided to meet the obligations of someone with an opinion in this
forum and support your statements.

Ron


  #26  
Old March 1st 08, 06:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,243
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causingher to lose sight and ability to walk

On Feb 29, 2:05*pm, "Ron" wrote:
"LK" wrote in message

...
On Feb 25, 6:20 pm, "Ron" wrote:





"LK" wrote in message


...


On Feb 25, 12:17 am, LindaLouMom wrote:
I do not know what state you are from but Here in Ohio..I sit and
watch so many children DIE at the hands of their bio family because
the system refuses to take the children.


A child is more likely to be abused, mollested or die in the hands of
the state. And I highly doubt you sit there watching children die.


My neighbor had 3 children...5yrs, 15mo
months, 3 months...left the 5 year old to watch every night while she
went to the bars...I have went into her house night after night and
took the kids into my house. I called the CPS every single time. They
visit ask questions then give bio mom a case plan to work on..a day or
two later I have the kids again. 2 of the children were born
toxic..did they remove the children HELL NO. Guess who has the
children now..NOT BIO and not CPS. I just took them one day and have
had them for almost 13 months. ( 5year old knows the ratio of water to
powder formula when making a bottle)
I am not a foster parent nor am I a worker. I am a bio mom of 4 and a
teacher. I do not get the funds foster parents get, I do not get any
financial help from anyone for keeping these 3 children safe. Bio mom
calls once or twice a month to ask about "her babies" and says tell
them I love them. WHATEVER!!


Maybe you could take the real mother to court for child support.


In my position as a teacher in the inner city, I see abuse committed
by bio family DAILY. I call CPS every time I see things and hear
things from the children that is not right. Do they ever get removed?
NO! One little boy bruised from head to toe because I called about him
talking too much in class. Services came to school, took pictures and
called mom to the building and questioned her, she said He needs to
learn to follow rules and he just bruises easy....he was released to
her even though she admitted she is the one who caused the bruises.


I am not sure how other other states run the system but here in ohio
the system favors the bio families, even when they have caused much
harm to the children.


You know, Linda, maybe you came from this perfect middle class
family. Maybe you have a wonderful view of childhood and what it
should be like. Maybe you sit there watching television only to see
the most horriffic acts of abuse being committed by only the most
horrible of parents. As a teacher, I'm sure you come into contact
with many children. If you are a teacher in a poor neighborhood
perhaps it is more likely that you see kids who come from less then
perfect worlds. But don't exagerate that which you can not prove.
And do not commit to an ultimate solution that just does not work for
the children.


You will have people like my buddy Ron here, who will swear up and
down that the foster care system is the best thing for many of these
kids. Yet they get these kids, bounce them around from home to home
as if they're puppies. They're always trying to figure out what they
are going to do with these kids once they're in the system. Some get
adopted into loving homes. Great. Others end up aging out of the
system with no family ties, bonds or social support. Lots of them
are medicated heavily with psychiatric drugs that they just don't
need.


There are more than half a million children and youth in the U.S.
foster care system, a 90% increase since 1987. Three of 10 of the
nation's homeless are former foster children. A recent study has found
that 12-18 months after leaving foster ca
27% of the males and 10% of the females had been incarcerated
33% were receiving public assistance
37% had not finished high school
50% were unemployed


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


Children in foster care are three to six times more likely than
children not in care to have emotional, behavioral and developmental
problems, including conduct disorders, depression, difficulties in
school and impaired social relationships. Some experts estimate that
about 30% of the children in care have marked or severe emotional
problems. Various studies have indicated that children and young
people in foster care tend to have limited education and job skills,
perform poorly in school compared to children who are not in foster
care, lag behind in their education by at least one year, and have
lower educational attainment than the general population.


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


80 percent of prison inmates have been through the foster care system.


*National Association of Social Workers


Children are 11 times more likely to be abused in State care than they
are in their own homes.


*National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN)


Children died as a result of abuse in foster care 5.25 times more
often than children in the general population. 2.1 percent of all
child fatalities took place in foster care. While this may seem like a
relatively low number, we must consider the contrast in population
between children in the general population versus children in foster
care. In 1997, there were nearly 71 million children in the general
population (99.6%), but only 302 thousand in state care (.4%) in state
care. As state care is supposed to be a 'safe haven', the number of
fatalities should be less or at least equal to what it is in the
general population of children. By this standard, there should have
been less than .4% of child fatalities occurring in foster care,
however, there was 5.25 times that amount. (31 states reporting)


*CPS Watch Inc.


Please, povide links to the above statement so that their accuracy can be
verified.


Ron


Do the math.

*Somehow I am not one bit surprised that you avoided that. *Not one bit.
Could be because your belief's and opinions have absolutely no supporting
facts. *Could also be because knowing that CPSWatch is a massively biased
and a well known pervayor of misleading statements that skewing or spin the
available facts. *Could also be that you rarely support your statements.
Any or all, they are all stronger possibilities than the idea that you have
actually decided to meet the obligations of someone with an opinion in this
forum and support your statements.

Ron


Why is it that when asked how much your
state (Nebraska) pays for Foster Care
reimbursement that you never ponied up any figures, Ron?

Have you seen the recent campaign to jack up the rates?

It sure is convenient for Family Rights people that
they actually made the base dollar amounts public!

Where do you think the motivation for this comes from Ron?
  #27  
Old March 1st 08, 06:59 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
LK
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 66
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causingher to lose sight and ability to walk

On Feb 29, 3:05 pm, "Ron" wrote:
"LK" wrote in message

...
On Feb 25, 6:20 pm, "Ron" wrote:





"LK" wrote in message


...


On Feb 25, 12:17 am, LindaLouMom wrote:
I do not know what state you are from but Here in Ohio..I sit and
watch so many children DIE at the hands of their bio family because
the system refuses to take the children.


A child is more likely to be abused, mollested or die in the hands of
the state. And I highly doubt you sit there watching children die.


My neighbor had 3 children...5yrs, 15mo
months, 3 months...left the 5 year old to watch every night while she
went to the bars...I have went into her house night after night and
took the kids into my house. I called the CPS every single time. They
visit ask questions then give bio mom a case plan to work on..a day or
two later I have the kids again. 2 of the children were born
toxic..did they remove the children HELL NO. Guess who has the
children now..NOT BIO and not CPS. I just took them one day and have
had them for almost 13 months. ( 5year old knows the ratio of water to
powder formula when making a bottle)
I am not a foster parent nor am I a worker. I am a bio mom of 4 and a
teacher. I do not get the funds foster parents get, I do not get any
financial help from anyone for keeping these 3 children safe. Bio mom
calls once or twice a month to ask about "her babies" and says tell
them I love them. WHATEVER!!


Maybe you could take the real mother to court for child support.


In my position as a teacher in the inner city, I see abuse committed
by bio family DAILY. I call CPS every time I see things and hear
things from the children that is not right. Do they ever get removed?
NO! One little boy bruised from head to toe because I called about him
talking too much in class. Services came to school, took pictures and
called mom to the building and questioned her, she said He needs to
learn to follow rules and he just bruises easy....he was released to
her even though she admitted she is the one who caused the bruises.


I am not sure how other other states run the system but here in ohio
the system favors the bio families, even when they have caused much
harm to the children.


You know, Linda, maybe you came from this perfect middle class
family. Maybe you have a wonderful view of childhood and what it
should be like. Maybe you sit there watching television only to see
the most horriffic acts of abuse being committed by only the most
horrible of parents. As a teacher, I'm sure you come into contact
with many children. If you are a teacher in a poor neighborhood
perhaps it is more likely that you see kids who come from less then
perfect worlds. But don't exagerate that which you can not prove.
And do not commit to an ultimate solution that just does not work for
the children.


You will have people like my buddy Ron here, who will swear up and
down that the foster care system is the best thing for many of these
kids. Yet they get these kids, bounce them around from home to home
as if they're puppies. They're always trying to figure out what they
are going to do with these kids once they're in the system. Some get
adopted into loving homes. Great. Others end up aging out of the
system with no family ties, bonds or social support. Lots of them
are medicated heavily with psychiatric drugs that they just don't
need.


There are more than half a million children and youth in the U.S.
foster care system, a 90% increase since 1987. Three of 10 of the
nation's homeless are former foster children. A recent study has found
that 12-18 months after leaving foster ca
27% of the males and 10% of the females had been incarcerated
33% were receiving public assistance
37% had not finished high school
50% were unemployed


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


Children in foster care are three to six times more likely than
children not in care to have emotional, behavioral and developmental
problems, including conduct disorders, depression, difficulties in
school and impaired social relationships. Some experts estimate that
about30% of the children in care have marked or severe emotional
problems. Various studies have indicated that children and young
people in foster care tend to have limited education and job skills,
perform poorly in school compared to children who are not in foster
care, lag behind in their education by at least one year, and have
lower educational attainment than the general population.


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


80 percent of prison inmates have been through the foster care system.


*National Association of Social Workers


Children are 11 times more likely to be abused in State care than they
are in their own homes.


*National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN)


Children died as a result of abuse in foster care 5.25 times more
often than children in the general population. 2.1 percent of all
child fatalities took place in foster care. While this may seem like a
relatively low number, we must consider the contrast in population
between children in the general population versus children in foster
care. In 1997, there were nearly 71 million children in the general
population (99.6%), but only 302 thousand in state care (.4%) in state
care. As state care is supposed to be a 'safe haven', the number of
fatalities should be less or at least equal to what it is in the
general population of children. By this standard, there should have
been less than .4% of child fatalities occurring in foster care,
however, there was 5.25 times that amount. (31 states reporting)


*CPS Watch Inc.


Please, povide links to the above statement so that their accuracy can be
verified.


Ron


Do the math.

*Somehow I am not one bit surprised that you avoided that. Not one bit.
Could be because your belief's and opinions have absolutely no supporting
facts. Could also be because knowing that CPSWatch is a massively biased
and a well known pervayor of misleading statements that skewing or spin the
available facts. Could also be that you rarely support your statements.
Any or all, they are all stronger possibilities than the idea that you have
actually decided to meet the obligations of someone with an opinion in this
forum and support your statements.

Ron- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


Ron buddy

Let me ask you a question. Have you even looked at my site? Have you
ever even seen it? Do you have any idea of the work I've done on it,
the research I've put into it or of the knowledge I actually do have
about the things that are going on in the system? Do you even
remotely have a clue as to how the system is failing children and
families? Have you been following allong with the current events
regarding child protective and foster care at all lately? Do you know
about the major overhauls of DHS in some states or how Oaklahoma,
Micigan and Oregon are all currently being sued by a major childrens
rights groups? Did you know that they are trying to change things so
that a foster child doesn't age out of the system until age 21 instead
of 18, becasue lots of kids just aren't ready to be on their own at
18? Do you really know what's going on in the system? Or are you
just spewing **** out of your mouth like a typicol foster contractor
who is trying to keep himself in a job, without actually knowing a
goddamn thing based on a single set of facts that tells nothing of any
debth such as severity of the abuse suffered comparitavely amongst
these children etc? Because there are all kinds of facts on my site
Ron, sources all cited. Hundreds of links with lots and lots and lots
of facts and stories and studies and reports. My site goes a lot
deeper into the system and how it works and the damage it has caused
to children and families then anything you have ever done or said or
would admit to or discussed in this group. So here it is Ron
http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com go check it out, look at how
ALL of my sources are all cited. Watch some of the videos. Read some
of the stories, etc. Spend a little bit of time there. Lets see if
you really have an "open mind" like you claim you do. Check and see
how you have to go to the original sources to read the entire articles
etc. Then come back and spew your bull**** about your facts all you
want, but don't try to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking
about without seeing for yourself what I am talking about. Hell Ron,
I'd even invite you to leave a comment, so you can prove that you've
been there. Leave your honest opinion in the comments section
regarding anything I've posted to my blog. Then lets compair my facts
to yours.
  #28  
Old March 1st 08, 07:13 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,243
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causingher to lose sight and ability to walk

On Feb 25, 12:17 am, LindaLouMom wrote:
I do not know what state you are from but Here in Ohio..I sit and
watch so many children DIE at the hands of their bio family because
the system refuses to take the children.


A child is more likely to be abused, mollested or die in the hands of
the state. And I highly doubt you sit there watching children die.


My neighbor had 3 children...5yrs, 15mo
months, 3 months...left the 5 year old to watch every night while she
went to the bars...I have went into her house night after night and
took the kids into my house. I called the CPS every single time. They
visit ask questions then give bio mom a case plan to work on..a day or
two later I have the kids again. 2 of the children were born
toxic..did they remove the children HELL NO. Guess who has the
children now..NOT BIO and not CPS. I just took them one day and have
had them for almost 13 months. ( 5year old knows the ratio of water to
powder formula when making a bottle)
I am not a foster parent nor am I a worker. I am a bio mom of 4 and a
teacher. I do not get the funds foster parents get, I do not get any
financial help from anyone for keeping these 3 children safe. Bio mom
calls once or twice a month to ask about "her babies" and says tell
them I love them. WHATEVER!!


Maybe you could take the real mother to court for child support.


In my position as a teacher in the inner city, I see abuse committed
by bio family DAILY. I call CPS every time I see things and hear
things from the children that is not right. Do they ever get removed?
NO! One little boy bruised from head to toe because I called about him
talking too much in class. Services came to school, took pictures and
called mom to the building and questioned her, she said He needs to
learn to follow rules and he just bruises easy....he was released to
her even though she admitted she is the one who caused the bruises.


I am not sure how other other states run the system but here in ohio
the system favors the bio families, even when they have caused much
harm to the children.


You know, Linda, maybe you came from this perfect middle class
family. Maybe you have a wonderful view of childhood and what it
should be like. Maybe you sit there watching television only to see
the most horriffic acts of abuse being committed by only the most
horrible of parents. As a teacher, I'm sure you come into contact
with many children. If you are a teacher in a poor neighborhood
perhaps it is more likely that you see kids who come from less then
perfect worlds. But don't exagerate that which you can not prove.
And do not commit to an ultimate solution that just does not work for
the children.


You will have people like my buddy Ron here, who will swear up and
down that the foster care system is the best thing for many of these
kids. Yet they get these kids, bounce them around from home to home
as if they're puppies. They're always trying to figure out what they
are going to do with these kids once they're in the system. Some get
adopted into loving homes. Great. Others end up aging out of the
system with no family ties, bonds or social support. Lots of them
are medicated heavily with psychiatric drugs that they just don't
need.


There are more than half a million children and youth in the U.S.
foster care system, a 90% increase since 1987. Three of 10 of the
nation's homeless are former foster children. A recent study has found
that 12-18 months after leaving foster ca
27% of the males and 10% of the females had been incarcerated
33% were receiving public assistance
37% had not finished high school
50% were unemployed


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


Children in foster care are three to six times more likely than
children not in care to have emotional, behavioral and developmental
problems, including conduct disorders, depression, difficulties in
school and impaired social relationships. Some experts estimate that
about30% of the children in care have marked or severe emotional
problems. Various studies have indicated that children and young
people in foster care tend to have limited education and job skills,
perform poorly in school compared to children who are not in foster
care, lag behind in their education by at least one year, and have
lower educational attainment than the general population.


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


80 percent of prison inmates have been through the foster care system.


*National Association of Social Workers


Children are 11 times more likely to be abused in State care than they
are in their own homes.


*National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN)


Children died as a result of abuse in foster care 5.25 times more
often than children in the general population. 2.1 percent of all
child fatalities took place in foster care. While this may seem like a
relatively low number, we must consider the contrast in population
between children in the general population versus children in foster
care. In 1997, there were nearly 71 million children in the general
population (99.6%), but only 302 thousand in state care (.4%) in state
care. As state care is supposed to be a 'safe haven', the number of
fatalities should be less or at least equal to what it is in the
general population of children. By this standard, there should have
been less than .4% of child fatalities occurring in foster care,
however, there was 5.25 times that amount. (31 states reporting)


*CPS Watch Inc.


Please, povide links to the above statement so that their accuracy can be
verified.


Ron


Do the math.


*Somehow I am not one bit surprised that you avoided that. *Not one bit.

  #29  
Old March 1st 08, 10:29 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 369
Default Foster father sentenced to 30 years for shaking infant, causing her to lose sight and ability to walk


"Greegor" wrote in message
...
On Feb 25, 12:17 am, LindaLouMom wrote:
I do not know what state you are from but Here in Ohio..I sit and
watch so many children DIE at the hands of their bio family because
the system refuses to take the children.


A child is more likely to be abused, mollested or die in the hands
of
the state. And I highly doubt you sit there watching children die.


My neighbor had 3 children...5yrs, 15mo
months, 3 months...left the 5 year old to watch every night while
she
went to the bars...I have went into her house night after night and
took the kids into my house. I called the CPS every single time.
They
visit ask questions then give bio mom a case plan to work on..a day
or
two later I have the kids again. 2 of the children were born
toxic..did they remove the children HELL NO. Guess who has the
children now..NOT BIO and not CPS. I just took them one day and
have
had them for almost 13 months. ( 5year old knows the ratio of water
to
powder formula when making a bottle)
I am not a foster parent nor am I a worker. I am a bio mom of 4 and
a
teacher. I do not get the funds foster parents get, I do not get
any
financial help from anyone for keeping these 3 children safe. Bio
mom
calls once or twice a month to ask about "her babies" and says tell
them I love them. WHATEVER!!


Maybe you could take the real mother to court for child support.


In my position as a teacher in the inner city, I see abuse
committed
by bio family DAILY. I call CPS every time I see things and hear
things from the children that is not right. Do they ever get
removed?
NO! One little boy bruised from head to toe because I called about
him
talking too much in class. Services came to school, took pictures
and
called mom to the building and questioned her, she said He needs to
learn to follow rules and he just bruises easy....he was released
to
her even though she admitted she is the one who caused the bruises.


I am not sure how other other states run the system but here in
ohio
the system favors the bio families, even when they have caused much
harm to the children.


You know, Linda, maybe you came from this perfect middle class
family. Maybe you have a wonderful view of childhood and what it
should be like. Maybe you sit there watching television only to see
the most horriffic acts of abuse being committed by only the most
horrible of parents. As a teacher, I'm sure you come into contact
with many children. If you are a teacher in a poor neighborhood
perhaps it is more likely that you see kids who come from less then
perfect worlds. But don't exagerate that which you can not prove.
And do not commit to an ultimate solution that just does not work
for
the children.


You will have people like my buddy Ron here, who will swear up and
down that the foster care system is the best thing for many of these
kids. Yet they get these kids, bounce them around from home to home
as if they're puppies. They're always trying to figure out what they
are going to do with these kids once they're in the system. Some get
adopted into loving homes. Great. Others end up aging out of the
system with no family ties, bonds or social support. Lots of them
are medicated heavily with psychiatric drugs that they just don't
need.


There are more than half a million children and youth in the U.S.
foster care system, a 90% increase since 1987. Three of 10 of the
nation's homeless are former foster children. A recent study has
found
that 12-18 months after leaving foster ca
27% of the males and 10% of the females had been incarcerated
33% were receiving public assistance
37% had not finished high school
50% were unemployed


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


Children in foster care are three to six times more likely than
children not in care to have emotional, behavioral and developmental
problems, including conduct disorders, depression, difficulties in
school and impaired social relationships. Some experts estimate that
about30% of the children in care have marked or severe emotional
problems. Various studies have indicated that children and young
people in foster care tend to have limited education and job skills,
perform poorly in school compared to children who are not in foster
care, lag behind in their education by at least one year, and have
lower educational attainment than the general population.


*Casey Family Programs National Center for Resource Family Support


80 percent of prison inmates have been through the foster care
system.


*National Association of Social Workers


Children are 11 times more likely to be abused in State care than
they
are in their own homes.


*National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN)


Children died as a result of abuse in foster care 5.25 times more
often than children in the general population. 2.1 percent of all
child fatalities took place in foster care. While this may seem like
a
relatively low number, we must consider the contrast in population
between children in the general population versus children in foster
care. In 1997, there were nearly 71 million children in the general
population (99.6%), but only 302 thousand in state care (.4%) in
state
care. As state care is supposed to be a 'safe haven', the number of
fatalities should be less or at least equal to what it is in the
general population of children. By this standard, there should have
been less than .4% of child fatalities occurring in foster care,
however, there was 5.25 times that amount. (31 states reporting)


*CPS Watch Inc.


Please, povide links to the above statement so that their accuracy can
be
verified.


Ron


Do the math.


*Somehow I am not one bit surprised that you avoided that. Not one bit.
Could be because your belief's and opinions have absolutely no
supporting
facts. Could also be because knowing that CPSWatch is a massively biased
and a well known pervayor of misleading statements that skewing or spin
the
available facts. Could also be that you rarely support your statements.
Any or all, they are all stronger possibilities than the idea that you
have
actually decided to meet the obligations of someone with an opinion in
this
forum and support your statements.


Ron



Ron buddy
Let me ask you a question. Have you even looked at my site? Have you
ever even seen it? Do you have any idea of the work I've done on it,
the research I've put into it or of the knowledge I actually do have
about the things that are going on in the system? Do you even
remotely have a clue as to how the system is failing children and
families? Have you been following allong with the current events
regarding child protective and foster care at all lately? Do you know
about the major overhauls of DHS in some states or how Oaklahoma,
Micigan and Oregon are all currently being sued by a major childrens
rights groups? Did you know that they are trying to change things so
that a foster child doesn't age out of the system until age 21 instead
of 18, becasue lots of kids just aren't ready to be on their own at
18? Do you really know what's going on in the system? Or are you
just spewing **** out of your mouth like a typicol foster contractor
who is trying to keep himself in a job, without actually knowing a
goddamn thing based on a single set of facts that tells nothing of any
debth such as severity of the abuse suffered comparitavely amongst
these children etc? Because there are all kinds of facts on my site
Ron, sources all cited. Hundreds of links with lots and lots and lots
of facts and stories and studies and reports. My site goes a lot
deeper into the system and how it works and the damage it has caused
to children and families then anything you have ever done or said or
would admit to or discussed in this group. So here it is Ron


http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com

go check it out, look at how
ALL of my sources are all cited. Watch some of the videos. Read some
of the stories, etc. Spend a little bit of time there. Lets see if
you really have an "open mind" like you claim you do. Check and see
how you have to go to the original sources to read the entire articles
etc. Then come back and spew your bull**** about your facts all you
want, but don't try to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking
about without seeing for yourself what I am talking about. Hell Ron,
I'd even invite you to leave a comment, so you can prove that you've
been there. Leave your honest opinion in the comments section
regarding anything I've posted to my blog. Then lets compair my facts
to yours.


Do you have any good lessons for Ron about RATIOS?

***Greg, I'd like to ask you, are you impressed with Les' edu-ma-cation? Do
you really believe that Les is someone capable of giving anyone else a
'lesson'?
Is that 'typicol' of your opinion?
At least KRP's litter posts are obviously typoes.
I think if Ron could learn something, anything, from someone else, he'd pick
someone with a little more basic intelligence and a whole lot of personal
experience.


  #30  
Old March 1st 08, 10:53 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,243
Default Betty picks on LK's spelling as indicative of ignorance

Ron buddy
Let me ask you a question. Have you even looked at my site? Have you
ever even seen it? Do you have any idea of the work I've done on it,
the research I've put into it or of the knowledge I actually do have
about the things that are going on in the system? Do you even
remotely have a clue as to how the system is failing children and
families? Have you been following allong with the current events
regarding child protective and foster care at all lately? Do you know
about the major overhauls of DHS in some states or how Oaklahoma,
Micigan and Oregon are all currently being sued by a major childrens
rights groups? Did you know that they are trying to change things so
that a foster child doesn't age out of the system until age 21 instead
of 18, becasue lots of kids just aren't ready to be on their own at
18? Do you really know what's going on in the system? Or are you
just spewing **** out of your mouth like a typicol foster contractor
who is trying to keep himself in a job, without actually knowing a
goddamn thing based on a single set of facts that tells nothing of any
debth such as severity of the abuse suffered comparitavely amongst
these children etc? Because there are all kinds of facts on my site
Ron, sources all cited. Hundreds of links with lots and lots and lots
of facts and stories and studies and reports. My site goes a lot
deeper into the system and how it works and the damage it has caused
to children and families then anything you have ever done or said or
would admit to or discussed in this group. So here it is Ron


http://www.LegallyKidnapped.blogspot.com

go check it out, look at how
ALL of my sources are all cited. Watch some of the videos. Read some
of the stories, etc. Spend a little bit of time there. Lets see if
you really have an "open mind" like you claim you do. Check and see
how you have to go to the original sources to read the entire articles
etc. Then come back and spew your bull**** about your facts all you
want, but don't try to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking
about without seeing for yourself what I am talking about. Hell Ron,
I'd even invite you to leave a comment, so you can prove that you've
been there. Leave your honest opinion in the comments section
regarding anything I've posted to my blog. Then lets compair my facts
to yours.


G Do you have any good lessons for Ron about RATIOS?

BW Greg, I'd like to ask you, are you impressed
BW with Les' edu-ma-cation?

His name is not Les.
You can't even call him by the right name.

"The beginning of all wisdom is getting things by their right name."
Confucious

BW *Do you really believe that Les is someone
BW capable of giving anyone else a 'lesson'?
BW Is that 'typicol' of your opinion?

Are you confusing spelling errors with ignorance?

BW At least KRP's litter posts are obviously
BW typoes. I think if Ron could learn something,
BW anything, from someone else, he'd pick
BW someone with a little more basic intelligence
BW and a whole lot of personal experience.

Exactly why "LK" is qualified in that regard.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Woman sentenced to 14 years for abusing foster daughter fx Foster Parents 31 December 17th 07 05:50 AM
Woman sentenced to 14 years for abusing foster daughter fx Spanking 8 December 14th 07 12:43 PM
Dont try and hack too hard Mike R, you'll lose your sight! [email protected] Solutions 0 January 20th 05 08:49 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 ParentingBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.