Oxygen therapy

Old November 3rd 05, 02:31 AM
JanD

Default Oxygen therapy

"CWatters" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
news:jNV9f.532195$xm3.466253@attbi_s21...

Mercury is a neurotoxic, which can cause posioning, in the form of

amalgams.

Perhaps John can find an Ozone cure for Mercury poisioning as well?

Removing the metal from the mouth and chelating the mercury from the body is
the procedure for amalgams.

Refer to for further education on the subject.

You're welcome,

Jan

Old November 3rd 05, 04:53 AM
PF Riley

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 03:00:45 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
wrote:

"A faint wind, blowing from World's End" wrote in
message ...

Ozone is toxic.

see: http://www.ozoneapplications.com/info/ozone_msds.htm

So is mercury

See: http://www.bioprobe.com/ReadNews.asp?article=11

Well then, I guess we should use neither, right?

PF
Old November 3rd 05, 04:55 AM
PF Riley

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:47:43 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

Ozone is also very dangerous.

So is mercury.

So, since you acknowledge they are both dangerous, if you want to use
ozone to treat AIDS, can we use mercury in vaccines?

PF
Old November 3rd 05, 05:28 AM
JanD

wrote:

"A faint wind, blowing from World's End" wrote in
message ...

Ozone is toxic.

see: http://www.ozoneapplications.com/info/ozone_msds.htm

So is mercury

See: http://www.bioprobe.com/ReadNews.asp?article=11

Well then, I guess we should use neither, right?

PF

Glad to see you agree we should not use mercury in amalgams.

http://www.iaomt.org/articledetails.cfm?artid=293

Bill for Banning Amalgam Reintroduced

A bill for banning amalgam has been (re)introduced to the house by
Congresswoman Diane Watson. The bill is HR 4011, and you can see the full
text by clicking the "more" link below.
Congresswoman Watson's staff has encouraged us to get behind the bill and
has asked the IAOMT to have its members contact their local representatives.
We also strongly encourage the public to also do so. Please let them hear
your voice!

To find your local representative's contact information please visit:
Contact your Representative .

Old November 3rd 05, 05:30 AM
JanD

"PF Riley" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:47:43 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
link.net...

Ozone is also very dangerous.

So is mercury.

So, since you acknowledge they are both dangerous, if you want to use
ozone to treat AIDS, can we use mercury in vaccines?

PF

Mercury is very dangerous.

What part of that, do you not understand?

Old November 3rd 05, 10:32 AM
cathyb

JanD wrote:
"PF Riley" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:47:43 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
link.net...

Ozone is also very dangerous.

So is mercury.

So, since you acknowledge they are both dangerous, if you want to use
ozone to treat AIDS, can we use mercury in vaccines?

PF

Mercury is very dangerous.

What part of that, do you not understand?

What part of the question did you not understand? And why the
extraneous comma?

"So, since you acknowledge they are both dangerous, if you want to use
ozone to treat AIDS, can we use mercury in vaccines?"

Asking Lollipop to answer a question is a labour of Sisyphean
proportions.

Cathy

Old November 3rd 05, 02:13 PM
Mark Probert

JanD wrote:

Refer to for further education

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow, I see your early Xmas gift of a sense of humor arrived early.
Old November 3rd 05, 02:13 PM
Mark Probert

JanD wrote:
"PF Riley" wrote in message

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:47:43 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
wrote:

"Jeff" wrote in message
hlink.net...

Ozone is also very dangerous.

So is mercury.

So, since you acknowledge they are both dangerous, if you want to use
ozone to treat AIDS, can we use mercury in vaccines?

PF

Mercury is very dangerous.

What part of that, do you not understand?

One part YOU do not understand is that dosage makes the toxin.
Old November 3rd 05, 09:28 PM
JanD

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
JanD wrote:

Refer to for further education

Note how the poster deceitful snipped without mentioning it ( ALERT Peter
Bowditch!)

Removing the metal from the mouth and chelating the mercury from the body is
the procedure for amalgams.

Refer to for further education on the subject.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow, I see your early Xmas gift of a sense of humor arrived early.

Results 1 - 10 of 383 for jdrew63929@aol. com removing metal from the mouth
(0.42 seconds)

http://www.amalgam.org./

http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInforma...malgampage.htm

http://www.algonet.se/~leif/FU*SCIFCT.html

http://www.asomat.com/mercury/*Relev...t-amalgam.h*tm

http://www.bioprobe.com/review*s.asp?review_id=11

http://www.yourhealthbase.com/*amalgams.html

http://www.holisticdental.org/*index.html

http://www.cfsn.com/ADArebut.h*tml

http://www.toxicteeth.net

http://www.lichtenberg.dk/symp*toms_...er_proper.h*tm

http://bcn.net/~stoll/archives*/mercury/15063.html

http://www.web-light.nl/AMALGA*M/amalgam.html

http://www.lef.org/magazine/ma*g2001...ercury_1*.html

http://www.web-light.nl/AMALGA*M/EN/enmframe.html

http://www.zipworld.com.au/~rg*ammal...amFrameSet.htm

http://tinyurl.com/65wv5

http://www.heart-disease-bypas*s-sur...ticles/63*.htm

http://www.lichtenberg.dk/expe*rienc...m_removal.h*tm

http://www.notdoctors.com/merc*fill.html

http://www.holisticmed.com/dental/amalgam/

http://www.talkinternational.c*om

http://www.mercury-free.com/

http://www.home.earthlink.net/*~berniew1/periodon.html

http://www.zipworld.com.au/~rg*ammal..._Healt*hy.html

http://www.medicallibrary.net/*speci...peci*alties/_b...
ree_dentistry.html

http://www.home.earthlink.net/*~berniew1/indexa.html

http://www.toothwisdom.net/r.root_canals.html

http://www.integratedhealthpractice....tment.asp#Root

ll root cancel fillings have the potential to casue bad health. This is
because, althought the nerve has been removed, bacteria still colonise in
the minute tubules of a tooth. These bacteria produce toxins which enter the
body causing potential harm.
An area of residual infection which is left under the gum, usually
following, but sometimes a long time after an extraction can cause problems.
Symptoms can be coincided with the energetic links to the body as well as
localised problems.

http://www.zip.com.au/~rgammal/RCTframeset.htm

http://www.ericdavisdental.com/root_canals.htm

http://www.whale.to/d/root2.html

http://www.drshankland.com/rootcanal.html

http://webpages.charter.net/kyarbrough/rootcanals.htm

http://www.dentistry-toothtruth.com/faq.htm

http://www.cfsn.com/maz/

http://cnorman.best.vwh.net/blazing/dental.html

http://rheumatic.org/teeth.htm

http://www.zip.com.au/~rgammal/root_therapies.htm

http://zap.intergate.ca/root.html

http://www.dentistryholistic.com/education.html

http://www.hugnet.com/Root_Canals.html

http://www.karlloren.com/ultrasound/p25.htm

http://www.hallvtox.dircon.co.uk/hallvt.html

http://www.toothwisdom.net/

http://www.lichtenberg.dk/mercury_va...oral_cavit.htm

http://www.dentalmaterial.gov.se/Mercury.pdf

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~berniew1/damspr16.html

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~berniew1/damspr1.html

http://tinyurl.com/6yyb3

http://www.heart-disease-bypass-surg...rticles/63.htm

http://tinyurl.com/76arv

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~berniew1/index.html

http://www.lichtenberg.dk/experience...am_removal.htm

http://www.lichtenberg.dk/symptoms_b...ter_proper.htm

http://www.rmdentalcentre.com/articl...rtid=4&catid=1

http://www.notdoctors.com/mercfill.html

http://www.geocities.com/toothk/bernieref1.html

http://www.web-light.nl/AMALGAM/EN/frame_r.html#V

http://www.positivehealth.com/permit...crawford76.htm

http://www.web-light.nl/AMALGAM/EN/frame_r.html#V

http://www.testfoundation.org/amalgremove.htm

http://tinyurl.com/5ddzt

====================

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S

Old November 3rd 05, 10:17 PM
PF Riley

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 05:28:08 GMT, "JanD" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"A faint wind, blowing from World's End" wrote in
message ...

Ozone is toxic.

see: http://www.ozoneapplications.com/info/ozone_msds.htm

So is mercury

See: http://www.bioprobe.com/ReadNews.asp?article=11

Well then, I guess we should use neither, right?

PF

Glad to see you agree we should not use mercury in amalgams.

Sure. So, again, we shouldn't use "medical ozone" either, right?