Beckhams have third boy - Cruz

Old February 20th 05, 10:53 PM
Unadulterated Me

Default Beckhams have third boy - Cruz

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/eu...ham.baby.reut/

I thought the gossip way back was that she was having a girl?

"Vidal said Victoria Beckham could have a fourth child, but the risks
would be greater."

Interesting, most mortals are told 3 sections are the limit these days.

Andrea
Old February 20th 05, 11:13 PM
Iuil

"Unadulterated Me" wrote

I thought the gossip way back was that she was having a girl?

Nah, it was announced around October that it was another boy. I remember
thinking that she was either further on than they were saying or they'd had
a CVS because she was only around 13/14 weeks at the time.

"Vidal said Victoria Beckham could have a fourth child, but the risks
would be greater."

Interesting, most mortals are told 3 sections are the limit these days.

I know someone who's had six, the most recent this time last year.

The risks increase after 3 but if you get pregnant, they're gonna do another
one.

Jean

Old February 20th 05, 11:39 PM
Unadulterated Me

Iuil wrote:

Interesting, most mortals are told 3 sections are the limit these days.

I know someone who's had six, the most recent this time last year.

The risks increase after 3 but if you get pregnant, they're gonna do another
one.

Yeah I know you can have more, wasn't it one of the Kennedy ladies who
had 11 or something? It's just that most women are told to not get
pregnant again after the third c/section or offered a tubal ligation
during the c/section, but it seems they daren't be so presumtious to
'special people' like the Beckhams. She can have as many as her money
can buy.

Andrea
Old February 20th 05, 11:41 PM
Buzzy Bee

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:13:50 -0000, "Iuil" wrote:

Nah, it was announced around October that it was another boy. I remember
thinking that she was either further on than they were saying or they'd had
a CVS because she was only around 13/14 weeks at the time.

But if she was *really* further on than she let on, thats about right.
My scan was the 20th IIRC.

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7th May 2003, 17 hours. http://seoras.farr-montgomery.com
EDD 11th March 2005 (another boy!)
Old February 20th 05, 11:51 PM
Sue

"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message
Interesting, most mortals are told 3 sections are the limit these days.

My friend's mother had 7 C-sections and that was back when sections were
brand new. She died just last week at age 91. She was written up in the
paper because of how many sections she had. And of course you know Sophie
had four sections.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old February 21st 05, 12:37 AM
Anne Rogers

The risks increase after 3 but if you get pregnant, they're gonna do
another
one.

tell that to Leslie, she had a VBA3C.

Anne

Old February 21st 05, 12:45 AM
Iuil

"Anne Rogers" wrote
The risks increase after 3 but if you get pregnant, they're gonna do
another
one.

tell that to Leslie, she had a VBA3C.

I knew that. I know others on c/s mailing lists who've done likewise. I
shoulda added "if necessary", I guess.

Jean

Old February 21st 05, 02:57 AM
Leslie

Yeah I know you can have more, wasn't it one of the Kennedy ladies
who
had 11 or something

That gives me chills. I guess it's a good thing you can't know the
future because if I had known after my first section I'd be having two
more I would never have wanted to get pregnant again.

Leslie

Old February 21st 05, 04:43 AM
Mamma Mia

cruz...

hmmmm. i thought we were battling for names.

good luck to you baby cruz. Wonder if they know penelope. or Tom. or he
was conceived on one.

Old February 24th 05, 11:59 AM
andrea

I have never heard of people having more than 3 c sections. The scar
tissue becomes weak to keep making incisions the woman would have to
much difficulty in carrying the baby when getting to full term.