10 really stupid medical ideas

Old December 19th 07, 09:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, alt.health, misc.kids.health
bigvince

Default 10 really stupid medical ideas

Pay close attention to soothing syrup ;perhaps a forerunner of todays
treatments for children

http://www.cracked.com/article_15669...n-history.html

Thanks Vince
Old December 19th 07, 10:25 PM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

bigvince wrote:
Pay close attention to soothing syrup ;perhaps a forerunner of todays
treatments for children

http://www.cracked.com/article_15669...n-history.html

Thanks Vince

You're welcome!

Did any of those ideas result in a Noble Prize?
Old December 20th 07, 12:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, alt.health, misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On Dec 19, 4:16 pm, bigvince wrote:
Pay close attention to soothing syrup ;perhaps a forerunner of todays
treatments for children

http://www.cracked.com/article_15669...ical-practices...

Thanks Vince

Yes, but they have a licensce to do it.

MD=murdering doctor=licence to kill. Even better than James Bond 007.

DrCee

#1 would be reading anything you post.

Old December 20th 07, 05:13 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, alt.health, misc.kids.health
[email protected]

On 19 déc, 17:16, bigvince wrote:
Pay close attention to soothing syrup ;perhaps a forerunner of todays
treatments for children

http://www.cracked.com/article_15669...ical-practices...

Thanks Vince

Amazing stuff. I like the part on lobotomy. I can't believe that they
could do that to children who could not say no.
Old December 29th 07, 08:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.health,misc.kids.health
Jeff

wrote:
On 19 déc, 17:16, bigvince wrote:
Pay close attention to soothing syrup ;perhaps a forerunner of todays
treatments for children

http://www.cracked.com/article_15669...ical-practices...

Thanks Vince

Amazing stuff. I like the part on lobotomy. I can't believe that they
could do that to children who could not say no.

Well, someone got the Noble Prize for the leukotomy (which is the proper
name for the surgery).

Jeff