wDnnSCPS

Old May 10th 05, 11:45 PM
Pop

"A Moronic Idiot wrote in message
oups.com...
Teachers were allowed to NOT report child abuse
because it was perpetrated by another teacher?

Is this in ANY way, shape or form, a representation
of the wishes of the citizenry?

Like, you care? I bet you'd stick your tongue out too if you could. Just
how young can you go?

Old May 11th 05, 03:20 AM

Kane's Komments

Kane:
Well, they were HIS to hit if he wanted, and who did that harpy think
she was calling the cops on him...come on bobber, you tell 'em. 0;-

TOWN of Summit man arrested for child abuse
Oconomowoc Focus - Oconomowoc,WI,USA
According to the report, the man was intoxicated and became violent,
hitting
his 11-year-old and bruising the child's face, and slapping and pushing
his 13-year ...
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1402&dept_id=173492&newsid=14495116&P AG=461&rfi=9

Kane:

And then there are the truly sad ones, where in fact the parent may not
have been a deliberate killer. And of course, CPS isn't needed for such
cases, right?

TRIAL Delayed For Couple Accused Of Child Abuse
KFOXtv.com - El Paso,TX,USA
A couple accused of beating their son to death will not go to trial in
New Mexico as soon as expected. Cecilia Vasquez and Freddie ...
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4470469/detail.html

Kane:

Here we go again with the state violation of parent's civil rights.
You'd think someone whould charge them and sue them, and otherwise
teach them a lesson they won't forget, eh, greegor and bobber? The
state's trying to make a big thing out of a little kick to the kids
crotch. Tsk.

So, boys, what do you say? Anything? Or do you want to know if the cops
and CPS had a warrant?

BESSEMER Couple Accused Of Child Abuse Appear In Court
NBC13.com - Birmingham,AL,USA
Michael Veno is accused of aggravated assault, and the toddler's mother
is charged with child abuse. Both pleaded not guilty at the arraignment
Monday morning. ...
http://www.nbc13.com/news/4468683/detail.html

Old May 14th 05, 05:06 AM

Kane's Komments

Kane:

Wanna see weird? Wanna see the community protect a child abuser who was
self confessed then thought better of it and got everyone to cover for
her?

Well, you don't believ me, do you. But, my lying friends, it's no more
fanciful that your claims in this ng that amount to nothing but lies.

SEARCH for Child Abuse "Victim" Ends in Tooele
KUTV - Salt Lake City,UT,USA
The search for what was thought to be a child abuse victim has come to
an end in Tooele. It started with the accidental recording ...
http://kutv.com/topstories/local_story_132234343.html

Kane:

This continual string of multiple instances of child abuse, as opposed
to your one or two every few days about foster parents, or baaaaad CPS,
must drive you up the wall.

But of course you'll never admit, will you Doug, the child protection
agency problem isn't so much internal as external....the levels of
child abuse in this country that has overwhelmed CPS since it started.

Anything here look familiar? "....Blair Parker told detectives his
family was on vegan diets and don't consume animal or dairy
products...."

COUPLE indicted on child abuse charges
KOLD-TV - Tucson,AZ,USA
Blair and Kimu Parker are formally charged with three counts of child
abuse,
dangerous crime against children and domestic violence. ...
http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=3338251

Kane:

Let me see now...according to bobber it would have to be proven the
daughter didn't consent...right, bobber? 0:-

The result though, does not make me smile. In fact 0:-\

Marana Man Goes to Prison for 37 Years for Molesting Own Daughter

By J.D. Wallace, KOLD News 13 Reporter

posted 5/13/05

Continuous sexual abuse of a child and sexual contact with a minor are
the charges that Ricky Lee Sabin is guilty of doing to his own
daughter, 16 year old Katie Sabin. Katie's aunt defines it in much
simpler terms......

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=3343101

Kane:

Gosh, why remove the children. He hasn't been proven to be the perp.
And surely if he were he wouldn't pose any risk to the other kiddies,
or in any way influence any testimony they might have for
investigators. Doug, bobber, greegor, you should write and complain.

This is a classic case, according to YOUR arguments, of a violation of
the children's rights? Is that not correct?

Man Charged In Death Of 1-Year-Old Baby
May 13, 2005, 12:28 AM

By Chris Francis, KOLD News 13

A Tucson man is charged with first-degree murder and child abuse for
the death of his girlfriend's one-year old baby girl.

Police say Antonio Ricana Garces brought the baby into Tucson Medical
Center Wednesday morning. Officers say the child had head trauma and
had become unresponsive. The baby, Andrea Perez-Moreno, died that
evening.

An autopsy found head trauma consistent with child abuse, Tucson Police
said. However, officers aren't releasing specifics on how the child
might have died.

Three other children living in the same household -- ages 3, 6, and 8
-- are now in the custody of Child Protective Services.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=3338968

Kane:

And here, just for bobber and greegor to prove how "right" they are
about prosecutors getting "professional courtesy" and otherwise being
immune from prosecution and penalties themselves:

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=3342531

Enjoy kiddies.

And know that you are liars, and I'll prove it again and again for you.
I know you love the attention.

By the way bobber, I never said that relatives were not fit to
parent..so why did you claim I had? Is it because you are stupid AND a
liar, or just stupid?

You liar.

Mark, where are you. I am doing a personal attack. AREN'T YOU GOING TO
CORRECT ME.

Of course, this person attacked me with a lie. Not a name call, A
****ING LIE. I don't mind being called names, not in the least. But to
claim I said something derogatory about relative, people I have helped
get children away from abusive parents for many years....that is not
acceptable.

Where were you when the posting correction should have been handed out
on this one? Where was our esteemed leader when this man claimed, by
lying, that I had said relatives aren't fit to parent?

Nowhere, that's where. You were all standing about with your heads up
each other's asses listening to your echoes. Yah sap. Look at what
you've joined.

0:-

Old May 14th 05, 02:55 PM

Kane's Komments

Kane:

It just keeps piling up, doesn't it. And imagine all the abuse and
neglect that doesn't get exposes in the media.

But, but....Doug and others protest, why would they take the uninjured
children into state custody? They weren't the victims, and it surely
violates their civil rights. Is this not true greegor, Doug, bobber the
swift?

Could it be that these "non-victims" are the non-victims Doug refers to
in his arguments about Evil CPS and the data he calls on to support
his...uh, shall we politely call them "claims?"

COUPLE Charged with Child Abuse Out on Bond
WLBT-TV - Jackson,MS,USA
By Mari Payton. A Vicksburg couple charged with felony child abuse is
free
on bond. Five children have been taken from their custody. ...
http://www.wlbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=3342849&nav=2CSfZqfs

Kane:
And here again from yesterday's Kane's Komments, is that grandmother
that claims on a recording that she abused a child but no one can find
a mark on the child. Now who's lying here?

Some might recall that I've claimed that a great deal of abuse goes
unreported. And here, if this is one of those cases I think happens
fairly often, everyone rallies behind the abuser and denies the child
her rights. So much for Doug's "3 times more likely to be abused in
foster care" based on "reported" abuse by bio parents and family. Sure
Doug.

TOOELE Authorities Continue Investigation Into Child Abuse Case
KSL-TV - Salt Lake City,UT,USA
Investigators with Tooele Police Department and the Division of Child
Family
Services expects to wrap up their investigation of possible child abuse
against a ...
http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=39&sid=204961

Kane:
Oh, sex abuse is only 10% of the CPS cases...so why fund CPS to go
after sexual abuse? Could it be that there's a good deal more going on
and CPS is only ONE of the agencies that deal with uncovering it?

HOLLYWOOD man held on child abuse charges
Huntsville Times - Huntsville,AL,USA
.... spokesman Ron Latimer said Thursday that investigators charged
James
Goforth, 19, of Hollywood with two counts of aggravated child abuse
after
questioning him ...
http://www.al.com/news/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/news/1115975946316590.xml

Kane:
And of course especially for those that don't get it that slavery is
alive and well in the world;

VILLAGE-LEVEL panels to end child abuse
Newindpress - Chennai,India
.... workshop here recently, Bedi said,''the committees would assist
the district administration in the eradiction of child labour and child
abuse in backward ...
http://www.newindpress.com/NewsItems.asp?ID=IET20050513120439&Page=T&Title=So uthern+News+-+Tamil+Nadu&Topic=0

Kane:

Here yah go bobber, plainly a case of overkill against the accused.
After all, he only crawled into bed, and exposed himself.
Surely....well, you fill in the blanks, bobber me boy.

Here too, is the police report, and be sure, as it says, the defendent
is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

http://www.wcpo-nj.us/news/schuhlien3.18.05.pdf (supporting the story
below)

CHILD abuse suspect to go to trial
The Express Times - Easton,PA,USA
By TOM QUIGLEY. Robert Schuhlien, 35, of the Mansfield Village
Apartments,
is charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child. ...
http://www.nj.com/news/expresstimes/nj/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1115975407220600.xml

Kane:

Well, that's it for now. How many a day of these have I been posting?
How much abuse goes unreported? What do you think? Or do you think?

I hope so. Because there is a great deal more abuse going on out there
than anyone tells you. This is but a tiny portion of the reality. 0:-

Old May 14th 05, 09:19 PM
Pop

copycat, eh Doan? Copying is the sincerest form of
flattery, isn't it?
Thanks. Only, well, as usual, you missed the target.
Nothing new there though. Hey, what did you think of
Marcal; pretty good, eh?

"Doan" wrote in message

Yawnnnnnnn... ;-)

Doan

Old May 14th 05, 11:49 PM
Doug

It just keeps piling up, doesn't it. And imagine all the abuse and
neglect that doesn't get exposes in the media.

Hi, Kane,

Well, its good to know that the cases you mention are exposed in the media
as being investigated by police and the perps placed in jail.

But, but....Doug and others protest, why would they take the uninjured
children into state custody? They weren't the victims, and it surely
violates their civil rights. Is this not true greegor, Doug, bobber the
swift?

The children involved in the cases you mention involving perps arrested by
police are victims.
"It's one of the worst cases of child abuse Warren County prosecutor, Ricky
Johnson has ever seen. 'Basically the child was subjected to physical abuse
and to such a degree that it caused significant harm and injury to the
child.'

According to USDHHS, a non-victim is a child involved in a case where CPS
workers found insufficient evidence to SUSPECT that she was at risk of
possible maltreatment or actually maltreated. Non-victims are child subject
to an UNSUBSTANTIATED report. Clearly, under that criteria, the children in
your newsstory about felony child abuse were victims.

Again, thankfully this case was investigated by professionals trained in
investigation and the parents arrested. Child abuse is not a disease.
Child abuse is a crime.

Could it be that these "non-victims" are the non-victims Doug refers to
in his arguments about Evil CPS and the data he calls on to support
his...uh, shall we politely call them "claims?"

No. These children are certainly not non-victims. The investigation
findings allege these children were abused or at risk of abuse. But, Kane,
why are you calling the caseworkers "Evil CPS." Do you really think the
agency is evil?

The children in the news stories you cut and paste are victims. If they
were non victims, police would not be arresting their parents for making
them victims.

And here again from yesterday's Kane's Komments, is that grandmother
that claims on a recording that she abused a child but no one can find
a mark on the child. Now who's lying here?

Thankfully the proper authorities are investigating these allegations of
child abuse, so we should find out.

Once again, police are properly investigating child abuse allegations in
this case.

Some might recall that I've claimed that a great deal of abuse goes
unreported. And here, if this is one of those cases I think happens
fairly often, everyone rallies behind the abuser and denies the child
her rights. So much for Doug's "3 times more likely to be abused in
foster care" based on "reported" abuse by bio parents and family. Sure
Doug.

This case has been reported and is being investigated...by police. And, no,
children are abused by foster caregivers at rates eight to ten times that of
children raised by parents and all other caregivers other than state
caregivers. Not 3 times. Eight to ten times.

TOOELE Authorities Continue Investigation Into Child Abuse Case
KSL-TV - Salt Lake City,UT,USA
Investigators with Tooele Police Department and the Division of Child
Family
Services expects to wrap up their investigation of possible child abuse
against a ...
http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=39&sid=204961

Kane:
Oh, sex abuse is only 10% of the CPS cases...so why fund CPS to go
after sexual abuse?

....Because sexual abuse represents a small percentage of CPS cases.

Could it be that there's a good deal more going on
and CPS is only ONE of the agencies that deal with uncovering it?

Police should be investigating all cases of child sexual abuse, don't you
think? Police are another agency.

Unfortunately, sexual abuse victims were 36 percent less likely to be placed
in foster care by CPS than physical abuse victims. http://tinyurl.com/yrajg
Maybe cops can do better in finding a new home for the perps.

HOLLYWOOD man held on child abuse charges
Huntsville Times - Huntsville,AL,USA
... spokesman Ron Latimer said Thursday that investigators charged
James
Goforth, 19, of Hollywood with two counts of aggravated child abuse
after
questioning him ...

Once again, thankfully, child abuse is being investigated by trained police
officers. This investigation resulted in charges of aggraved child abuse
being brought against the perp.

CHILD abuse suspect to go to trial
The Express Times - Easton,PA,USA
By TOM QUIGLEY. Robert Schuhlien, 35, of the Mansfield Village
Apartments,
is charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child. ...
http://www.nj.com/news/expresstimes/nj/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1115975407220600.xml

Kane:

Well, that's it for now. How many a day of these have I been posting?
How much abuse goes unreported? What do you think? Or do you think?

1) a few. 2) We can't answer because we can't count "unreported" cases. 3)
I think it is good that police have investigated all of these cases and that
the perps face criminal charges in a public courtroom. 4) Yes.

Have a great day, Kane!

Doug

Old May 15th 05, 12:09 AM
Doug

Kane:
Well, they were HIS to hit if he wanted, and who did that harpy think
she was calling the cops on him...come on bobber, you tell 'em. 0;-

Hi, Kane,

Do you really believe that his drunk had the right to hit these children
because they were "his"? It is a good think that police were called and the
child abuser arrested. He will face criminal charges in a public trial.

Child abuse is not a disease to be "treated" by social service bureaucrats.
Child abuse is a crime. The town of Summit apparently understands that.

TOWN of Summit man arrested for child abuse
Oconomowoc Focus - Oconomowoc,WI,USA
According to the report, the man was intoxicated and became violent,
hitting
his 11-year-old and bruising the child's face, and slapping and pushing
his 13-year ...
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?BRD=1402&dept_id=173492&newsid=14495116&P AG=461&rfi=9

Here is the whole story:

Town of Summit - A 50-year-old man was arrested at 4:30 p.m. May 5 at
his residence, police said, after his wife called to report that he had hit
two of his children.
According to the report, the man was intoxicated and became violent,
hitting his 11-year-old and bruising the child's face, and slapping and
pushing his 13-year-old daughter.

Police said they found the man asleep on the couch when they arrived
at the residence on Sawyer Road, and he was taken into custody after a brief
struggle.

After the fight with police, the report states, the man passed out and
an ambulance was called, though his vital signs were strong.

Police said the man was cooperative after regaining consciousness at
Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and was then taken to the Waukesha County Jail.

The man was arrested and referred to the Waukesha County District
Attorney's Office on two counts of physical abuse of a child and one count
of resisting an officer.

No "risk assessments" here. No psychobabble, sanctions labeled services,
partridges or the trees in which they sometimes roost. Just the proper
response to a crime.

Child abuse is not a disease. Child abuse is a crime.

Kane:

And then there are the truly sad ones, where in fact the parent may not
have been a deliberate killer. And of course, CPS isn't needed for such
cases, right?

TRIAL Delayed For Couple Accused Of Child Abuse
KFOXtv.com - El Paso,TX,USA
A couple accused of beating their son to death will not go to trial in
New Mexico as soon as expected. Cecilia Vasquez and Freddie ...
http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/4470469/detail.html

Here, as in ALL of the other cases you have pasted, Kane, police have
investigated this case and the parents face criminal charges in a public
trial.
The father's defense attorney in the criminal murder trial has asked for
time to see if dad has a brain tumor. Mom and dad are accused of beating
their child to death.

Child abuse is a crime. It should be treated as such.

Kane:

Here we go again with the state violation of parent's civil rights.
You'd think someone whould charge them and sue them, and otherwise
teach them a lesson they won't forget, eh, greegor and bobber? The
state's trying to make a big thing out of a little kick to the kids
crotch. Tsk.

Nothing in this article says anything about any violation of the parent's
rights. The article does not even mention CPS. Police investigated the
case and prosecutors have charged the caretakers with aggravated assault.
No mention is made of suing anyone.

The police take the crime of kicking a child in the crotch quite seriously,
thank you, and took the kicker into state custody instead of the kickee. No
"services" or parenting classes or psychotherapy for the kicker, just a
pending public criminal trial. Why? Because kicking children in the crotch
is not a disease. It is a crime.

Once again, police investigated.

So, boys, what do you say? Anything? Or do you want to know if the cops
and CPS had a warrant?

What does CPS have to do with it? Child abuse is a crime. Police responded
to this crime.

Here's the whole story:

BESSEMER, Ala. -- A Bessemer couple accused of abusing the mother's
2-year-old child appeared in court Monday.

Michael Veno is accused of aggravated assault, and the toddler's mother is
charged with child abuse. Both pleaded not guilty at the arraignment Monday
morning.

Reports show the boy was severely injured in the groin.

Veno's trial is set for August, while Boudreaux will be back in court for a
preliminary hearing the same month.

Old May 15th 05, 04:28 AM

Doug wrote:

....A pack of thinking error babbling bull****....

Doug, this is your thinking error with a major logic fault;

Something being a crime does not preclude it also being a mental
illness.

And treatable BEFORE the crime to intervene and hopefully stop it from
happening.

And in fact that is what CPS does in a great many cases.

Stop your ****in' lying, Doug.

Start telling the truth about who you are and why you have a hardon
about CPS.

Your bull**** is making you sicker in the head and turning you into
intellectual cripple, don't you think?

0:-