Please I need help!

Old February 27th 08, 11:55 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
claire

Default Please I need help!

Help I have just found out that I am having quads and I have a boy and a
girl all ready. I dont know anyone that has had more than one baby at one
time. The hospital, doctors only give me all the help line numbers but I
called them they told me to go on here and look in my area but there is
nothing so if anyone has any sites that I can go on or if any of you have
four at once please talk to me thank you.