George W Bush is the man God ordained for america!

Old July 20th 06, 04:42 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Bible John

Default George W Bush is the man God ordained for america!

After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

America needs Bush, at this critical hour in history. Bush has the full
support of Church Education Resource Ministries (www.cerm.info) and the full
support of many other like minded ministries.

He also has support from California's governor and many others. Thank
America for re-electing Bush! Sure it made Dave Horn mad, but thank God
Horn is not in office! Or us Christians would be dead. Yeah Horn and his
gang (including Walz) bunch all christians and even christian cults as all
one. They dislike the Mormons the same as they dislike the fundamentalists.

http://www.cerm.info/misc/audio/americabush.mp3
http://www.cerm.info/misc/audio/bushbackdown.mp3

Romans 13
Submission to the Authorities
1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no
authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist
have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the
authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so
will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who
do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of
the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4For he
is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does
not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to
bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to
the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of
conscience. 6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's
servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give everyone what you owe
him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then
respect; if honor, then honor.

John

--
Vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 2006 election!
http://www.joinarnold.com

http://www.usenet.com
Old July 20th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica

Bible John wrote:
"bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica"
wrote in message
oups.com...

You and your piece of **** god and your **** religion is the reason all
of this bad is happening, I just took a **** and wiped with your bible,

What bible?

The New World Translation? Good to wipe since it teaches a false gospel.
The Mormon Bible? Good to wipe since it also teaches a false gospel.

Or The TNIV which is a corrupted evangelical translation and good to wipe.

**** you and your hateful, hypocritical religion, time for you to go
rape more children and rob poor old ladies by lying to them, if there
was a hell, you would be in in for sure.

Jesus loves you man. He sent his son to die for you, so that you could be
saved.

The Bible Way to Salvation

1. Realize there is no one that is good

[Ro 3:10] As it is written:

"There is no one righteous, not even one;

The bible states that no one on earth is righteous or perfect. We all have

faults, we all are in sin, and all need to repent.

2. See yourself as a sinner

[Ro 3:23] for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

No one is good enough to go to Heaven on their own merit or will. No matter

how much good we do, we all fall short of Gods glory.

3. Notice God's price on sin

[Ro 6:23] For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life

in Christ Jesus our Lord.

There is punishment for wrong. The penalty for all our sins is eternal death

and separation from God in a place that the bible calls Hell.

4. Believe that Christ died for you and that He arose again from the dead

[Ro 5:8] But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were
still

sinners, Christ died for us.

God's great love for us was shown when he sent his Son Jesus Christ to die

on the cross to pay our sin debt

5. Take God at his Word

[Ro 10:13] for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

[Ro 10:9] That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe

in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. [10] For

it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your

mouth that you confess and are saved. [11] As the Scripture says, "Anyone

who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

I'd like to help you receive salvation by giving you a prayer to say. But

do realize that this prayer is the first step to salvation, and God will
hear

you if you pray sincerely. Also remember that you are saved by grace and not
by works of righetousness (Eph 2:8-9).

Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. Please come into my heart and save

my soul from Hell. I'm trusting You, and You alone, to take me to Heaven

when I die. Thank you for saving me, Jesus. In your matchless name Amen.

http://www.usenet.com

jesus please kill george bush and help save america and the world, I
ask you to do this now.

Old July 20th 06, 04:56 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
777Whosoever777

Bible John wrote:
After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

You sound like a moron, John. the Anti-Christ is supposed to set up
his kingdom in the newly reconstructed temple in Jerusalem.

Besides, you are basically off-topic with this political drivel.
Free.Christians is supposed to be (and I quote): "Discussions relate to
God, Bible and Christians".

Please refrain from posting your political bias in Free.Christians and
take it to the political groups.

(sound familiar?)

Old July 20th 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Bible John

"bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica"
wrote in message
oups.com...

jesus please kill george bush and help save america and the world, I
ask you to do this now.

You know that God is a loving God and is capable of such an act. But because
of His grace and love he has chosen not too. He chose to send His Son Jesus
Christ to die for the sins of mankind.

Will you not repent and come to faith today in Jesus?

For there will come a time when you will be judged and if you are not in the
Lambs Book of Life then you will be cast into the Lake of Fire. I sure hope
that you will turn from your wicked ways and turn to Jesus, for He is the
only hope for your soul.

God bless you man and I hope you turn to Jesus. For there is no more
guarantees of a tomorrow. Jesus wants you to be His.

John

Old July 20th 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Bible Bob

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:52:45 -0700, "Bible John"
wrote:

"bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica"
wrote in message
roups.com...

You and your piece of **** god and your **** religion is the reason all
of this bad is happening, I just took a **** and wiped with your bible,

What bible?

The New World Translation? Good to wipe since it teaches a false gospel.
The Mormon Bible? Good to wipe since it also teaches a false gospel.

Or The TNIV which is a corrupted evangelical translation and good to wipe.

**** you and your hateful, hypocritical religion, time for you to go
rape more children and rob poor old ladies by lying to them, if there
was a hell, you would be in in for sure.

Jesus loves you man. He sent his son to die for you, so that you could be
saved.

LOL! Did you write that John? Well, it is in poor taste, but at
least you are developing some sort of sense of humor. However, how
could Jesus send his son to die for you? Are you Oneness, now? Are
you suckering for those National Geographic Channel lies about jesus
being married and having a baby?

[...]

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
Old July 20th 06, 04:59 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions

777Whosoever777 wrote:
Bible John wrote:
After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

You sound like a moron, John. the Anti-Christ is supposed to set up
his kingdom in the newly reconstructed temple in Jerusalem.

Besides, you are basically off-topic with this political drivel.
Free.Christians is supposed to be (and I quote): "Discussions relate to
God, Bible and Christians".

Please refrain from posting your political bias in Free.Christians and
take it to the political groups.

(sound familiar?)

jesus please kill bush now and save the US before he pulls another 911
on us again, he is going to do it and blame hezbollahfor it so he can
get his world war 3 and help israel to demolish the middle east, I ask
you jesus to kill bush now, before it is too late.

Old July 20th 06, 05:01 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Bible Bob

On 19 Jul 2006 20:56:30 -0700, "777Whosoever777"
wrote:

Bible John wrote:
After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

You sound like a moron, John. the Anti-Christ is supposed to set up
his kingdom in the newly reconstructed temple in Jerusalem.

Besides, you are basically off-topic with this political drivel.
Free.Christians is supposed to be (and I quote): "Discussions relate to
God, Bible and Christians".

Please refrain from posting your political bias in Free.Christians and
take it to the political groups.

(sound familiar?)

Since Jesus was a Republican and voted for Bush it is okay. Besides,
this group is in the free hierarchy were nothing is off topic.

BB
http://www.biblebob.net
Old July 20th 06, 05:50 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Zigler

wrote in message
oups.com...

You and your piece of **** god and your **** religion is the reason all
of this bad is happening, I just took a **** and wiped with your bible,

What bible?

The New World Translation? Good to wipe since it teaches a false gospel.
The Mormon Bible? Good to wipe since it also teaches a false gospel.

Or The TNIV which is a corrupted evangelical translation and good to wipe.

**** you and your hateful, hypocritical religion, time for you to go
rape more children and rob poor old ladies by lying to them, if there
was a hell, you would be in in for sure.

"Jesus loves you man. He sent his son to die for you, so that you could
be saved."

Oh, shut the hell up, already, with this stupid, fairy tale "dead Jew
gonna save you because some caveman ate an apple and it's somehow your
fault" bull****. Don't you see how deluded you are and how crazy this
crap is? Yeah, the Brance Davidians got a high off thier ****ed up cult
beliefs, too. The difference is your cult leader is 2 milenia dead and
unable to clear himself of the bull**** that ****ed-up, stupid people
have ascribed to a once great religious/political revolutionary.

Put your bible away for a few months and try to figure out, deep down
inside you, what the hell went wrong to instill such desperation and
compulsion and obsession. Most likely, the "Father" you adore is but a
self-made construct to replace the real father that failed you
miserabley on at least the emotional level.

And P.S., if there were any fairy tale bull**** such thing as an
antichrist, you would only need travel to the oval office to find it.
What part of "thou shalt not kill for power, ego, oil, revenge, or
lies" don't you fake religous christians understand? The historical
(real) Jesus was one of the greatest non-violent revolutionaries of all
time, yet most of christianity is virtually BANKRUPT of this, one of
its most fundamental characteristics.

Old July 20th 06, 05:58 AM posted to alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.public,alt.politics.bush,free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions
Songz

"Bible John" wrote in message
After Bush I predict that America will go down. I predict that we will
withdrawal from Iraq and then the antichrist will be free to come to power
and setup his kingdom in Iraq.

America needs Bush, at this critical hour in history. Bush has the full
support of Church Education Resource Ministries (www.cerm.info) and the
full support of many other like minded ministries.

I agree, Bush is God's choice for America - Bush is God's way of punishing
America for her sins (lack of love).

--
Terrell D Lewis
http://epigramz.blogspot.com/