1 baby this time!

Old November 6th 04, 01:35 AM
KimandJuan

Default 1 baby this time!

Just wanted to give you the good news, there is only one baby this time around
and we are due 7/3/04.

Talk to you soon, it is only 6:30 and I am SO ready for bed!
~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/
Old November 6th 04, 02:20 AM
Terri and Rob

KimandJuan wrote:
Just wanted to give you the good news, there is only one baby this time around
and we are due 7/3/04.

04? That means you are waaaaaaaaaaay overdue!
Just teasing. I know you are tired.
Congratulations again, and I am happy you have only one this time.

--
Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)
Old November 6th 04, 03:27 AM
Andrea

Congratulations to you and Juan! I would love to have another one too.
Thanks for the update.

Andrea
twin girls- Jordan & Madison
4 yrs. old
Old November 6th 04, 04:45 AM
Megan Byrne

((((Andrea)))), right there with ya girl!

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Old November 6th 04, 04:46 AM
Megan Byrne

Kim,
Yeah! Although, it would have been cool to have twins again! Are the
bets in favor of another girl?? LOL

Megan~
Mommy to wonder twins
Aidan & Alexis....2 years old!!

Old November 15th 04, 09:45 PM
Leslie

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
Just wanted to give you the good news, there is only one baby this time
around
and we are due 7/3/04.

Wow! I checked in for the first time in ages and saw your fabulous news.
Congratulations! I also can't believe your girls are getting so big and of
course they are more beautiful all the time. (All 3 girls)

--
Leslie
Alex and Jordan, 06 May 2000

Old November 16th 04, 04:33 PM
KimandJuan

Thanks Leslie! I am glad to see you pooped in to check on us! The girls are
getting so big!!! Stick around, will ya?!
Old November 16th 04, 07:04 PM
Jennifer in Maryland

Thanks Leslie! I am glad to see you pooped in

Freudian slip, Kimberly? :-D LOLOL!! (Hi Leslie!)

Jennifer

Old November 19th 04, 12:59 PM
L L

andera why didnt you have another than one can be lot my
babys my cat lol