***NEW GLOBAL PRODUCT KEEPING KIDS SAFE***

Old December 14th 03, 03:57 PM
HUKO International

Default ***NEW GLOBAL PRODUCT KEEPING KIDS SAFE***

Hi All.

My name is Geoff Day i am director of HUKO International, it is in part a
charity, along with part International business.

We deal with a variety of today's issues including but not limited to
Children's safety, with RF Technology, along with GPS/GSM Technology, the
devices we use are for tracking someone or something.

The only limitations to our devices are your own imaginations.

Some of the people who are currently using our devices especially with the
concerns of children a

Down Syndrome Children
Autistic Children and Adults

Alzheimers Sufferers
Able bodied Children

Travel Agents (using our products as part of their holiday packagesaimed at
keeping kids safe)

Child Furnishing Companies (ie: Osh kosh and other designer label child
focused companies)

Home Security Companies
Personal Security Companies
Private Investigators

Now your probably thinking what has this to do with this newsgroup.?

Well thats quite simple, HUKO International was founded on having a personal
experience with having my own kids abducted, and after some exhaustive
research on child predators, and the unsavoury characters that exist in all
communities around the world, i was totally shocked and decided to put
personal tradegy into a positive nature.

Hence HUKO International teamed up with a well respected US Security firm to
bring about a range of devices to keep our kids safe, as well as to protect
the vunerable persons in our communities.

In partnering up with this security firm there was one stipulation on our
products, they had to be able to be used ANYWHERE by the global consumers
with no special set up applications or no complicated instructions, the
reason for this is because we believe in keeping kids safe all around the
world.

Keeping in mind, that our RF Locators and GPS products are able to be
operated ANYWHERE in the world.

One of the extra special benefits with our RF unit is the fact if you have a
Non Swimming Child, it has a built in sensor that will sound an alarm if
your child falls into a mass of water, thus preventing a potential tragedy.

Our close monitoring system which is ideal for short range monitoring up to
100 feet works on RF Technology, and has sold many tens of thousands on
units worldwide, they are currently being used in USA / CANADA / GERMANY /UK
/ AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND, with exceptional results and many many parents
sending us feedback and positive resul;ts in a matter of days after using
our systems.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF YOUR KIDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS,
CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO HAVE A LOOK AT OUR PRODUCTS.?

THEY CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE LIKE THEY HAVE CHANGED SO MANY FAMILIES ALREADY.

To give you a quick overview of just how beneficial our RF unit is for
families, we sent out working demo units to families that had Down
Syndrome, and Autistic children, after 2 days of using this unit the family
called us and told us just how grateful she was, in other times her child
with Down Syndrome would run off and take police and friends looking for the
child about 6 hours before he was found, now she knows exactly when he is
about to run off.

Another case was a family who had our unit, this family had an Autistic
child, very much the same situation as the family above, the child would run
off and took many hours to find him, after the family used our unit, the
father of the child drove to us here at HUKO International personally to
shake our hands as he was so appreciative of someone doing something out
there in the community and not just thinking about the profit margins, our
motto is PEOPLE BEFORE PROFIT.

This is just a couple of case studies that are positive in nature, but shows
you no matter your situation whether you have a child with a disability or a
able bodied child, these units are extremely useful in any situation.

Check out our website, the address is below.

Thank you for your time and thanks for reading our posting.

Regards

Geoff Day
Director
HUKO International