Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

Old June 18th 04, 06:09 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Babies gasping: Michigan sheriffs to do "child abuse raid" on hospitals?

PREGNANT WOMEN: Do NOT let the MD or CNMwife clamp your baby's cord until
it has stopped pulsating and your baby is breathing and pink.^^^

(^^^If resuscitation is needed when your baby is born insist in advance in
writing that it be done with the placental circulation intact. See the
recommendation of George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB, FACOG, below.)

MICHIGAN SHERIFF'S: Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB,
FACOG has done more than any other OB to expose mass child abuse by OBs...

George appears worried that you will make a "child abuse raid" "blindly."
(See below.)

George has suggested that I should more clearly address the gruesome
spectacle of MDs and CNMwives intentionally causing fetal heart rate
decelerations before your raid.

BE ADVISED: ALL unnecessary fetal heart rate decelerations intentionally
caused by MDs and CNMwives are child abuse - including those caused by the
gruesome thumb/finger pinching (temporary cord clamping experiment) of
George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB, FACOG. (Sorry George - but you have no right
to experimentally cause fetal heart rate decelerations.)

SHERIFFS: CHECK MY INTERPRETATION...

1. I *believe* George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB, FACOG is indicating that it
is **OK** for MDs and CNMwives to intentionally cause fetal heart rate
decelerations by TEMPORARILY depriving babies of blood/oxygen from the
placenta....

2. I *believe* George is agreeing with me that it is CHILD ABUSE when MDs
and CNMwives cause those fetal heart rate decelerations then PERMANENTLY
deprive babies of blood and oxygen from their placentas by cutting the cord
before it has stopped pulsating.

BIZARRELY,

George *appears* to be saying that - if OBs and CNMwives persist - a "child
abuse raid" by sheriffs should NOT take place.

He appears to be saying that MDs and CNMwives should be allowed to continue
abusing babies en masse - sometimes causing permanent brain damage. (See
George's statement, "I know..." below.)

George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB means well - but he is - first and foremost -
protecting his fellow OBs - not babies.

George is pretending that immediate cord clamping child abuse should only be
reported if the sheriff suffered immediate cord clamping! See below.

INTERESTING: MORE MASS CHILD ABUSE BY OBs...

George is ignoring his fellow OBs closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING
birth canals closed up to 30% when shoulders get stuck...

Keeping the birth canal closed when shoulders get stuck causes OBVIOUS
asphyxia known to cause PERMANENT brain damage.

The baby's head sticking out mom's vagina is BLUE! Better pushing - BAD
McRoberts - or better pushing and allowing the birth canal to open - GOOD
McRoberts solves the problem in many cases...

WHY are OBs waiting till babies' shoulders get stuck before offering the
"extra" up to 30%?!!!

REGARDLESS whether immediate cord clamping is child abuse...

SHERIFFS: For simple PROOF that OBs are knowingly closing birth canals -
and simple instructions on how women can allow their birth canals to OPEN
the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

RELEVANT QUOTATIONS

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct."
--Eddy DM. The challenge. (Jan12)1990 JAMA

"There is one quotation that captures the essence of what membership in
both the AMA and our state medical associations is all about...'Joining
the AMA is like joining a church...'"
--Hopkins D reviewing Campion FD: The AMA and U.S. Health Policy Since 1940,
1984, Review Press: Chicago, IL.
In Western J Med, 1985;142(2):273.

(George, my further remarks in response are interspersed below #######)