Study: Men Enjoy Seeing Bad People Suffer

Old January 19th 06, 11:18 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Study: Men Enjoy Seeing Bad People Suffer

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Old January 20th 06, 04:02 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Wha... the NY TIMES?????????

You have got to be kidding me Moonie. You actually read that rag?? Good
grief. And here I had this high opinion of you... this blows that all out
of the water..

Old January 20th 06, 10:27 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Wha... the NY TIMES?????????

You have got to be kidding me Moonie. You actually read that rag?? Good grief. And here I had this high opinion of
you... this blows that all out of the water..

See that part that says aponline?

That's the Associated Press - you have an issue with them?

Old January 20th 06, 11:42 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Wha... the NY TIMES?????????

You have got to be kidding me Moonie. You actually read that rag?? Good
grief. And here I had this high opinion of you... this blows that all
out of the water..

See that part that says aponline?

That's the Associated Press - you have an issue with them?

So.. And you're point would be.. what? It's the freakin' (bleep) NY Times,
love! Only THE most (bleep!!) liberal, left-(bleepin') wing,
femi(bleep!!)nazi-lovin', so-called (bleepin') "newspaper" in the whole
(bleep-didi-bleep, bleep) freakin' (bleep!!!) country!!!!!

I'm sorry, what were you saying? Oh, yeah.. It's the (bleepin'!!!!) NY
(BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Times!!!! And you actually read it???
gasp

Moonie, love, I hate to break it to ya, but I can't see you any more. I
know it's gonna break your little heart, but I can't go on knowing that you
read that trash of a paper. I wouldn't use it to line a birdcage...

As such, I must now inform you that you have just annoyed me and, well, now
that it's a Federal offence, I "have to" report you. Sorry darlin', I wish
it didn't have to be this way, but the law's the law.

Sorry babe, but I guess it ain't to be. But hey! While you're waitin' for
the Feds to show up, how 'bout you make some more of those wonderful
brownies of yours...? And save some for Ron, too! I know he likes 'em as
much as I do. I'll be by after work to get mine.

Old January 20th 06, 11:47 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Wha... the NY TIMES?????????

You have got to be kidding me Moonie. You actually read that rag?? Good grief. And here I had this high opinion of
you... this blows that all out of the water..

Try this one, then - this is from a paper that you've quoted articles, so it must be ok to read

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...ude_study.html

Old January 20th 06, 12:12 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Wha... the NY TIMES?????????

You have got to be kidding me Moonie. You actually read that rag?? Good
grief. And here I had this high opinion of you... this blows that all
out of the water..

Try this one, then - this is from a paper that you've quoted articles, so
it must be ok to read

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...ude_study.html

OK, so you're saying that Clinton was a liar and that now it's been
scientifically proven that he's a liar (and was all along)? And the only
ones that bought into his lies where women? Is that what you're saying?

Hon, I hate to break the news to you, but we men knew that all along. You
women-folk just refused to listen to us when we told you so over ten (10)
years ago. And you're just figuring this out now???

Old January 20th 06, 12:42 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Wha... the NY TIMES?????????

You have got to be kidding me Moonie. You actually read that rag??

Good
grief. And here I had this high opinion of you... this blows that

all
out of the water..

See that part that says aponline?

That's the Associated Press - you have an issue with them?

So.. And you're point would be.. what? It's the freakin' (bleep) NY

Times,
love! Only THE most (bleep!!) liberal, left-(bleepin') wing,
femi(bleep!!)nazi-lovin', so-called (bleepin') "newspaper" in the whole
(bleep-didi-bleep, bleep) freakin' (bleep!!!) country!!!!!

Like the AP is any better than the NYT BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old January 20th 06, 09:12 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...
[...]

No dice, Sunshine - if you can't handle that I read the Associated Press, no brownies for you!

Old January 20th 06, 09:13 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Dusty" wrote in message news
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...

"Dusty" wrote in message ...
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message ...
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Wha... the NY TIMES?????????

You have got to be kidding me Moonie. You actually read that rag?? Good grief. And here I had this high opinion
of you... this blows that all out of the water..

Try this one, then - this is from a paper that you've quoted articles, so it must be ok to read

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...ude_study.html

OK, so you're saying that Clinton was a liar and that now it's been scientifically proven that he's a liar (and was
all along)? And the only ones that bought into his lies where women? Is that what you're saying?

Ummm,. where did you see me say that?

Old January 21st 06, 03:21 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/scie...ude-Study.html

Mankind has always enjoyed a warped sense of ridicule, the WWF is full proof
of this! LOLOLOLOL

The wimen are the worst! :-p