the honeymoon's over

Old April 12th 05, 05:13 AM
tom

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:22:00 -0400, "tom" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

there goes the gene pool!

lol

tom de mtl baby, troll this

hey. Look who's here!
I hope you're feeling ok.

Yeah pretty decent

i hadn't been on usenet in ages but i got an email from a friend in the
"alt.recovery.na" group saying that Lorian had posted asking if I was still
alive. Not if I was doing ok, but if I was alive

OH I have long hair now, like really long. I'd ask for a date again but I'm
not single anymore heh.

We also added two pugs to the family, Wooky and Roxie, they're brother and
sister, very cute, but they spend most of their time dooling and sleeping,
when they are awake, they like alot of attention... just like me

hope all is well with you guys

'Kate

Old April 12th 05, 01:19 PM
Lisa

"tom" wrote in message
.. .

"Paul & Cele" wrote in message
Well, we did it. We got married. To each other. With witnesses.

And we have the paperwork to prove it.

So it must be true.

And it's great. It really is. So now we're going to our corners for
four months or so.

[sob]

But eventually we'll be on the same tectonic plates. Same continents,
even. Maybe even in the same country.

Hell! We could go wild! We could even live in the same CITY!!!!

That'll be such a treat......

Oh, BTW, there'll be a big, big party and church wedding in December.
More to follow.

Paul & Cele

there goes the gene pool!

lol

tom de mtl baby, troll this

TOM TOM TOM!! Hey Stranger! Good to see you! I've been wondering what
you've been up to these days.

Lisa

Old April 12th 05, 01:21 PM
Lisa

"tom" wrote in message
.. .

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 18:22:00 -0400, "tom" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

there goes the gene pool!

lol

tom de mtl baby, troll this

hey. Look who's here!
I hope you're feeling ok.

Yeah pretty decent

i hadn't been on usenet in ages but i got an email from a friend in the
"alt.recovery.na" group saying that Lorian had posted asking if I was

still
alive. Not if I was doing ok, but if I was alive

LOL...that begs for a Monty Python,,,,"I'm not dead yet"

OH I have long hair now, like really long. I'd ask for a date again but

I'm
not single anymore heh.

Me either,,,,I got married last September, and we have a black lab in out
family now. Dogs,,,,the next best thing to giving birth.

Lisa

Old April 24th 05, 09:22 AM
CME

"Paul & Cele" wrote in message
Well, we did it. We got married. To each other. With witnesses.

And we have the paperwork to prove it.

So it must be true.

And it's great. It really is. So now we're going to our corners for
four months or so.

[sob]

But eventually we'll be on the same tectonic plates. Same continents,
even. Maybe even in the same country.

Hell! We could go wild! We could even live in the same CITY!!!!

That'll be such a treat......

Oh, BTW, there'll be a big, big party and church wedding in December.
More to follow.

Paul & Cele

Oh wow what good news! Congrats to you both.

Christine

Old April 30th 05, 05:47 AM
Cele

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 08:22:46 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

Oh wow what good news! Congrats to you both.

Christine

Thanks, Christine!

BTW, next Wednesday night sound good for you and xkatx???

Cele

Old May 1st 05, 01:59 AM
Cele

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:55:02 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

BTW, next Wednesday night sound good for you and xkatx???

Cele

May 4th?

Yup. Flight's booked.

Cele
Old May 1st 05, 11:01 PM
CME

wrote:

BTW, next Wednesday night sound good for you and xkatx???

Cele

May 4th?

Yup. Flight's booked.

Cele

Ok sounds good.

Christine

Old May 2nd 05, 03:26 AM
Cele

On Sun, 01 May 2005 22:01:31 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

BTW, next Wednesday night sound good for you and xkatx???

Cele

May 4th?

Yup. Flight's booked.

Cele

Ok sounds good.

Christine

Great! I seem to've lost your email. Duh. cltemple at shaw dot ca if
you'd like to email me. I'll fill you in on details.

Cele