CDC's 'national fluoridation engineer' Kip Duchon (CH2M?)

Old July 10th 04, 06:39 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default CDC's 'national fluoridation engineer' Kip Duchon (CH2M?)

CDC's "NATIONAL FLUORIDATION ENGINEER" KIP DUCHON (CH2M?)

I THINK CDC KIP IS LYING...perhaps intentionally...and some children will be
suffering "crippling skeletal fluorosis" as a consequence.

See below...

First this...

FLORIDA CHIROPRACTIC PHYSICIANS...

Florida chiropractic physicians are "noncombative" by law: "460.403 (9)(a)
'Practice of chiropractic medicine' means a noncombative principle and
practice..."
http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/ind...460/ch0460.htm

I guess Florida chiros can't be much help - but I'm cc'ing them again
anyway. Maybe suspected child abuse reporting - to combat MASS CHILD ABUSE -
is not considered "combative"?

Remember: Suspected child abuse reporting is the MINIMUM health
professionals and citizens can do for children under the law. For health
professionals, suspected child abuse reporting is MANDATORY - others MAY
report if they wish. Speaking of "others" - how about Pinellas County
Citizens for Safe Water President Peter Glickman? )
PETER: The St. Petersburg Times mentioned my report to Pinellas County
Sheriff Everett Rice. See below.

Was I the ONLY person who reported the obvious mass toxic chemical child
abuse to Pinellas County Sheriff Rice? I suspect I was...

Since when are America's chiros silent about involuntary mass medication?!

CDC BONZO

Attention CDC injury prevention center's SANDRA BONZO ...

Far more physical mass child abuse (preventable injury) is discussed at the
end of this post.

But regarding the mass child abuse that is fluoridation...

WARNING: Kip Duchon, CDC's "national fluoridation engineer" was recently
quoted in the St. Petersburg Times (Tampa):

"[W]hen hydrofluorosilicic acid is added to drinking water in small amounts
below standard levels approved by the EPA, the fluoride elements separate
into ions that are safe and non-toxic, Duchon said...'I can tell you, if you
stick your hand in [hydrofluorosilicic acid], it is going to burn your hand
off, because that is a very strong acid...But that's not what you are going
to have in your water.'"
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07/09/Ta...icize_fl.shtml

Fluoride ions in drinking water are safe and non-toxic?

Fluoride is thought by CDC to work by BEING toxic - by attacking enzymes in
BACTERIA.

Does CDC's Kip Duchon know that fluoride does NOT attack human enzyme
systems?

For a discussion of CDC's flip-flop on how fluoride works, see The Fluoride
Deception by Christopher Bryson. [NY: Seven Stories Press. 2004:xx]

Regardless whether fluoride attacks human enzyme systems.

Fluoride ions in drinking water cause STRUCTURAL problems in humans...

Fluoridation is obvious mass CHILD ABUSE.

Just as PHYSICAL beatings can cause external bruising and terrible injuries
inside the child's body...

CHEMICAL beatings - AT LOW "FLUORIDATION" DOSES - can cause rather immediate
"tooth bruising" (staining/mottling of the teeth; dental fluorosis) - and
terrible injuries inside the body - for example "crippling skeletal
fluorosis" in 10 years' time - at HALF the EPA's permissible level - this
according to our own National Academy of Sciences.

See The Fluoride Deception by Christopher Bryson. [NY: Seven Stories Press.
2004:221]

See also: Disneyland's toxic drinking water (also: Bizarre Irish fluoride
blarney)

Fluoridation is OBVIOUS involuntary mass medication - and mass child abuse
to boot.

CDC should PREVENT mass child abuse - not promote it.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Environmental chemistry professor Paul Connett writes:

"Even though fluoride's toxicity is rated higher than lead, the US
Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) maximum contaminant level for lead
in water is 15 ppb (parts per billion) whereas the level allowed for
fluoride is 4,000 ppb." (!) [1 part per million is 1000 parts per billion.]
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:4...+Apanian&hl=en
--Google's cache

I'll cc Prof. Connett at .

Prof. Connett quotes EPA scientist Dr. Robert Carton:

"Fluoridation is a scientific fraud, probably the greatest fraud of the
century."

(Citing Foulkes, R.G. (1994). Fluoridation: Fraud of the Century. Health
Naturally, June/July 1994.)

CDC has "apparently engaged in a cover-up" regarding the fluoridation
fraud...

Prof. Roger D. Masters of Dartmouth says:

"The CDC and EPA have constantly refused to support objective scientific
testing and have apparently engaged in a cover-up of data suggesting
toxicity and harmful effects due to silicofluorides."
http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Dental/CDCCoverup.htm

I'll cc Prof. Masters at

Are fluoridation opponents urging that health professionals do the MINIMUM
to stop the toxic chemical child abuse?

Prof. Connett? You reading? At the recent Pinellas County Great Fluoride
Debate, did you mention that you suspect child abuse - if indeed you do?

Does Pinellas County Citizens for Safe Water Pres. Peter Glickman suspect
that fluoridation is toxic chemical child abuse?

Assuming he does suspect child abuse, why would President Peter be silent
about citizens doing the MINIMUM they can for children under the law?

Why am I apparently the only fluoride opponent reporting fluoridation as
toxic chemical child abuse?

"THE OPPONENT"...

In the article in which CDC "national fluoridation engineer" Kip Duchon was
quoted (see above)...

St. Petersburg Times staff writer Michael Sandler mentioned an opponent of
the toxic fluoride deception who "filed a complaint with the Sheriff's
Office on Wednesday, suggesting [Pinellas County public officials] Talley
and Heilman should be charged with 'child abuse.'"
http://stpetetimes.com/2004/07/09/Ta...icize_fl.shtml

That opponent was likely me.

See Chemically beating children: Dr. Gastaldo's SUSPECTED CHILD ABUSE REPORT
to Pinellas County Sheriff Everett Rice...

As I noted in my complaint to Sheriff Rice, I am in favor of pardons in
advance for MDs and others (eg., Talley and Heilman) who are promoting the
mass child abuse.

Sheriff Rice still hasn't gotten back to me. I'll cc him again via various
Pinellas County Sheriff addressees.

I am in favor of pardons in advance of MDs and others because MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

Dentists are in the same boat. Dental school is also a mental meatgrinder.

I do not want anyone punished - I just want the mass child abuse to stop.

Copied to: The St. Petersburg Times via http://www.sptimes.com/letters/

QUESTION for St. Petersburg Times staff writer MICHAEL SANDLER:

DOES CDC KIP DUCHON = CH2M KIP DUCHON?

I googled "Kip Duchon" and was unable to find a Kip Duchon at CDC or
mentioned as being part of CDC...

I searched "Duchon" at www.cdc.gov and found one entry - for a *JC* Duchon -
a reference in a PDF document.

When I searched at www.cdc.gov for "national fluoridation engineer," I found
a 2001 article mentioning "David M. Apanian, PE, CDC's national fluoridation
engineer" - with the following disturbing quote:

"Since the Environmental Protection Agency does not regulate water
fluoridation, most state drinking water programs do not monitor it either.
As such, fluoridation monitoring is often left to the oral health
programs..."
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/cdnr/cdnr_sp0101.htm

I'll try to reach Kip Duchon via Scott M. Presson, DDS, MPH and David
Apanian, PE. Division of Oral Health, Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention, 4770 Buford Hwy, MS F-10, Atlanta, GA 30341, 770-488-6056,
Also via:
http://apha.confex.com/apha/131am/te...aper_65374.htm

Here's an October 2002 article mentioning ANOTHER CDC "national fluoride
engineer" - Thomas Reeves - who is paraphrased saying "an adult could drink
60 liters of fluoridated water a day for 20 years before overdosing."
http://web.redding.com/specials/fluo...toplo015.shtml

(2002 "national fluoridation engineer" Thomas Reeves is LYING - if Bryson is
right: FIVE liters per day at HALF the EPA permissible fluoride level can
cause "crippling skeletal fluorosis" according to our own National Academy
of Sciences. According to EPA's numbers 3% of Americans drink five liters
of water per day. See again: Bryson. The Fluoride Deception 2004:221.)

BIZARRE Three "national fluoride engineers" in three years. CDC has
apparently been having trouble hanging on to "national fluoride
engineers"...

Or maybe it's so stressful to promote mass child abuse that people are
rotated through the position periodically?

Back to the 2004 CDC "national fluoride engineer" recently mentioned in the
St. Petersburg Times article...

Searching google for "Kip Duchon," I found a "Kip Duchon, senior project
manager for CH2M Hill..."
Copyright 2003 The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Plans for Plant Hinge on Fish Darter Found in Creek May Hike Up Costs of
Expansion
by DOUG PAYNE, Staff
http://www.apria.com/resources/1,272...122217,00.html

INTERESTING CH2M COINCIDENCE...

CH2M HILL's "Hanford Group, Inc." is involved with the clean-up of the
fluoride-oriented nuclear bomb industry as the prime contractor for the U.S.
Department of Energy Office of River Protection and is responsible for
"storing and retrieving approximately 53 million gallons of highly
radioactive and hazardous waste..."
http://www.hanford.gov/contrctr/ch2m.htm

NOTE: Christopher Bryson [2004] writes that fluorine is "the same potent
chemical that is used to enrich uranium for nuclear
weapons..." [Bryson C. The Fluoride Deception. NY: Seven Stories Press
2004:xv]

MAYBE CDC's KIP DUCHON IS AN "INDUSTRY-SPONSORED SCIENTIST" INVOLVED IN THE
FLUORIDE DECEPTION, as in Bryson's statement that,

"[When industry-sponsored scientists c]hanged fluoride's image from poison
to panacea...[they]
deflect[ed] attention from...the injury that factory fluoride pollution has
long wreaked on workers, citizens, and nature." [Bryson 2004:xv]

I'M WONDERING...

*Is* CDC's "national fluoridation engineer" Kip Duchon the same as CH2M's
Kip Duchon?

I will try to reach CH2M Kip Duchon via CH2M Hanford Group President &
General Manager: Edward S. Aromi, Jr.
Email:

Maybe the CH2M Kip Duchon knows CDC "national fluoridation engineer" Kip
Duchon (assuming two Kip Duchons)...

There is another Kip Duchon in the Parent Teacher Student Association/PTSA
in Decatur, Georgia - presumably near CDC in Atlanta, Georgia...
http://www.decaturhighschool.org/pts...letter_Feb.pdf

This latter Kip Duchon - PTSA Kip Duchon - lists his email as
. I'll cc him. If this Kip isn't CDC's "national
fluoridation engineer," he may be interested in the fact that a man by the
same name is promoting mass involuntary medication/mass child abuse out of
CDC.

The other PTSA addressees listed on the same website may be interested too.
I'll cc them.

BACK TO CDC's SANDRA BONZO...
Acting Associate Director Communication
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control

Sandra,

Canadian Grandma Donna Young warned you about ANOTHER easily preventable
mass child abuse program masquerading as "healthcare."

Specifically, Donna warned you that OBs are immediately clamping umbilical
cords thereby robbing babies of about 50% of the blood they would have
transfused to themselves right after birth.

Babies should have access to ALL their blood - until they are done with it -
until the cord stops pulsating and they are pink and breathing - and
certainly during resuscitation attempts.

See Disneyland DA Rackauckas: *More* mass child abuse by OBs...

Ms. Bonzo, if I had my druthers and NCIPC were willing, I would FIRST have
you guys stop the bizarre obstetric practice of closing birth canals up to
30% at delivery.

For simple PROOF - and simple instructions on how women can allow their
birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

With birth canals senselessly closed, OBs are pushing violently on tiny
spines (with oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling gruesomely (with hands, forceps,
vaccuum)...

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die, some are paralyzed - most "only" have their necks
gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed.

See also: ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

Sandra, OBs are SLICING VAGINAS en masse (euphemism "routine episiotomy") -
surgically/fraudulently inferring everything possible is being done to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

OBs are also slicing ABDOMENS en mass ("c-section") -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they HAVE done everything possible to open
birth canals even as they close birth canals.

Now, to be sure, allowing the birth canal to open maximally is not going to
prevent all birth injuries - but it can't hurt!

I suspect MANY traumatic birth injuries - particularly many traumatic BRAIN
injuries - might easily prevented at birth...

Maybe you could urge CDC's injury prevention center to look into all three
easily preventable cases of mass child abuse discussed above?

Specifically regarding OBs and CNMwives bizarrely closing birth canals and
causing traumatic brain injury at birth...

I note that on February 20, President Bush signed Public Law 108-7 which
included $149,385,000 for CDC's Injury Center - including "an increase of $1
million is for Traumatic Brain Injury program activities."
http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/whatsnew/whatnew-3-2003.htm

I also note that Ellen Sogolow, PhD "Joins CDC's Injury Center as Team
Leader for Injury Center's Division of Unintentional Injury Prevention
(DUIP)"...
http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/whatsnew/whatnew-3-2003.htm

When Pinellas County Commissioners voted to inject fluoride into drinking
water, they were not INTENDING to injure Pinellas County residents - but
that is what they did.

So perhaps Ellen Sogolaw, PhD and her Division of Unintentional Injury
Prevention can counsel Pinellas County Commissioners and cause them to
reverse their vote for mass child abuse.

Just a thought.

Oh - one last note...

MASS SEXUAL ASSAULT...

OBs aren't using penises - but as noted above they are slicing vaginas en
masse with scissors - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing
everything possible to open birth canals even as they close birth canals.

In some jurisdictions, sexual assault is defined as unnecessary penetration
of a genital orifice.

Perhaps CDC's Injury Center could stop the assaults and discuss them in "the
series of conference calls entitled Perpetration: Reducing the Likelihood of
Sexual Assault."
http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/whatsnew/whatnew-3-2003.htm

I'll cc Cassandra McNeil at

Sandra, CDC's Injury Center could prevent a LOT of injuries - a lot of
crime - nearly instantly - and save America a LOT of money! BILLIONS of
dollars per year.

Example: OBs don't charge for their mass vagina slicing - but it is known
to increase severe perineal tears by 50X - and perineal tearing is the most
common reason for hospitalization of women.

See Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

TRANSLATION: Hospitalization of women BEFORE childbirth is the most common
reason for hospital admission AFTER childbirth!

OBs have QUITE a lucrative mass child abuse scam going. It feeds the other
medical specialities throughout our lifetimes...

The toxic chemical child abuse called "fluoridation" is just the dentists'
mass-child-abuse-cherry-on-top...

Of course, dentistry and medicine have just been hijacked and used by
industry to save polluters from costly lawsuits from air and water
pollution - which is the likely reason America's first lame fluoridation
experiment was covertly as atom bomb fluoride pollution was being generated.

Atomic bomb pollution is now being cleaned up by CH2M.

So I'm wondering. Is CH2M Kip Duchon the same as CDC "national fluoridation
engineer" Kip Duchon?

Regardless...

Read The Fluoride Deception [2004].

It is a most important public health document.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to: Officers of the Association of State and Territorial Dental
Directors/ASTDD...
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet groups archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "CDC's 'national
fluoridation engineer' Kip Duchon (CH2M?)"...