names overheard at the mall...

Old November 2nd 03, 08:09 PM
Tracey

Default names overheard at the mall...

Yesterday I was at a mall (Palisades Center in Rockland County NY) and I
heard lots of parents talking to their children. During the course of the
day I heard three unusual boys names that I had never heard as first names
before, and I thought I'd throw them out to the group. All of them are
from the surnames as first names trend.

First little boy, about age 4. His name was Callahan.

Second and third boys were brothers. There was also a third brother in a
stroller, whose name I never heard (though I was quite interested in
hearing what it might be). These two boys were about age 7 or 8 and maybe
10. Their names were Wilder and Walker.

SOme of you thinking of names might like some of these ideas.

Tracey in CT

Old November 2nd 03, 11:23 PM
Em

"Tracey" wrote in message
First little boy, about age 4. His name was Callahan.

Second and third boys were brothers. There was also a third brother in a
stroller, whose name I never heard (though I was quite interested in
hearing what it might be). These two boys were about age 7 or 8 and maybe
10. Their names were Wilder and Walker.

Those are all interesting names! I like last name as first name names. We
considered Smith for our baby, but DH finally decided he didn't like it
after all. I still like it :-)

--
Em
mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Old November 3rd 03, 01:02 AM
JennP

"Tracey" wrote in message
. com...

First little boy, about age 4. His name was Callahan.

Interesting. There is a 4yo girl in Matthew's gymnastics class named
Callahan.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Old November 3rd 03, 01:12 AM
Joy

My husband was hanging out with the kids at the mall in the play area,
and he overheard the name Phineas. I think he was called, Phin, also.
I thought that was definitiely interesting! My husband has a cousin
whose son is named Dalyn. I haven't heard that one much.

Joy

http://community.webtv.net/joybelle15/ROSESCLUBFOOTPAGE

Old November 4th 03, 10:27 PM
Sandi

"Tracey" wrote in message
. com...
Yesterday I was at a mall (Palisades Center in Rockland County NY) and I
heard lots of parents talking to their children. During the course of the
day I heard three unusual boys names that I had never heard as first names
before, and I thought I'd throw them out to the group. All of them are
from the surnames as first names trend.

First little boy, about age 4. His name was Callahan.

Second and third boys were brothers. There was also a third brother in a
stroller, whose name I never heard (though I was quite interested in
hearing what it might be). These two boys were about age 7 or 8 and maybe
10. Their names were Wilder and Walker.

SOme of you thinking of names might like some of these ideas.

Tracey in CT

A boy in my daughters gymnastics class is Gunner and his little brother is
Gannon. The brother of another girl in the class is Talon.

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3