Public apology from R. Steve

Old June 20th 04, 03:25 AM
R. Steve Walz

Default Public apology from R. Steve

Dear everyone that has read or responded to me over the years;

I am so terribly sorry for all my hateful gestures and discourses to you
over the years. I was terribly abused as a child (even molested) and
consequently I tend to exhibit my deep hatred I feel towards my perpetrators
out on everybody who was not responsible for my childhood abuse, when in
reality I should have been receiving mental help. Well I did it, and am
know receiving help. I need to get better, I need to rid out the
deep-rooted hatred inside of me and my therapist has agreed to help, for a
minimal charge.

Wvfemale I owe you a huge apology. I have done nothing but abused your
posts, when you've been right so often, and I've been wrong. Often because
of my past I like to bounce myself over everyone, because I think I am
better than everyone, but in reality I'm extremely ignorant, and know can
see that, where as before I never thought I was wrong in anything! I had
all the answers and knew it all, and anyone who opposed my godliness
qualities, I'd easily destroy their argument being convinced in my own mind
that I succeeded, but in reality I was convincing myself and no others.

I've turned away so many parents and so much parenting discussion from this
board. I have verbally attacked many potential parents here with my
pro-choice argument, and many parents. I have spoken to them, the way I
feel about my own parents who abused me terribly as a child.

Again I apologize and please bare with me if I occasionally lure to my old
ways. I am trying to be a new person; it's just hard. But my therapist
promises that I will be a newer more attractive Steven Walz in time.

I may not post as much for two reasons. One is that my computer broke, and
I have to go to a friends and use his computer, and the second being that
over the years as a result of my obsession with posting my opinions, I've
neglected my family. We hardly communicate. This is not what I wanted, but
where as before I did not care, know I am so deeply hurt but this.

Thanks for understanding I am making some progress.

R. Steve Walz

Old June 22nd 04, 02:01 AM
Sue Larson

Steve,

This can't be you, but who is writing this under your USER ID?

Susan

s.com...

Old June 22nd 04, 03:51 AM
R. Steve Walz

Sue Larson wrote:

Steve,

This can't be you, but who is writing this under your USER ID?

Susan

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
s.com...
Dear everyone that has read or responded to me over the years;

John Wolf, diaper boy. Who else is such a coward?
Not my newsserver, even.
Steve