Update -loss ment

Old July 21st 03, 09:27 PM
Astromum

Default Update -loss ment

Denise wrote:
Well I went for an ultrasound Friday and there was no heartbeat and no fetal
growth.. so it looks like I'll have to have a D&C.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Denise and dh}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I'm so sorry for you guys. And then to have to deal with
such a nitwit insurance. Big time boo to them! I hope
things make a turn for the better for you soon.

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 21st 03, 09:45 PM
Truffles

Denise wrote:

Well I went for an ultrasound Friday and there was no heartbeat and no fetal
growth.. so it looks like I'll have to have a D&C. What makes it even more
frustrating is that our insurance said they wouldn't cover the procedure
since it wasn't a life or death thing for me, so I had to go to the welfare
office and ask for emergency medical benefits to get it covered, or wait for
nature to take its course. It doesn't seem fair that I still have to deal
with feeling pregnant, kwim? My dh and I haven't decided if we're going to
try again or not, as this was a surprise to begin with..

I'm so sorry. :-(

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 21st 03, 11:20 PM
Irish Marie

{{{{{{{Denise & DH}}}}}}}}
So sorry, take care
Marie

Old July 22nd 03, 02:24 PM
Elly

(((((((((((((Denise)))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss and for all the health insurance stuff you have
to go through - as if what happened wasn't enough!

I know it's not the same, but when I had an ectopic pregnancy scare and was
admitted to the hospital (prior to finding out what's really going on), the
administration officer at the hospital said, "If it turns out to be an
in-utero pregnancy, the insurance will cover everything. If it turns out to
be the ectopic pregnancy and you'd need a surgery, the insurance will pay
only 40% of all the expenses" - so there I was, not only wondering if I was
really pregnant or needed a surgery (which eventually might have prevented
another pregnancy because in some ectopic pregnancy cases they take out the
whole fallopian tube and limit your chances for normal pregnancy) or if I'd
have to pay and end up with no baby. So this is definitively not fair!

Please try to take it easy and take care of yourself!
Thinking of you,
Elly

Old July 22nd 03, 08:21 PM
Em

"Denise" wrote in message
Well I went for an ultrasound Friday and there was no heartbeat and no

fetal
growth.. so it looks like I'll have to have a D&C. What makes it even

more
frustrating is that our insurance said they wouldn't cover the procedure
since it wasn't a life or death thing for me, so I had to go to the

welfare
office and ask for emergency medical benefits to get it covered, or wait

for
nature to take its course. It doesn't seem fair that I still have to deal
with feeling pregnant, kwim? My dh and I haven't decided if we're going

try again or not, as this was a surprise to begin with..

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, Denise. Best wishes to you and
good luck getting the insurance bit straightened out (that is *beyond*
aggravating!).

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 23rd 03, 03:44 AM
RuggyKurtz

So very sorry to hear about your loss. Insurance is such a pain in the rear.

Brandy

update on my child support saga Edith General 3 June 14th 04 05:38 AM
My Weight loss Story Jenny General 39 April 30th 04 05:04 PM
30 week update Tiina News Pregnancy 1 July 11th 03 10:12 PM
36 week update Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 4 July 10th 03 10:56 PM