Men who marry Single Mothers are Chumps !

Old August 20th 04, 02:24 AM
rpm

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:06:49 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Sour Kraut" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the
men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers. At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it. For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be

raised
because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility and
could only be a bad influence on my son. But it still hurts me when I

see a
couple walking down the street with their kids. It's hard having

something
as wonderful as a kid and not being able to share it with someone.

Some times you people really amaze me. Always excuses always
justification, ya'd figure you'd get a clue eventually but I guess
that is physically impossible.

Oh well, **** off then. What a ****ing waste...

What "excuse" did you find in my post?

Oh, and if you don't want to read about single parents - why don't you do
the ****ing off then and not read threads from the alt.single-parents ng?

Who said he's readinf it from alt.single-parents? It's posted to
alt.support.childfree,soc.men,misc.kids,alt.suppor t.single-parents.
This is a perfectly valid discussison for soc.men.
Old August 20th 04, 02:29 AM
Zoey

"Deb" wrote in message
m...
"Zoey" wrote in message

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the
men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers.

And yet, the losers are still chosen over the nice guys, and hold onto

your hat,
it's women CHOOSING losers. Myself included.

Well, it's not like I knew he was a loser. Many losers can be very
charming and seem sincere. Some are even nice guys until they realize the
responsibility a child brings into their lives and they turn into losers
when the run for cover.

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be

raised
because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility

and
could only be a bad influence on my son.

I hope you don't say this to your son or around him. Kids aren't stupid,

they
realize their half of each parent, when you badmouth his dad, your

badmouthing
him.

I never bad mouth my son's father in front of him or around him. That's
one of the reasons I was looking for a newsgroup with people who may be able
to relate to what I'm going through. When my son brings up his father or
says he wants to see his father I tell him that Daddy is very busy working
now. What else am I suppose to say? I tell him is father loves him but
can't spend time with him right now. Sooner or later though my son will
figure out the truth about his father. I just hope he doesn't resent me for
lying to him now. In the meantime I tell my son how precious and beatiful
he is and how so many people love him.

How old is your kid?

But it still hurts me when I see a
couple walking down the street with their kids. It's hard having

something
as wonderful as a kid and not being able to share it with someone.

Yes it is hard.
debi - lurker

Old August 20th 04, 04:07 AM
Timothy

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:06:49 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Sour Kraut" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Don't even see it, incredible and I guess laughable.

**** it!!! and ****ing off right now.

Old August 20th 04, 07:38 AM
Betsy

I never bad mouth my son's father in front of him or around him.

That's
one of the reasons I was looking for a newsgroup with people who may be

able
to relate to what I'm going through. When my son brings up his father or
says he wants to see his father I tell him that Daddy is very busy working
now. What else am I suppose to say? I tell him is father loves him but
can't spend time with him right now. Sooner or later though my son will
figure out the truth about his father. I just hope he doesn't resent me

for
lying to him now. In the meantime I tell my son how precious and beatiful
he is and how so many people love him.

So you are saying, you make no effort whatsoever to allow your child to see
his father? You have made no attempt to contact your child's father for
visitation? I know I had issues with my son's father, and he made attempts
to NOT see his child for periods of time, but when he called, my son went
with his dad. When my son wanted to talk to Daddy, I called him up. When
my ex-husband decided to terminate his parental rights, because of other
legal issues, I was as honest as I could be to my son. He was six years old
at the time. I do not believe that lying to your child is appropriate. I
don't mean telling him the cold hard truth, but something he can understand.
I told my son, "Daddy has some problems right now, and decided that he
couldn't visit with you for awhile." He accepted that. The fact remains,
my son got the truth without being told, "Daddy doesn't want you anymore,"
or "You weren't important enough in Daddy's life," or whatever perceptions I
had at the time. This wasn't and isn't about ME it's about my child.
Please bear that in mind; it's better to work toward the best interest of
your child than your own personal angry agenda.

Betsy

How old is your kid?

Old August 20th 04, 04:22 PM
Byron Canfield

"Sour Kraut" wrote in message
[...]

A clue? YOU talk about getting a clue? That's a laugh! Your just another
anonymous coward who lost his woman, and so now you must run down all women.
The reason you lost her in the first place is that you never had any respect
for women in the first place, asshole.

--
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world:
those who understand binary numbers and those who don't."

Old August 20th 04, 04:22 PM
Byron Canfield

"Timothy" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, your just so clever -- and I'll bet you think you invented the sock
puppet, too. You're just an anonymous coward.

Old August 20th 04, 04:22 PM
Byron Canfield

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Zoey" wrote in message
. ..

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot

of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the
men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron

and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers.

you've just proved yourself to be a complete moron with that statement.

There's no proof of that in the statement, and by claiming that such a
conclusion is evident from that statement, you have just poven YOURSELF to
be the moron.

Old August 20th 04, 04:22 PM
Byron Canfield

"Paco" wrote in message
om...
Marriage is unnatural for men. After a few months (at most) there's no
romance,it all becomes work and it's goodbye to your life. If you want
to marry wait until you're about 60 then get a girl of 20 who you can
train. An intelligent and submissive girl is the best.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers.

YOU caused the problem by not using birth control and/or making a bad
mating choice.

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be

raised
because his father is an idiot

He says YOU"RE the idiot.

Do your parents know you're using the computer? Perhaps you should have some
supervision when you do, as you are obviously too immature to be involved in
discussion groups.

Old August 20th 04, 04:22 PM
Byron Canfield

"Gwenhyffar Milgi" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

because his father is an idiot who didn't want to take responsibility and
could only be a bad influence on my son.

Oh yes, the world's greatest catch! The woman who CHOSE to have a
child with an idiot!

--
"My candle burns at both ends; it will not last the night
but ah my foes and oh my friends -- it gives a lovely light"

Many, such as yourself, can disguise their idiocy, for limited stretches.

Old August 20th 04, 04:22 PM
Byron Canfield

"howldog" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 22:46:12 -0400, "Zoey" wrote:

"Autobodygal" wrote in message
r.com...
I think that a lot of people would agree with me when I say that you

are a
simple minded idiot! Single mothers are not losers. There are a lot of
different reasons why a woman may be a single mother. The losers are

the
men
that can not be man enough to support the children that they have

created.
Single mothers should be applauded.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers.

nice sexist self-excusal. do another.

At least, that's the situation for me.

that didnt take long.

No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

probly right about that. In my own case, my ex-wife and i pretty much
just werent happy with each other; i told her i'd stick around for the
kid but she didnt want that, so she took the kid, and the courts
wouldnt let me stop her. That doesnt make me a pathetic loser, and i
knwo several guys who suffered the same situation as me, and i wouldnt
label them losers either.

Your anecdotal situation (ONE situation) does not, however, render all
single mothers as losers.

FAQ July 2004 Daniel Single Parents 0 July 6th 04 02:25 AM
Where's Bri ? Nick Single Parents 3 April 24th 04 12:27 PM
FAQ try #2 turtledove Single Parents 2 January 4th 04 05:17 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 January 2nd 04 03:04 PM
July's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 July 1st 03 09:43 PM