Become a member of Kids Missing Alert - National Centre For Missing Children

Old June 25th 07, 10:14 AM posted to misc.kids
National Centre For Missing Children

Default Become a member of Kids Missing Alert - National Centre For Missing Children

We want your involvement in creating the most successful National
Sighting System of Kids Missing.

Become a member of Kids Missing Alert - http://groups.google.com/group/kidsmissing

A Missing Child is a parent's worst nightmare. Each year, hundreds of
children are reported missing or kidnapped. Many are never found. Each
one of us has wondered what our lives would be like if our children
were missing. We wonder how the parents of the missing child survive,
how they face another day without knowing if their child is alive and
well. And we wonder who will help them through this crisis - a crisis
that for many will last for years. It is a crisis that is often
endured alone. It is a crisis that is thought to be the problem of the
"other person". Not everyone can afford to pay for the search for
their missing/lost loved ones. It is an extremely emotional time in
their lives, a time when they themselves are very vulnerable. Some
spend all their life savings searching for the lost ones. Many have to
give up at some point, mostly because of the high costs involved.

It is impossible for any one person, organization or government to
search for the missing children on their own. All of us have to join
together and help in the search for missing children. We need you to
help us in finding these children, to put smiles back on their faces.
Let us make a beginning and let us convey to the families of the
missing children that never again this crisis will be endured alone.

You can make a difference & we really need your help. Please get
involved with NCMC - do it in honor of the missing children who have
not made it home and do it for all the children still missing. Let us
make a beginning and let us convey to the families of the missing
children that never again this crisis will be endured alone. We care
and it's our united efforts that will make the difference.

A missing child is counting on us, thank you in advance for your time
and help.

National Centre For Missing Children - http://www.ncmc.org/