New B

Old December 8th 03, 07:37 AM
Anne Marie

Default New B

Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use all
the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

PS. My heart and prays go out to the women and families that have lost!

Old December 8th 03, 04:36 PM
Kat

"Anne Marie" wrote in message
Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use all
the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

PS. My heart and prays go out to the women and families that have lost!

Welcome AnneMarie!!! They say that the chances of miscarriage decline after
the first 12 weeks. But to be honest the worry never ends. I am currently
32 weeks and still worry about the baby. And there are several women in
this group that have lost their babies after or around 20 weeks. The best
thing is try not to think about it too much and stay positive:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old December 8th 03, 04:55 PM
Sophie

"Anne Marie" wrote in message
Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use all
the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

PS. My heart and prays go out to the women and families that have lost!

Hi and congrats!

Sophie
#4 due 7/18/04

Old December 8th 03, 05:25 PM
Sandi

"Anne Marie" wrote in message
Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use all
the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

PS. My heart and prays go out to the women and families that have lost!

Welcome and congrats! It sounds like we might be belly buddies. I was 14
weeks last Thursday. When is your due date? Mine is June 3. This is my
3rd baby though.

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3

Old December 8th 03, 05:58 PM
SMK

Anne Marie wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use
all the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when
does that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

PS. My heart and prays go out to the women and families that have lost!

Welcome and congrats!

--
Vidya
mom to Vandu(4)

Old December 8th 03, 06:08 PM
Vicki S

Welcome AnneMarie!!! They say that the chances of miscarriage decline after
the first 12 weeks. But to be honest the worry never ends. I am currently
32 weeks and still worry about the baby. And there are several women in
this group that have lost their babies after or around 20 weeks. The best
thing is try not to think about it too much and stay positive:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Really though, the worry doesn't end until you, the mother dies. My son
is 4, I worry about his health all the time. Heck, I'm 35, and my Mommy
worries about me, too.

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995
Old December 8th 03, 07:17 PM
Daye

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 23:37:21 -0700, Anne Marie
wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby.

Congrats and welcome!

Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?

Around 12-14 weeks the risk decreases significantly.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan
Old December 8th 03, 10:55 PM
Honey38ch

Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby.

Hi AnneMarie! I'm 12w5d, just a little behind you. Has your pregnancy been
uneventful so far? If so, you are out of the 'danger zone'. How are you
feeling?
Honey
Old December 9th 03, 12:54 AM
Irene

Vicki S wrote in message ...
Welcome AnneMarie!!! They say that the chances of miscarriage decline after
the first 12 weeks. But to be honest the worry never ends. I am currently
32 weeks and still worry about the baby. And there are several women in
this group that have lost their babies after or around 20 weeks. The best
thing is try not to think about it too much and stay positive:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Really though, the worry doesn't end until you, the mother dies. My son
is 4, I worry about his health all the time. Heck, I'm 35, and my Mommy
worries about me, too.

That reminds me of soemthing I heard or read somewhe "Motherhood -
where your heart is no longer carried inside your body" (probably
phrased a bit better, though I can't remember the exact wording.)

Irene
Old December 9th 03, 06:26 PM
Fer

"Anne Marie" wrote in message
Hi everyone! My name is AnneMarie and i am 14 weeks pregnant with my
first baby. I know that there is no way to be totaly ready to have a
baby but i thought this newsgroup could be alittle help. I could use all
the support i can get and also support others as well. Reading the
posts, i have seen alot of the "danger zone", i was wondering when does
that end?
Feel free to email me as well:-)

Thanks!
Take care,

AnneMarie

Hi Anne Marie! I am another June due date, glad to see you on here :-)

--

Jenn
-WAHM