New :)

Old April 10th 05, 02:12 AM
margarets

Default New :)

WEll im new to this I did not even realize I had this LOL I am a
single mom of two 7 girl and 9 boy
Margaret

Old April 10th 05, 04:01 PM
Cele

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:12:57 -0400, "margarets"
wrote:

WEll im new to this I did not even realize I had this LOL I am a
single mom of two 7 girl and 9 boy
Margaret

Welcome. I'm Cele, single parented daughters, now 17 & nearly 20, for
12 1/2 years. Married last week to Paul G from this group, who single
parented Pete, 11, for 6 1/2 years.

Damn. I need a shorter explanation!

LOL

Nice to meet you.

Cele
Old April 10th 05, 11:02 PM
Paul Griffiths

"margarets" wrote in message

WEll im new to this I did not even realize I had this LOL I am a
single mom of two 7 girl and 9 boy

Welcome. I hope you find the group helpful, I know I certainly have over
the years.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old April 11th 05, 03:25 AM
Pool Dood

wrote:

WEll im new to this I did not even realize I had this LOL I am a
single mom of two 7 girl and 9 boy
Margaret

Welcome Margaret,

I am also a newbie around here. Single dad to 2 boys 15 and 14 and 1
girl 13. Have foudn everyone really nice here.

Gary

Old April 12th 05, 03:18 PM
xkatx

"margarets" wrote in message
WEll im new to this I did not even realize I had this LOL I am a
single mom of two 7 girl and 9 boy
Margaret

Welcome from Alberta, Canada.
Wee! The only reason I beat CME to it is because I think she's gone right
now. Serves her right for being in Austrailia and not smuggling me over
there too. :P
I'm a single mom, have a 5 year old boy and a 4 year old boy. Expecting a
girl in the summer, and my youngest lives with me.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old April 12th 05, 03:19 PM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:12:57 -0400, "margarets" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

WEll im new to this I did not even realize I had this LOL I am a
single mom of two 7 girl and 9 boy
Margaret

yes... but... will you remember how to get back here?

:-)
Welcome! Nice family!
'Kate

Well, 'Kate, it's funny you should offer that warning... I've gotten lost
quite a few times, and it's more and more lately, but I seem to manage to
find my way back - eventually... It's hard work, but, yes, like a lost
puppy, I find my way home!

Old April 15th 05, 04:30 PM
Karen

Cele wrote:
Welcome. I'm Cele, single parented daughters, now 17 & nearly 20, for
12 1/2 years. Married last week to Paul G from this group, who single
parented Pete, 11, for 6 1/2 years.

Damn. I need a shorter explanation!

LOL

Nice to meet you.

Wow. I didn't realize you married someone you met on this ng! That is
*so* neat! Congrats to both of you.

And, welcome to Margaret!

Karen

Old April 16th 05, 02:08 AM
Cele

On 15 Apr 2005 08:30:29 -0700, "Karen" wrote:

Cele wrote:
Welcome. I'm Cele, single parented daughters, now 17 & nearly 20, for
12 1/2 years. Married last week to Paul G from this group, who single
parented Pete, 11, for 6 1/2 years.

Damn. I need a shorter explanation!

LOL

Nice to meet you.

Wow. I didn't realize you married someone you met on this ng! That is
*so* neat! Congrats to both of you.

Thanks. It's a very, very happy thing.

Right now, though, it's hard, because he had to go back to Wales to
finish out his and Pete's school year, which ends a the end of July,
and I had to stay here in Canada for my and T's school year, which
ends at the end of June. So having had a week of post-married
togetherness, we're now apart for two and a half months. I need to
work in July to pay the rent, but it looks good for me getting an
online contract, which would mean I could go to Wales for July, so
that's what we'll do. But two and a half months is still hard and too
long. After his school year ends, he and Pete are immigrating here.
It'll be really lovely to settle in to normal family life, however
that shapes up. Both very family oriented, we are. :-)

Anyway, it *is* neat. We'd been occasional chat friends for three
years before discovering, when we met in person for the first time,
that there was more potential to the relationship. What a plus!

Take care. :-)

Cele
Old April 18th 05, 02:43 AM
Alex Nemeth

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:39:16 GMT, 'Kate wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:19:13 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue crayon:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:12:57 -0400, "margarets" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

WEll im new to this I did not even realize I had this LOL I am a
single mom of two 7 girl and 9 boy
Margaret

yes... but... will you remember how to get back here?

:-)
Welcome! Nice family!
'Kate

Well, 'Kate, it's funny you should offer that warning... I've gotten lost
quite a few times, and it's more and more lately, but I seem to manage to
find my way back - eventually... It's hard work, but, yes, like a lost
puppy, I find my way home!

Ya know, xkatx, you're the one who usually draws me out of my shell
and helps me to share personal stuff here so I'm glad you're not
around all the time. It'd bore too many people to have to hear about
me. LOL

Ohhh.... I don't know about that :-)

Hugs,
'Kate

Old April 18th 05, 04:31 PM
Karen

Cele wrote:
[...]

An international connection, at that! Wow, this gets even better. How
exciting! I wish the best for you! Sounds like the stars are all lined
up for you...

Karen