Why I bother posting to usenet...

Old May 28th 04, 02:29 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Why I bother posting to usenet...

WHY I BOTHER POSTING TO USENET...

"William A. Noyes" wrote on misc.health.alternative:

snip

At least I understand Todd Gastaldo.
He wants an audience.
He is a voice crying in the ether of the
web.
But how many read him?
Why bother with MHA [misc.health.alternative]?

snip

I generally post to three usenet newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy, sci.med,
and misc.health.alternative.

Why bother?

MDs are de facto legally committing obvious crimes that sometimes kill
mothers and babies. (See the postscript.)

From MDs knowingly closing birth canals up to 30% to MDs endangering
vaccinated children as they fraudulently promote vaccinations (in effect) as
100% effective...

The medico-"legal" system and usenet MDs are looking the other way.

See for example: 'To hell with vaccinated children during disease outbreaks'
(MDs
say in effect)...

Posting to usenet amounts to my "making a record" - automatically archiving
my posts in various places including the searchable Google usenet groups
archive.

It is gratifying when people respond to my posts - positively or negatively.

When I am contacted months or years later by someone who is helped by my
information - well - that is the best.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS William Noyes (quoted above) once said he thinks my cause is "more
accurate than not," as in,

"[Todd Gastaldo] TG has never stated that he has or hasn't seen a child
birth AFAIK...That TG attempts to be a pain to the medical establishment,
doesn't prove he is wrong. For what it is worth, I agree with Todd.
His cause is more accurate than not."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ps ervers.com

(I have seen three babies born - what amazing experiences!)

If ANYONE perceives ANY inaccuracy - please immediately inform me -
preferably publicly...

BTW, please offer SUBSTANTIVE criticism...especially if you're going to call
me an "ass." (!)

MD-pediatrician Jeffrey (Peter?) Utz, MD ) once
wrote about the bizarre obstetric practice of immediate cord clamping:

"You ass. The reason why doctors do not return all of the blood to newborns
is that [babies] don't need all the blood.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...10774D5397.F34
14BCFAD74AAF6.273BA9215E8D81F4%40lp.airnews.net

I replied...

BEGIN Gastaldo's edited reply to Jeff P.Utz, MD...

Jeffrey MD can't have read my post!

I wrote that I *agree* that "MDs should harvest [blood] babies leave" - but
only AFTER babies are done with it...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...4720%24Sv3.497
974%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

Jeffrey MD wrote further:

"...When you remove the placenta, you have to take the blood that supplies
it too, or the baby will have too much blood..."

Arrggghhh! BABIES will determine how much placental blood they will use -
if MDs will only let them.

Attention MDs: DON'T clamp the cord early: Babies will leave any blood
they don't need.

Jeffrey MD concluded:

"The blood will become concentrated and the baby could have a stroke or
other serious complciations...When you get a clue, please let us know...All
the best...Jeff"

If Jeffrey MD were *truly* interested in preventing "a stroke or other
serious complications" - he would join me in protesting MDs closing birth
canals up to 30%...

If spinal CHIROPRACTIC manipulation causes stroke - I think it does
occasionally - the most prolific spinal manipulators - MDs
(obstetricians) - are DEFINITELY causing strokes with their GRUESOME spinal
manipulation of most babies at birth...

REMEMBER...

"Stroke in infants and children is an important cause of morbidity and
mortality..."
--Karin B. Nelson, MD, NINDS (Lynch et al. Pediatrics 2002
Jan;109(1):116-23]

See Strokes in babies! (also: WFC Pres. Paul F. Carey, DC)

NOTE: ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly
closed up to 30%.

It should be noted though that GENTLE spinal manipulation of babies by DCs
is thought to reverse some of the effects of MD-caused spinal manipulative
birth trauma...

There is no science yet to support DCs adjusting babies - but then again
there is no science yet to support MDs closing birth canals and wrenching
babies' spines - which is
routine!

Jeffrey MD ignores OBVIOUS MD crime: MDs routinely slashing vaginas -
euphemism "routine episiotomy" - surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring that
everything possible is being done to OPEN the birth canal - even as they
CLOSE the birth canal - up to 30%.

Jeffrey MD reminds me of The Anti-Vagina - Rich Andrews - who ignored the
dictionary definition of episiotomy and said "Episiotomy has nothing to do
with the vagina."

See again: Squatting, Nurse Jenn's genital piercing, the Anti-Vagina...

Maybe Jeff and Rich are a team.

LADIES: You can help protect your VAGINAS by protecting your baby's
brain...

See again:

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

Again, thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

Old May 29th 04, 02:13 AM
William A. Noyes

Yipes, you can quote a comment of mine from weeks ago.

Old May 29th 04, 10:12 PM
Mark

"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message link.net...
WHY I BOTHER POSTING TO USENET...

"William A. Noyes" wrote on misc.health.alternative:

snip

At least I understand Todd Gastaldo.
He wants an audience.
He is a voice crying in the ether of the
web.
But how many read him?
Why bother with MHA [misc.health.alternative]?

snip

I generally post to three usenet newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy, sci.med,
and misc.health.alternative.

Why bother?

MDs are de facto legally committing obvious crimes that sometimes kill
mothers and babies. (See the postscript.)

"Dr." Todd,
Do you just post to newsgroups on the internet, or do you put your
money where your mouth is? If you are serious, do you merely post
over-long diatribes on Usenet, or...

....do you take a fieldtrip to your local hospital and ask to talk to
the Ob-Gyns there?

There is some merit to what you espouse, but your methods, at
times, totally negate any good will you might otherwise engender.

To wit: I responded to you a couple years ago and you promptly
sent a scatter-gun e-mail to everyone you thought I was associated
with. *THAT* was beyond the call, AFIK. Had it been for the fact
that the people you thought I was associated with were not, in fact,
associated with me, you might have found yourself with a(nother)
lawsuit on your hands.

Todd, I can tell that you are passionate about your interests.
But you REALLY need to either pay attention to your therapist or get
back on your meds, because your current course of lambasting people,
and trying to contact their colleagues, makes you only look like a
nutcase...not someone with a valid point to be made.

If you want to talk medicine, you already have my e-mail address.
If you send me another iteration of your typical 200-line,
cut-n-paste crap...be warned that I'll delete it. If you want to talk
seriously and without a bunch of crap that'll clog up my bandwidth,
I'm here, but don't be a dick about it.

You've got a point to make...don't be so much of a nuisance that
nobody can stand you enough to listen to your good points.

Mark, MD
Old May 31st 04, 05:36 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Violence against women/Mark Lowry III, MD says 'Dr.' Gastaldo has a point...

VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN: OBs are slicing vaginas en masse -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything possible to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

For simple PROOF that OBs are knowingly closing birth canals, see PS3 below.

Graves-Gilbert Clinic (KY) ): Please forward this to
all MDs associated with MARK LOWRY III, MD...

Mark is quasi-threatening a libel lawsuit if I copy MDs with whom he is
associated (see below). Mark's libel lawsuit should probably go forward -
to stop mass child abuse by MDs...

PREGNANT WOMEN: Mass child abuse: OBs and CNMwives are knowingly closing
birth canals. It's EASY to help protect your vagina by allowing your birth
canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%...

See the very end of this post for simple instructions...

Attention DEAN KILPATRICK, PhD of MUSC (Author of Rape in Kentucky - quoted
below - and Director of the National Crime Victims Research and Treatment
Center at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston,
SC..."primary research interests include measuring the prevalence of rape,
other violent crimes, and other types of potentially traumatic events...")
http://www.scvan.org/board.html

Prof. Kilpatrick: DEFINITELY traumatic events! Medical Univ. of South
Carolina (MUSC) authors are recommending in effect that OBs should *keep*
birth canals closed when baby's shoulders get stuck!

See Shoulder Dystocia: OBs *keep* birth canal closed up to 30%!

MARK LOWRY III, MD pejorized me as "Dr." Gastaldo when he wrote:

"[Did]...you take a fieldtrip to your local hospital and ask to talk to the
Ob-Gyns there?...You've got a point to make...don't be so much of a nuisance
that nobody can stand you enough to listen to your good points."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

OPEN LETTER
Mark Lowry III, MD
Pediatrics
Graves-Gilbert Clinic
201 Park Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Phone: (270) 393-2782
Fax: (270) 783-0450
(also via: )
http://www.mcbg.org/PD/Main.asp?ID=4515344&sReq=25

Mark,

Thanks for acknowledging that I have a point - and suggesting maybe that it
is a good point.

You say are available to talk "seriously," as in: "[Y]ou already have my
e-mail address...If you want to talk seriously...I'm here..."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Mark, seriously...

1. I should not have to be working to stop OBs from closing birth canals.

2. I should not have to be exhorting OBs to tell women how easy it is to
allow their birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30%.

*OBs* should be doing this - of their own accord.

If OBs continue their grisly obstetric tomfoolery, *pediatricians* should be
taking action to stop it.

Seriously.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS1 Mark, among other pejoratives, you said I am a nuisance. Speaking of
being a nuisance. I don't think you are really serious about ending the
mass child abuse by MDs...

Even as you tell me to take drugs or listen to a therapist (see below), your
fellow MDs are committing mass child abuse - mass criminal negligence that
sometimes escalates to criminally negligent homicide.

And you are apparently still failing to report it as child abuse.

In 1986, a pediatrician wrote:

"What a terrible indictment...guilty of failing those for whom we have
chosen to be advocates." [Finkel KC: The failure to report child abuse.
AJDC, 1986;140:329-330]

Mass child abuse by MDs is occurring Mark. It could end tomorrow. Don't be
a nuisance - file the mandatory suspected child abuse reports:

In Kentucky...

Only attorneys and members of the clergy are exempted from the mandatory

reporting of child abuse...According to Kentucky statute, "neither the
husband-wife nor any professional-client/patient privilege, except the
attorney-client and clergy-penitent privilege, shall be a ground for
refusing to report under this section or for excluding evidence regarding a
dependent, neglected, or abused child or the cause thereof, in any judicial
proceedings resulting from a report pursuant to this section." KRS
620.050(2). See Mullins v. Commonwealth, 96-SC-836-DG (Ky. Sup. Ct. November
20, 1997).
http://gov.state.ky.us/domviol/statprov.htm

You said we could talk "seriously"... I am quite serious in my advocacy of
pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through
this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

PS2 Further comments interspersed below ######.

"Mark" wrote in message
m...
"Todd Gastaldo" wrote in message

link.net...
WHY I BOTHER POSTING TO USENET...

"William A. Noyes" wrote on

misc.health.alternative:

snip

At least I understand Todd Gastaldo.
He wants an audience.
He is a voice crying in the ether of the
web.
But how many read him?
Why bother with MHA [misc.health.alternative]?

snip

I generally post to three usenet newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy,

sci.med,
and misc.health.alternative.

Why bother?

MDs are de facto legally committing obvious crimes that sometimes kill
mothers and babies. (See the postscript.)

"Dr." Todd,

#### Your ad hominem is noted: You don't think that this lowly doctor of
chiropractic rates the "Dr." title. Significantly, it was while earning my
"Dr." title - my doctorate in chiropractic - that I learned the neurology
and biomechanics necessary to expose the obvious MD crimes.

See again: Various MD crimes (obvious ones)...

Do you just post to newsgroups on the internet, or do you put your
money where your mouth is? If you are serious, do you merely post
over-long diatribes on Usenet, or...

...do you take a fieldtrip to your local hospital and ask to talk to
the Ob-Gyns there?

#### Regarding talking to Ob-Gyns...

#### The authors of Williams Obstetrics PUBLISHED "my" biomechanics at my
request - but they left in their text the "dorsal widens" bald lie that
first called my attention to their text.

#### Regarding visiting hospitals...

#### I visited every hospital in my area. The nurses would talk to me -
the OBs would not. In Seattle, I did encounter an OB willing to talk - and
in front of the nurses - he said in effect that closing the birth canal up
to 30% is not a problem for most mothers - which is almost EXACTLY what
Williams Obstetrics co-author Norman F. Gant, MD told me when he called to
thank me for contacting his publisher and pointing the error - WHICH HE KEPT
IN HIS TEXT. (Even if most mothers do fine - what about the babies?! An
estimated 4.6% of "healthy" term neonates suffer unexplained brain bleeds!
WHY did Williams Obstetrics publish the correct biomechanics but keep the
error?!)

There is some merit to what you espouse, but your methods, at
times, totally negate any good will you might otherwise engender.

#### Thank you for acknowledging that there is "some" merit to my point
that OBs are closing birth canals up to 30%. I'm assuming this because you
suggested a "field trip" to talk to Ob-Gyns...

To wit: I responded to you a couple years ago and you promptly
sent a scatter-gun e-mail to everyone you thought I was associated
with. *THAT* was beyond the call, AFIK. Had it [not?] been for the fact
that the people you thought I was associated with were not, in fact,
associated with me, you might have found yourself with a(nother)
lawsuit on your hands.

#### Mark, I am pleased that you did not sue; for even if one is right,
lawsuits are a burden. Indeed, burden of a lawsuit is so great that people
have been known to file spurious libel lawsuits (known as Strategic Lawsuits
Against Public Participation/SLAPP) to shut people up.

#### Regarding me emailing people I ostensibly "thought [you] were
associated with..." As I noted in my Open Letter to you, "I saw your
CHC.NET address, looked on the web and found that obstetrics is
one of the services offered at CHC's Bowling Green Women's Clinic..."
http://www.mcbg.org/WomensClinic/servicesoffered.htm

#### I emailed *OBs* - and listed them (see below) - because OBs are
closing birth canals.

#### The post you suggested was libelous is excerpted below.

#### I still don't see the libel... But just in case you wish to sue me (I
hope you don't) - this time I am intentionally emailing someone who
apparently is associated with you: including PATRICIA G. FAULKNER-SIMMONS,
M.D.
http://www.ggclinic.com/Pediatrics.html

#### I hope you will both take action to stop the mass child abuse by MDs.
If you both choose to sue me - well - I hope you don't - but emailing
someone with whom you are associated is worth the risk. Babies are
sometimes dying from obvious MD child abuse.

#### Here is my ostensibly libelous post...excerpted...with the URL for the
whole thing at the end...

From: Todd Gastaldo )
Subject: Iraqi MDs/Mark Lowry III, MD commits psychological violence -
babies be damned...

Newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy, misc.health.alternative, sci.med
Date: 2001-09-10 21:13:27 PST

Psychological violence is reportedly being committed against Iraqi MDs. See
below.

Also, American MD Mark Lowry III is committing psychological violence
against a DC - mothers and babies be damned...

Mark Lowry III, MD writes:

"Hey 'Dr.' Todd...start delivering babies and get on staff in your
neighborhood NICU...you'll gain a little more credibility in your criticism
of the 'criminal assault' perpetrated by MDs against neonates."
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...9100757.56f 8
20fd%40posting.google.com

OPEN LETTER (posted to the following usenet newsgroups: misc.kids.pregnancy,
misc.health.alternative, sci.med)

Mark Lowry III, M.D. )
1030 Brookhaven Road
Franklin, KY 42135
Phone: (270) 598-4900
Fax: (270) 598-4930
Specialty: Pediatrics
Medical School: University of Kentucky College of Medicine
Residency: Michigan State University/Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
http://www.mcbg.org/PD/Main.asp?ID=4515344&sReq=25

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting in reply to my recent usenet post, "Babies forced to
donate 1/3 cup of blood!"
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...24d86.80212 6
%40newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net

I saw your CHC.NET address, looked on the web and found that obstetrics is
one of the services offered at CHC's Bowling Green Women's Clinic...
http://www.mcbg.org/WomensClinic/servicesoffered.htm

Curious as to what delivery positions are used by CHC obstetricians, I
telephoned CHC's Bowling Green Women's Clinic (270-781-0075).

No deliveries there.

I was advised to call the Medical Center with which the Women's Clinic is
associated - which I did (270-745-1000).

Laura at the Medical Center told me that most births there are performed in
the lithotomy position - but the head of the bed can be raised so women can
semisit - if women ask...

Mark, let me be explicit: If Laura's info is accurate, most births at
Medical Center Bowling Green (www.mcbg.org) are being conducted dorsal or
semisitting - with birth canals closed up to 30%.

Mark, if you fail to join me in stopping dorsal and semisitting deliveries,
you will be an accessory to the criminal assaults.

I say AGAIN Mark...

You might have a look at
the grisly spectacle of MD-obstetrician experts LYING as their
MD-obstetrician colleagues routinely deny babies up to 30% of pelvic outlet
area at delivery by placing women ON their butts - on their sacra - by using
semisitting and dorsal delivery.

THE GASTALDO MANEUVER...

OBSTETRICIANS: Keeping women OFF their butts is the simple (and free)
Gastaldo maneuver. The Gastaldo maneuver is a CHIROPRACTIC maneuver that
will save tiny lives and tiny limbs and PREVENT vertebral subluxations. It
includes most every birth position BUT semisitting and dorsal. The Gastaldo
maneuver includes side-lying, hands-and-knees, squatting, standing,
crouching on one knee, etc. The Gastaldo maneuver includes ALL delivery
positions that keep the woman OFF her butt - off her sacrum. To those who
cringe at me calling ancient birth positions the Gastaldo maneuver, call
them what you want but please understand: I made this shameless grab for
eponymic immortality when I watched the American College of Obstetricians
and Gynecologists/ACOG's Shoulder Dystocia Drill video and saw that
McRoberts maneuver keeps women ON their butts - on their sacra - even as the
narrator falsely claims that McRoberts maneuver fully opens the pelvic
outlet!

BIRTH TRAUMA PLAINTIFFS' ATTORNEYS: The error-ridden ACOG Shoulder Dystocia
Drill video was recently ruled an exception to the hearsay rule - admissible
as evidence in Costantino v. Herzog [2000]. Besides the fact that ACOG's
McRoberts method to open birth canals doesn't open birth canals - by telling
MDs to fully open birth canals in the minority of births when the shoulders
get badly stuck - ACOG is admitting on videotape that MDs are CLOSING birth
canals in MOST births! (To that baby on the video whose head is a nice deep
shade of blue - the birth canal is indeed closed.) Note well: Even "just"
making a big slash in the mother's vagina (euphemism "big episiotomy") in
shoulder dystocia cases is obvious assault and battery. Indeed, ALL vagina
slashings - ostensibly to open the birth canal fully even as one closes the
birth canal up to 30% - are OBVIOUS assault and battery.

See Prof. Andre A Moenssens to help babies?
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...a6,1&seekm= R
Xr87.936%246V.271972%40dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net#p

See also MDs kill - PTs silently suck up...
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...45r.683385% 4
0newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net

If Google.com is down, my articles are archived at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list.

Finally this, Mark...

Betty Martini quotes you saying,

"I know what I'm talking about most of the time, but if I don't, I'm willing
to learn and correct my mistakes."
--Mark Lowry, III, MD
http://www.nancymarkle.com/lowry/Let...y1/lowry1.html

Please do learn and correct your mistakes.

It's your duty as a "high-falutin' medical professional...[with a]...natural
pugnacious tendency."
http://www.wwforum.com/bios/files/MLowry_11-6-99.html
via Betty Martini's website: http://www.nancymarkle.com/lowry/

With your pugnacious tendency, you resorted to intellectual dishonesty/ad
hominem attack.

You should have either found fault with my facts or joined me in my protest.

Instead, you committed psychological violence against me.

"[Withholding] information by restricting scholarly exchange...[is a form
of]...psychological violence."
--Ralph Crawshaw, MD. Academic sanction: targeting South African science.
JAMA 1989;262(11):1499-1503

Babies need your help Mark - not your snide remarks about chiropractic.

Sincerely,

Dr. Gastaldo

Copied to the following CHC-affiliated obstetricians:

Bryson, Keith M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Davis, Joe T. M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42104
Dobson, Carl W. M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42103
Fee, Kela Lyons M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42104
Gass, Joseph C. M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Granese, Diana M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Hatcher, Ronald M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42104
Hewitt, Keith M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42104
McCool, Randy M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Morgan, Martha L. D.O. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Nemec, Jeffery M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Priebe, Philip N. M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Walker, Allen M.D. Bowling Green, KY 42101
Yurchisin, Mark J. M.D.

via...

Jay Tomes Davis, M.D.
Obstetrics/Gynecology
Commonwealth Medical Plaza
720 Second Street, Suite 203
Bowling Green, KY 42101
WebSite:
www.DrJayDavis.com
Phone: (270) 843-5133
Fax: (270) 843-5028
ou replied:And I have to thank you for contacting my
colleagues. They're boundto get a kick out of your interest, as a layman,
in their work.All badgering aside, Todd, you might even have a point. But
it isnearly impossible to get to because of your irritating
andconfrontational style. If you quit using terms like "murder" and"liars"
and all that other inflammatory garbage, you MIGHT get someoneto listen to
you. And it doesn't do your case any good to accuse apediatrician of child
abuse. On a public forum. And to e-mail thisaccusation to every OB in his
town. Lots of folks call that kind ofthing by its real name -- "libel".Talk
to you
later.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm....f856b89%40pos
ting.google.com&output=gplainEND excerpt of Gastaldo's post about Mark
Lowry III,
MDhttp://groups.google.com/groups?selm=42gn7.12921%24d86.1024653%40newsread1
..prod.itd.earthlink.net&output=gplain
#### Mark, I think it humorous that you now take me to task for my
"nuisance" methods after publicly calling for the rape and murder of a
prison inmate.

See Mark Lowry III, MD recommends rape...

See also: Jan is funny! Mark Lowry III, MD recommends MURDER by rape...

#### Even if Alan Yurko did kill his son (I don't think he did), I still
think it odd that you are publicly calling for him to be raped and
murdered - even as your fellow MDs commit mass sexual assault and battery!

In California, sexual assault is defined as unnecessary penetration of a
genital orifice. In American medicine's most frequent surgical behavior
toward males, MDs not only penetrate infant genital orifices - they AMPUTATE
them - after tying/strapping victims spread-eagled to a board!

Who Shall Report? (KRS 620.030) - Any person who knows or has reasonable
cause to believe that a child is dependent, neglected or abused shall
immediately cause an oral or written report to be made to a local law
enforcement agency or the Kentucky State Police; the Department for Social
Services; the Commonwealth's Attorney; or the County Attorney. Unless
requested by law enforcement, the Department for Social Services
investigates only those cases of abuse or neglect alleged to have been
committed by a parent, guardian, or other person in care, custody or control
of the child.
http://gov.state.ky.us/domviol/reprting.htm

SEXUAL ABUSE OF A CHILD IN KENTUCKY...

NOTE: Kentucky statutes mandate specialized procedures for the
investigation of reported or suspected sexual abuse of a child. KRS 431.600.
http://gov.state.ky.us/domviol/statprov.htm

According to Rape in Kentucky, by Dean G. Kilpatrick, PhD and Kenneth J.
Ruggiero, PhD (March 3, 2003):

".one out of every nine adult women...in Kentucky, has been the victim of
forcible rape sometime in her lifetime...

"[R]ape is defined as 'an event that occurred without the girl or woman's
consent that involved the use of force or threat of force, and that involved
sexual penetration of the victim's vagina, mouth, or rectum'...this report
addresses only the forcible rape of women and female children. Other types
of sexual assaults, including assaults against men and boys, will not be
addressed."
http://gocadvs.ky.gov/oneinnine.pdf

##### Rape of baby boys by OBs - unlawful penetration of a genital orifice -
followed by AMPUTATION of a genital orifice probably happens WAY more often
than the 1 in 9 rapes of adult women!

#### And don't forget Mark: OBs are also raping WOMEN instrumentally -
slicing vaginas en masse - surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing
everything possible to OPEN birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals -
up to 30%!

#### WAY more than 1 in 9 women have been forcibly raped if one includes
INSTRUMENT rape by OBs!

See again: Various MD crimes (obvious ones)...

See also: Cosmetic body piercing/infant circumcision
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2465

And see: Chiro care of baby penises (also: Dr. Poland never sued Dr.
Gastaldo)

#### I'll copy Medical Univ. of South Carolina's Dean Kilpatrick, PhD
(author of "Rape in Kentucky") via

Todd, I can tell that you are passionate about your interests.
But you REALLY need to either pay attention to your therapist or get
back on your meds, because your current course of lambasting people,
and

#### Ad hominem noted. Criminals feel "lambasted" when their crimes are
exposed. Again, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just
academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental
meatgrinder - medical school.

trying to contact their colleagues,

#### I tried to contact people who are committing crime - closing birth
canals - see above.

makes you only look like a
nutcase...not someone with a valid point to be made.

#### Truth is a risk I must take - babies are being harmed by MDs. You
should take the same risk and report it as child abuse.

If you want to talk medicine, you already have my e-mail address.

#### I want to talk medicine stopping massive MD crime.

If you send me another iteration of your typical 200-line,
cut-n-paste crap...be warned that I'll delete it.

#### ok

If you want to talk
seriously and without a bunch of crap that'll clog up my bandwidth,
I'm here, but don't be a dick about it.

#### Sorry to be a "dick" - but MDs are ripping and slicing infant
"dicks" - en masse - criminally so - and that's just the relatively mild MD
crime... MDs are committing far worse crimes...

See again: Various MD crimes (obvious ones)...

You've got a point to make...don't be so much of a nuisance that
nobody can stand you enough to listen to your good points.

Mark, MD

#### Again, Mark, thank you for acknowledging that I have a "point"... I do
have a point. For simple PROOF...See below...

#### Thanks for reading,

#### Sincerely,

#### Todd

#### Dr. Gastaldo

PS3 PROOF that OBs and CNMwives are routinely closing birth canals up to
30%...

First, the fact that semisitting and dorsal close the birth canal is simple
biomechanics.

See Gastaldo TD. Letter. Birth 1992;19(4):230.

Here's my source for the 30% figure...

"[T]he outlet increases with moulding by approximately 20-30 per cent."
--Russell JGB. Moulding of the pelvic outlet. J Obstet Gynaec Brit Cwlth
1969;76:817-20.

NOTE: In 1973, Ohlsen verified Russell's 20% figure on
Borell and Fernstrom's 1957 intrapartum x-rays. Ohlsen pointed out that the
authors of Williams Obstetrics were claiming that the pelvic diameters
*don't
change* during delivery (!) - so the authors of Williams Obstetrics decided
(erroneously) that dorsal delivery widens!

Interestingly, early last century, J. Whitridge Williams, MD, the original
author of Williams Obstetrics demonstrated MASSIVE amounts of change in
pelvic outlet diameter change at-term - and the just mentioned 1957
intrapartum x-ray study accorded with the average amount of pelvic outlet
diameter change Williams found clinically...

See:
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

Jason Gardosi, MD, director of the British National Health
Service/NHS West Midlands Perinatal
Institute/WMPI states the grisly biomechanics of the semirecumbent
delivery position (semisitting):

"...the weight of the mother is in part taken on the sacrum which is
therefore pushed upwards, thus decreasing the antero-posterior diameter of
the pelvic outlet..."
http://www.wmpi.net/reviews/oe/oe_shoulder_dystocia.htm

The funny thing is, Jason Gardosi, MD also *recommends* semisitting (closing
the birth canal) - or used to!

"The second stage...You might want to remain in bed with your back propped
up with pillows...As you push, try to let yourself 'open up' below..."
http://www.preg.info/book/chapter11.htm

NOTE: Jason Gardosi, MD and his fellow British OB pal Malcolm Griffiths once
got me censored from an international OB/GYN listserv - but fortunately not
before two of my posts were archived thereon:
http://forums.obgyn.net/forums/ob-gy...9707/0128.html
http://forums.obgyn.net/ob-gyn-l/OBGYNL.9707/0153.html

Anyone interested in some entertaining obstetric reading, check out Jason's
1989 Lancet "randomised controlled trial of squatting" - where nobody
squatted...

See Sarah Key's huge balls (also: Kids can SQUAT motionless for hours)...

MORE PROOF According to the Merck Manual:

"When shoulder dystocia occurs...the mother's thighs are hyperflexed to
increase the diameter of the pelvic outlet..."
http://www.merck.com/mrkshared/mmanu...er253/253g.jsp

WHY are OBs and CNMwives (nurse midwives) waiting until the
head is
out and shoulders get stuck before giving the baby maximum pelvic outlet
diameter?

WHY are OBs and CNMwives forcing babies' heads through birth canals
senselessly closed up to 30%?

WHY are OBs and CNMwives KEEPING birth canals closed when babies' shoulders
get stuck?

(Merely hyperflexing the thighs does NOT get the woman off her sacrum. This
is BAD McRoberts maneuver. ON A POSITIVE NOTE: Gardosi et al.'s WMPI site
(quoted above) recommends a version of GOOD McRoberts
if the shoulders get stuck...
http://www.wmpi.net/reviews/oe/oe_shoulder_dystocia.htm)

LADIES: HELP PROTECT YOUR VAGINAS...

OBs and CNMwives are slicing vaginas (euphemism "routine episiotomy") -
surgically/FRAUDULENTLY inferring everything possible is being done to OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%!

See Criminal medical CAM at Hawai'i's John A Burns School of
Medicine
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2256

Sorry to be repetitive but...

WEIRD: In 1993, the authors of Williams Obstetrics published the correct
biomechanics at my request but they left in their text (in the same
paragraph!) the "dorsal widens" bald lie that first called my attention to
their text.

The "dorsal widens" bald lie was created when Ohlsen informed the authors of
Williams Obstetrics in 1973 that they were still claiming that the pelvic
diameters *don't change* at delivery!

ALSO WEIRD: Before Ohlsen stimulated their "dorsal widens" bald lie, the
authors of Williams Obstetrics were ignoring Borell and Fernstrom's 1957
RADIOGRAPHIC demonstration that the diameters DO change - and this MANY
years after (way back in 1911) J. Whitridge Williams, MD - the first author
of Williams Obstetrics - clinically demonstrated 4cm of AP outlet diameter
change!

For details: See my Open Letter to FTC at:
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

PREGNANT WOMEN: It is EASY for you to allow your birth canal to OPEN the
"extra" up
to 30%.
Just roll onto your side as you push your baby out - or deliver on
hands-and-knees, kneeling, standing, squatting, etc.

BUT BEWA "Midwives...encourage...semisitting." (closing the birth canal!)
--Yale CNMwifery Prof. Helen Varney. Varney's Midwifery. Sudbury, MA: Jones
and Bartlett. 4th ed. 2004:839]

Some MDs and MBs will let you "try" "alternative"
delivery positions but will move you back to dorsal or semisitting (close
your birth canal!) as you push your baby out!

If your baby's shoulders get stuck OBs and CNMwives will KEEP your birth
canal closed!

Yale CNMwifery Prof. Varney (just cited) writes:

"In the event of...shoulder dystocia...the woman should be
in a lithotomy position..." (p. 839)

Lithotomy position keeps the birth canal closed! So does semisitting!

Talk to your CNMwife or MD or MB about this TODAY. (For further details see
"Criminal medical CAM," URL above.)

CNMwives/MDs/MBs: If you must push or pull - and sometimes you must - first
get the
woman off her sacrum - off her back/butt.