Psychic Sophie, you were....

Old May 30th 04, 07:07 PM
Sophie

Default Psychic Sophie, you were....

Where did they come up with Maggie?

Maybe the Simpson's, their baby is Maggie short for Margaret.

My mom was impressed when Patrick came
up with Annabel, she laughed when I told her that's the name of a Thomas
train

Well at least it wasn't Diesel...lol

Lol. Well he (and we) did like Toby for a while.

We've got a girl first and middle name - that was easy. We now have a

boy
first name. A meaningful middle name for a boy is proving tough. I

don't
want to use an obvious family name, don't want to name the kids after
anyone, but I do want something with meaning that goes with the first

name.

What about your maiden name if it's suitable.

Lewis has my maiden name as his middle name. Patrick has Dylan's middle
name as his middle name. There's another name in Dylan's family tree that
was a maiden name that became a middle name but it doesn't go with our boy
first name, not that you usually say the 2 together, but I don't like the
combination.

Old May 30th 04, 10:52 PM
A&G&K

"Rob and Jami" wrote in message

Ohhh ... then I *will* have to be firm in saying a definite *no* to

either
"Sheridan" or "Carmelle" ... sorry if you like them ...but ... *yuck*.
DH has, how shall I say ... ummm ... "interesting" taste in names.
(...besides the fact that the local Catholic high school is called

'Mount
Carmel'

Do you live in Michigan???

Jami

er no ... I live in Brisbane, Australia.
I think there are heaps of schools called Mt Carmel scattered about the
place.
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

FAO: Sophie, other Military spouses GoofeeGyrl General 4 April 29th 04 06:56 PM
Psychic Sophie? Nic H Pregnancy 2 April 20th 04 01:39 PM
Happy 3rd Birthday, Sophie! DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 0 March 13th 04 11:40 PM
Pregnant? PSYCHIC (chiropractic) adjusting can make birth easier... al gu Pregnancy 1 February 23rd 04 02:15 AM
Sophie, I had a dream about you Daye Pregnancy 6 November 25th 03 09:39 PM