Immunization Graphs:

Old March 26th 10, 10:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Happy Oyster

Default Immunization Graphs:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:04:42 -0000, "john" wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
Sorry, it does not fly. Part of it - yes, but all of it - no.

None of it, UK measles deaths declined 99.4% before vaccination in 1968.

That is bull****.

Read http://www.pharmamafia.com

..
--
"Weiber sind von der Natur zum gemeinschaftlichen Genuß bestimmt."
(Kapokrates, Frühchrist und Klostergründer)

Mehr über den klerikalen Frauenverschleiß: http://www.reimbibel.de
Old March 26th 10, 10:41 PM posted to misc.kids,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:57:53 -0000, "john" wrote:

So was I. See: http://whale.to/m/meas

That is bull****.

Read http://www.pharmamafia.com ,the best site to atomize the lies of the
anti-vaxxers.

..

Old March 26th 10, 10:43 PM posted to misc.kids,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:51:48 -0000, "john" wrote:

if you vax denialists really cared about measles deaths you would be using
vitamin C,

That is damned stupid.

..

Old March 26th 10, 10:52 PM posted to misc.kids,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On 26 Mar 2010 16:53:43 GMT, (Beverly Erlebacher) wrote:

Almost all that reduction in *mortality* was due to the availability of
antibiotics after WWII, because the major cause of measles mortality
was bacterial pneumonia, which could not be effectively treated before
antibiotics. The next greatest cause of measles mortality, measles
encephalitis, was not affected. Only vaccination can prevent measles
encephalitis.

At first, there was no real vaccine. In England, the daughter of Patricia Neal
died:

In Erinnerung an Olivia Neal
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzle...?threadid=5669

Die Tochter von Roald Dahl starb an Masern
http://www.transgallaxys.com/~kanzle...?threadid=5631

Her brother could be saved, but they did not have enough substance for all
children.

It is a very sad story...

..

Old March 26th 10, 10:55 PM posted to misc.kids,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
dr_jeff

john wrote:
"Beverly Erlebacher" wrote in message
.. .

Only vaccination can prevent measles
encephalitis.

********, cause it more like http://whale.to/vaccines/encephalitis.htm

"What could be the cause of so much encephalitis in the US population? The
only possible cause is the childhood vaccination program. The pertussis and
measles vaccines are particularly dangerous, but all the vaccines have made
a certain contribution."--Harris Coulter

Before the vaccine, it was accepted that just about every child would
get measles. The *incidence* remained very high. I know -- I was
there.

So was I. See: http://whale.to/m/measles3.html

What a waste of bandwidth. The best to offer to support this position is
unproven anecdote. No data, except those that are older than I.

Jeff
Old March 27th 10, 04:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Steven Bornfeld[_2_]

Mike wrote:
Steven Bornfeld wrote:
john wrote:
http://genesgreenbook.com/resources/...phs-RO2009.pdf

Figures one (1) through eleven (11) graphically illustrate that in
North America, Europe, and the South Pacific , major declines in
life-threatening infectious diseases occurred historically either
without, or far in advance of public immunization efforts for
specific diseases as listed. This provides irrefutable evidence that
vaccines are not necessary for the effective elimination of a wide
range of infectious diseases
Figures eleven (12) through twenty-four (24) graphically
illustrate that immunization is not by any means a proven and
foolproof measure for protection from various infectious disease
conditions. It is often inconsequential epidemiologically, and in
some cases it is shown to actually worsen health-care outcomes.

http://jdc325.wordpress.com/2009/02/27/measles/

So?

The point was that measles incidence and mortality sharply decreased
well before the vaccinations. It stands.

Some numbers: 863 deaths in the USA in the 1958-1967 - that is, 10 years
before the vaccinations.
In 1968-1977 - 292 deaths
In 1979-1988 - 140
In 1989-1998 - 10

So far, so good. But it 1933, there were 44 deaths in the FIRST 10 WEEKS
in New York City ALONE.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...747256,00.html

There are also graphs at http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/
and
http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com/...cure-or-cause/

We can see for example that measles mortality in the USA in 1933 was
about 80 cases per 1 million population - that is, about 10,000 cases.
Per year, not per 10 years.

That translates to 92% reduction in 35 years from 1933 to 1968,
without vaccinations.

Now vax flacks want us to believe that 66% or 87% decrease of deaths
in 10 years are solely the result of vaccinations.
Sorry, it does not fly. Part of it - yes, but all of it - no.

It is not accurate to paint all vaccine advocates one way. There is
indeed a small rate of vaccine failure. Still, outbreaks are more
common where vaccination rates are low. A pretty good discussion is he
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00001328.htm

Steve
Old April 8th 10, 05:08 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
D. C. Sessions

In message , john wrote:

http://genesgreenbook.com/resources/...phs-RO2009.pdf

Figures one (1) through eleven (11) graphically illustrate that in North
America, Europe, and the South Pacific , major declines in life-threatening
infectious diseases occurred historically either without, or far in advance
of public immunization efforts for specific diseases as listed. This
provides irrefutable evidence that vaccines are not necessary for the
effective elimination of a wide range of infectious diseases
Figures eleven (12) through twenty-four (24) graphically illustrate
that immunization is not by any means a proven and foolproof measure for
protection from various infectious disease conditions. It is often
inconsequential epidemiologically, and in some cases it is shown to actually
worsen health-care outcomes.

I love it when people flagrantly doctor the data to make up graphs.
This is one of the best, since it cherry-picks a small number of
dates to pull highs and lows of a varying list and then draws a straight
line from long before measles vaccination to long after to pretend that
there was a steady decline.

Lovely example:
http://genesgreenbook.com/content/pr...-didnt-save-us

Now, isn't that an impressive decline from before vaccination?
Only one problem -- a whole bunch of dates are deleted between
1935 and 1947 and between 1947 and 1959. Careful selection can
be sooo useful, no?

Here's the original graph:
http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...les-canada.jpg

Now, isn't it curious that someone would go to this much trouble
to lie about a subject?

--
| The brighter the stupid burns, the more |
| chance that someone will see the light. |
Old April 8th 10, 05:22 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

you lot invented the graph lie http://whale.to/vaccine/graphs_lies.html

Old April 8th 10, 05:47 AM posted to misc.kids,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , john wrote:

"Up to 90% of the total decline in the death rate of children between
1860-1965 because of whooping cough, scarlet fever, diptheria, and measles
occurred before the introduction of immunisations and antibiotics."---Dr
Archie Kalokerinos, M.D. (Introduction to AIDS Time Bomb by John West)

"Archie Kalokerinos makes **** up."
The difference between those two statements is that there's actually
evidence for the second one.

Oh, and don't y'all just /love/ the "up to ___%" line that you
see in ads? "UP TO 70% OFF!!!!!!!" (Translation: zero off on
everything but one item that nobody wants.)

Vaccination graphs JOHN Kids Health 8 April 12th 07 07:07 PM
Yurko (also: 'Pro-immunization' MDs aren't really pro-immunization) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 2 February 9th 04 02:11 AM
Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 30 October 6th 03 09:16 PM
Hepatitis B immunization Jeff Utz General 23 July 25th 03 03:01 AM