Our Heavenly Mother on 1-17-06 at 2:24 P.M.

Old August 14th 07, 04:01 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Our Heavenly Mother on 1-17-06 at 2:24 P.M.

Our Heavenly Mother says, "There are so many things to be thankful for
as you live in the way called 'human'. You live in a time wherein so
much is delivered to you and through you, from The Divine. There is no
time in your life that you are not paid attention to, because, do not
forget, within you, you have 'a Portion' of The Creator, and perhaps
maybe more than One, maybe Two or Three."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JANUARY 17,2006 AT 2:24 P.M.

OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER

"Yes, I am your Heavenly Mother.

There are so many things that occur that should not occur
because, in many ways, they are detrimental to the body, or the life
of an individual or more.

There are so many things to be thankful for as you live in the
way called 'human'. You live in a time wherein so much is delivered to
you and through you, from The Divine. There is no time in your life
that you are not paid attention to, because, do not forget, within
you, you have 'a Portion' of The Creator, and perhaps maybe more than
One, maybe Two or Three.

We smile when We say these Words to you, because in the human
way, it is beautiful to see and to hear how quickly you respond to
hurt or tragedy. Believe it or not, it is a Gift of Divine Love,
because All of Us Here in the Heavens are concerned when something
happens to a human life. That is why it is so important that prayers
be said personally and in a manner and way caringly.

Today was a day to give you the strength to more fully understand
that We Here in the Heavens are with You every moment in every way.

As These Words are closed, it is to remind you that every time
you pray, it is a Blessing of your love for The Divine, and Divine's
Love in response to you in some ways, many more than you realize,
because your kindness is never overlooked or cast aside. Remember
this. Also, as you pray, God responds in a Beautiful Way."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.