It's Child Support Guidelines that Need Surgery, Not 'Deadbeat Dads'

Old June 1st 04, 10:10 AM
free

Default It's Child Support Guidelines that Need Surgery, Not 'Deadbeat Dads'

"krp" wrote in message ...
"TeacherMama" wrote in message
om...
(free) wrote in message

. com...

I understand your concerns but it seems that every one forgets about
the children. When a ncp is out of work or sick is the child just
suppose to starve or go with out clothing or shelter.

Tell me SUB GENIUS.(Freda)................ What does a family that is
NOT div orced do when DAD is out of work or sick???? Got a good SEXIST
answer?

How is having no income seen as "forgetting about the children," free?

In political polemics! The point that NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY talks
about are comparisons on the PERCENTAGE of NET INCOME that dads versus
custodial moms pay for their kids. And the RATIONALIZATIONS of why MEN must
pay more SOLELY by the virtue of outdoor versus indoor plumbing! I guess we
have to PAY for being able to pee standing up!

a mother sticks up for her child and she a sexist if i let my child
starve to death them i would be a murder. Why don't you guys just say
it stop making out like for us we just want your money. Admit the
fact that you just want to run around like uncivilized animals and
drop kids all over the place and then shuck your responsibility nobody
forced you to have sex you had a choice the moment you decided to
enter that bedroom stop trying to put ot on feminist and look in the
mirror you dropped your seed noe deal with it.

Old June 1st 04, 10:21 AM
free

(free) wrote in message

. com...

I understand your concerns but it seems that every one forgets about
the children. When a ncp is out of work or sick is the child just
suppose to starve or go with out clothing or shelter.

Tell me SUB GENIUS.(Freda)................ What does a family that is
NOT div orced do when DAD is out of work or sick???? Got a good SEXIST
answer?

How is having no income seen as "forgetting about the children," free?

In political polemics! The point that NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY talks
about are comparisons on the PERCENTAGE of NET INCOME that dads versus
custodial moms pay for their kids. And the RATIONALIZATIONS of why MEN must

ncp's pay more finacially because they are not there they do not help
with the day to day raising of the child. What a cp does every day
for their children is in valuable. Child support can allow that cp to
get off work an hour earlier to be there to help with home work, to
cook dinner, to bath their children to tuck them into bed I feel
sorry for these men that keep saying it's all the womans
resoponsibilty I hope That the good Lord agrees with you on that
subject for your sake, if you even believe in God