Introduction, I am new here :)

Old March 9th 04, 05:58 PM
Jeff and Tori

Default Introduction, I am new here :)

Hi,
Nice to meet you all. I am Tori I am 25, I am married to Jeff and he
is a good husband and I love him a lot. We have a 23 month old daughter
named Bonnie she is the love of my life, sorry Jeff.
Jeff and I met 3 years ago February and we just knew we had to get
Married so that May we tied the knot. About 3 months later I realized that
I was almost 2 months late and skipping a month is not unusual skipping 2 is
odd. Anyway with March 20, 2002 we had ourselves a small bundle of joy.
Bonnie weighed 5 lbs. 8 oz at birth and we almost had to buy her a new car
seat before we left the hospital but thankfully she passed the car seat test
*few*
The funniest thing I remember from Labor was thinking, "this isn't so
bad, maybe the epidural will come sooner next time." I was thinking that
before I had the epidural. Everyone thought I was goofy. I knew that I
would have another baby someday.
One special thing about my daughter is that she has an extra Thumb on
her left hand that makes her thumb look like a heart at the tip, it is 1
finger with 2 tips. My husband and I both are conflicted on what to do
about it. I like it but hubby wants to avoid teasing when she gets older.
On with the intro. I am + sized and was planning on having Gastric
Bypass Surgery sometime this summer but when I did the math from July + 2
years I realized Bonnie would be 4 when she got a sibling and I wanted
children closer in age. Hubby and I decided to try actively until I could
have surgery and if I got pregnant in that time frame we would push surgery
to the back burner until #2 was born.
It took 1 cycle with the Saliva Ovulation tester. Wow that thing was
neat. I am guessing I am due about October 17 but I am not positive. I
have been fairly irregular lately and I think I ovulated later then I should
have. I do know the day of ovulation so that will probably come in handy
for the Midwife anyway.
My first appointment with the midwife is March 15 I am so excited. I am
fairly lucky since I have not had morning sickness and except for this
annoying being hungry all the time I would have almost no symptoms. I am
getting heartburn and headaches *owie*.
I am looking forward to getting to know you all. I have already cried
over the death of a child and laughed over the lighter things.

Tori

Old March 9th 04, 06:15 PM
Christine

Hi, welcome to the belly buddy club...

Old March 9th 04, 06:30 PM
Sophie

Hi and welcome

Sophie

Old March 9th 04, 07:39 PM
Mary W.

Jeff and Tori wrote:

One special thing about my daughter is that she has an extra Thumb on
her left hand that makes her thumb look like a heart at the tip, it is 1
finger with 2 tips. My husband and I both are conflicted on what to do
about it. I like it but hubby wants to avoid teasing when she gets older.

I had an extra toe when I was born. Well, it wasn't a real toe, just
a bump on the side, next to my pinky toe. My parents had it
removed when I was a newborn, it would probably have bothered
me when I started wearing shoes. Just thought I'd share!

Congratulations on your new wee baby, and welcome.

Mary

Old March 9th 04, 07:58 PM
Cam & Shane

Hello!!!

My grandfather also had two thumbs on one hand! He knew Einstein who told
him not to amputate the extra one as he could do tricks with it and it did
come in handy. I think you should wait until Bonnie is older and can make
her own decision about surgery. But that's just my 2c.

Congratulations on the new addition. I hope you have a great 1st
appointment. You are so lucky not to have any morning sickness - I am
jealous.

I look forward to hearing more from you

Camille
EDD 17 May 2004 - A boy!!

PS Where in the world are you? I'm in New Zealand.

Old March 9th 04, 09:22 PM
Jeff and Tori

PS Where in the world are you? I'm in New Zealand.

I live in Wisconsin USA.

Tori

Old March 9th 04, 11:17 PM
Shelly

"Jeff and Tori" wrote in message

PS Where in the world are you? I'm in New Zealand.

I live in Wisconsin USA.

Tori

Hi Tori, and welcome! Where about in Wisconsin? I'm in the Madison area.

-Michelle
edd 3/14/04

Old March 10th 04, 04:55 AM
Jeff and Tori

I believe I am on the whole other side of the state. I am originally from
NH so the geography of WI still gets me now and then. I live in Balsam
Lake. I live about 2 hours from Minneapolis MN.

Tori

Old March 10th 04, 07:56 AM
Daye

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:58:17 -0600, "Jeff and Tori"
wrote:

Nice to meet you all. I am Tori

Welcome, Tori!

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old March 10th 04, 02:15 PM
Nikki

Jeff and Tori wrote:
Hi,
Nice to meet you all. I am Tori I am 25, I am married to Jeff
and he is a good husband and I love him a lot. We have a 23 month
old daughter named Bonnie

Welcome and congrats on the pregnancy.

I'm not pregnant or even ttc. Just have baby lust so I hang out here for
fear I might actually act on it, lol.

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

a bit of a belated introduction Vicky Bilaniuk Pregnancy 4 December 31st 03 01:32 AM
Peanut introduction Cheryl S. General 30 November 7th 03 01:35 AM
Hi all..introduction, questions, fears (misc. mentioned) Nancy Verzich Pregnancy 6 September 19th 03 08:16 PM
Introduction Shelly Pregnancy 10 July 11th 03 06:47 AM
Introduction - in TWW phase! [email protected] Pregnancy 0 July 10th 03 01:48 PM