A single parent faces a unique set of challenges. Let me work with you to overcome them and grow into the best parent you can be!

Old June 22nd 07, 11:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
kelly

Default A single parent faces a unique set of challenges. Let me work with you to overcome them and grow into the best parent you can be!

The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent. For more
details, please visit: http://www.loveexpertsandmore.150m.com

Old June 23rd 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default A single parent faces SPAM

"kelly" wrote
The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent.

==
And your degree is in?

Old June 23rd 07, 01:13 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Gini" wrote in message news:ZwYei.38$bj5.21@trndny07...

"kelly" wrote
The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent.

==
And your degree is in?

Psychic predictions, astrology, and tarot card reading from the University
of Cosmic Energy?

Old June 23rd 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Jun 22, 5:35?pm, kelly wrote:
The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent. For more
details, please visit:http://www.loveexpertsandmore.150m.com

idiot

Old June 23rd 07, 02:28 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"Bob Whiteside" wrote

"Gini" wrote

"kelly" wrote
The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent.

==
And your degree is in?

Psychic predictions, astrology, and tarot card reading from the University
of Cosmic Energy?

==
Heh. Several years ago I recall a woman came here and said she could give
legal
advice cuz she used to work for a lawyer. Of course, if she had worked for a
lawyer,
the first thing he/she would have told her is that she can't give legal
advice.

Old June 23rd 07, 02:56 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent. For more
details, please visit: http://www.loveexpertsandmore.150m.com

I know what to do: don't be a single parent. *Share* parenting with the
other parent! That way the stress is off of you, the child benefits from
having both parents in his/her life, and you have more free time to relax.
Is that what you talk to them about?

Old June 23rd 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent. For more
details, please visit: http://www.loveexpertsandmore.150m.com

I know what to do: don't be a single parent. *Share* parenting with the
other parent! That way the stress is off of you, the child benefits from
having both parents in his/her life, and you have more free time to relax.
Is that what you talk to them about?

Get married before getting pregnant and end up a single parent? You want
women to be responsible for their own sexuality and fertility? Doesn't that
type of thinking cut into a women's options for post-conception choices and
interfere with a women's ability to collect public money for birthing
children out of wedlock?