Twins or Not?

Old November 8th 04, 01:20 PM
Gene Johnson

Default Twins or Not?

My wife and I are an interracial couple,she is white andI am black. We
have two very beautiful toddlers ages 4 and 3 a biy and a girl. My son
was born on my wife's birthday and my daughterwas born 16 days before my
wife's birthday. My babies are 11 months apart. My wife ad son share
September 22 birthday,mine is August 26,and my daughter's is September
5. We are all vitgos. The reason popped into this group is because we
get alot of people asking us if our kids are twins. They are not but
they are lmost identical. My son's hair is longer than my daughters.
He has a long ponytail that we keep braided that he can sit on. Never
had an haircut. Both of my toddlers have the same complexion,same
hair,same eyes,same size. Sometimes if we are not paying attention we
will get them mixed up lol!
The even think they are twins. They have their own private language and
one finishes the other's sentences. My wife and I joke about them
actually being twins,but my daughter decided he would stay in the oven
for a little longer. Just wanted to share that with you all.

The Truth About Abortion

http://community.webtv.net/pony81/TheTruthabout/

Abortion Must Be Banned Petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/662106011

Old November 8th 04, 01:43 PM
Terri and Rob

That is funny. Mine are completely identical (I am ashamed to admit that
even my husband and I get them confused sometimes). Even with that fact,
though, we still get the "are they twins?" all the time. I feel like saying
something snarky but I don't. Mostly because I can't think of something
witty enough.

--

Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)

Old November 9th 04, 02:57 AM
Tamie

B/G twins here Janine Twins & Triplets 1 May 19th 04 03:43 PM
Friend pregnant with twins in hospital :( Jill Pregnancy 6 February 2nd 04 08:15 PM
We're Having Boy/Girl Twins Meg Twins & Triplets 38 November 29th 03 07:37 AM
Woman of 58 gives birth to twins after successful IVF treatment [email protected] Pregnancy 10 July 23rd 03 08:18 AM
AP: Study Shows Fraternal Twins Can Share Placenta Nick Theodorakis Twins & Triplets 1 July 14th 03 05:49 AM