The Determination of Child Custody in the USA

Old November 8th 03, 10:18 PM
Chris

Default The Determination of Child Custody in the USA

From: "Chris"
Newsgroups: alt.child-support

More precisely, "best interests of the child" means "what makes me feel

good", when it comes to the family kourt people.

It means "the squeaky wheel gets the oil" OR.. Those 50,000 screaming

women
outside the courthouse can have ANYTHING THEY WANT! (I can safely IGNORE

the 2
disgruntled fathers on the other side of the courthouse.)

The men's movement has had a LONG and venerated history of shooting

itself
in the head. There was a time when Television's Johnny Carson was willing

get involved, but the CRAZY ANTICS of a few people who were in bizarro

land
killed that idea. Then along came one of hollywood's most beloved

orchestra
leaders and composers, and there was a universal NO to allowing him to

lead the
movement and hook it up with the Hollywood money waggon because of those

who
want to be GREAT LEADERS!

I have little sympathy for men who have sat their entire life on their
hands when BAD LAWS were being created, and then WHINE when it is their

rectum
being sodomized. Or those whose egos rampage out of control. sigh The
screwing we men are getting is of our own design.

More precisely, it's of the design of the men prior to our generation; and
even then, ONLY of those who held the biggest guns!

I gave up on a movement where its members say they can't make a

protest
because they have "softball practice" or there is a "HOT BABE" at Fest

Eddies
tap they might get a piece of. If that's where your priorities are, don't
complain to me.

If self gratification is where it's at for you, I'm the wrong guy to

talk
to.

Old November 9th 03, 05:35 AM
Chris

From: "Chris"
Newsgroups: alt.child-support

The
screwing we men are getting is of our own design.

More precisely, it's of the design of the men prior to our generation;

and
even then, ONLY of those who held the biggest guns!

No it is both generations. Try to get men out to present a united front.

The
NOW people can put thousands on the street. A recent national "million

dads"
gathering had something like 27 men at it. After almost a year of

recruiting
men on the net and at local meetings all over the country they could only

get
27 men to attend. There were more passersby in the Washington, DC park by

20
times as the men there. If they "hold it and you don't come" what do you

expect
as a result when the women have 700,000 at one of THEIR rallies???

Do you WONDER why they get whatever legislation they want and men keep

getting
screwed? Maybe the women are right when they call us "DEADBEATS" when we

won't
even speak out when we need to.

Bottom line is, are you willing to DIE for the cause. Ultimately, it boils
down to those who have the biggest guns are gonna rule the roost. This takes
place in ALL generations. In this world, it's the wicked that call the
shots.

If softball practice, or typing to feel up some bar maid at Fast

Eddie's
bar is more important than your kids, why should you expect ANY sympathy?
Because it's right? Do you believe in the Easter bunny too?

Old November 9th 03, 06:41 AM
Duane Jackson

From: "Chris"

Newsgroups: alt.child-support

The
screwing we men are getting is of our own design.

More precisely, it's of the design of the men prior to our generation; and
even then, ONLY of those who held the biggest guns!

No it is both generations.

You are a proven liar.
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
You were elected "Kook of the Month"
http://www.lart.com/auk/whiners.html
You falsely claimed to have a masters degree in psychology
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ch...aol.com&rnum=1

You use alternate aliases to shill yourself and were recently outed
with your alias

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...g.goog le.com

You do not have any credibility in any area concerning child
custody, the law, psychology, the truth, honesty, trial consulting,
fathers rights or anything between.
Old November 9th 03, 01:20 PM
Kenpangborn

From: (Duane Jackson)
Newsgroups: alt.child-support

You are a proven liar.

Oh Stacy, **** OFF WILL YOU?

Get a NEW hobby - - you WHACKO!

Old November 9th 03, 06:21 PM
Fighting for kids

Boy.. that really socks a punch to numerous people in this group..

"Duane Jackson" wrote in message
om...