The NCP Revue: The Child Support Clock and "my point"

Old January 28th 07, 03:24 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

Default The NCP Revue: The Child Support Clock and "my point"

I recently got this comment from a web reader:

New comment on your post #87 “Child Support Clock Update�

Author : Bonnie (#)

e-mail has been erased because in as tempting as it would be, spam is
not something I encourage on a regular basis.
http://pueblonative.wordpress.com/20...-clock-update/

Comment:

Your point?

In as tempting as it would be to pull a female at this point (�If you
don’t know the answer I certainly am not going to show it to you�) , I’m
not going to. I’m going to explain this as plainly as I can:

If you had a crime where 99 percent of the people arrested and convicted
of it were black, you would have Louis Farrakhan, Jessie Jackson, and
Barrack Obama leading a picket line outside of the courthouse and with
good reason. NO race has a monopoly on crime, and NO race is so bad as
to occupy that much of a disparity in the wanted lists. In fact, one of
the largest protests out there is about the disparity in sentencing
between crack and plain jane cocaine (hey, I’m a poet and don’t even
know it). Why? Because crack, the substance for which you get a longer
sentence for, is a drug typically associated with the inner cities,
which cocaine, which has a higher cost, is associated with the affluent
(and white) suburbs.

That, and apparently the reader didn’t read the first post that inspired
this. We’re trying to see if the word of a reporter comes true, if
those “300″ females wanted for non payment of child support get their
day in the spotlight. My position is that in the year we will not even
get to 300 for the whole nation, let alone the state of New Hampshire.
So, we’re testing it, as well as other statistics.

As always, if you see one of these deadbeat lists or hear of one, be
sure to send me a link to it.

The NCP Revue (http://www.pueblonative.com/blog). As always, standing
up "in the interests of non custodial parents"