That damned organized medicine

Old April 20th 06, 12:04 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Default That damned organized medicine

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1513208.shtml

How preposterous of organized medicine to claim it is saving lives.
They are either (1) misrepresenting the facts, (2) lying, (3) covering
something up, (4) have a conflict of interest, or (5) all of the above.
Shame on big pharma and big medicine. We need a congressional inquiry -
can someone call Dan Burton?

Old April 20th 06, 03:12 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1513208.shtml

How preposterous of organized medicine to claim it is saving lives.
They are either (1) misrepresenting the facts, (2) lying, (3) covering
something up, (4) have a conflict of interest, or (5) all of the above.
Shame on big pharma and big medicine. We need a congressional inquiry -
can someone call Dan Burton?

About 1/2 the people with cancer are cured, (unless their tumors or polyps
are removed before they become cancerous). And around 75% of kids with
cancer are cured. People who have heart disease get better treatment than
ever before. Vaccines save thousands of kids from dying from infectious
disease each year. People who are in serious car crashes or get shot are
more likely to recover than ever before. Diabetics get better treatment
(although paying for it is an issue). People with AIDS and HIV, diabetes,
cystic fibrosis and other diseases live longer and healthier lives than ever
before.

ziggittes, please get a clue.

jeff

Old April 20th 06, 05:16 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Surely, Jeff, you did not miss my sarcasm?

Vaccine-Man

Old April 20th 06, 06:03 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

No, Jeff, you get a clue and think, if possible...

People are living longer, that does not mean healthier, it means more people
in nursing homes, more people
with Alzheimer's. It means SS in going to stop. It means we do not have
enough working force to support to take
care of the elderly. It means all kinds of economically problems.

Go visit a nursing home, Jeff and ziggittes and get a REAL awakening!

Old April 20th 06, 08:27 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
groups.com...

[...]

See Jan Drew advocating denying medical services to the elderly so that
they die and do not burden the economy anymore. So nice of Jan to think
of the elderly not as people, but as economically (sic) problems.
Jan, tell me, faced with this problem of so many expensive old people,
WWJD? Smite them all?
Old April 20th 06, 09:05 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
People are living longer, that does not mean healthier, it means more

people
in nursing homes, more people with Alzheimer's. It means SS in going to
stop. It means we do not have enough working force to support to take
care of the elderly. It means all kinds of economically problems.

What are you suggesting? Euthanasia for anyone over 70?

Old April 20th 06, 09:27 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

wrote in message
oups.com...
Surely, Jeff, you did not miss my sarcasm?

Vaccine-Man

LOL. The shill trying to brainwash the vaccine man

Old April 20th 06, 09:51 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

JohnDoe wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
egroups.com...

[...]

Jan wants to get them coming and going. Stop vaccination so that only
really hardy kids get to grow up, then abandon them when they get old
and expensive to look after. What a world she must want to live in.
Hogarth would have refused to draw pictures of it.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old April 20th 06, 09:56 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news
JohnDoe wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

Peter, intellectual referrences such as your mention of Hogarth are
belittling of Jan. Don't you know that it is always wrong to belittle?

;o) Rich

Old April 20th 06, 11:07 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative

Rich wrote:
"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news
JohnDoe wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
legroups.com...

[...]

Unless your name is Jan.

I think that Hieronymus Bosch would have been the man for the job.

Cathy

;o) Rich